It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US plans Syria invasion via Jordan with 20,000 soldiers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Also in case it was lost in my earlier post. Every May US and other nations send forces to Jordan for a military exercise called Eager Lion. Last year we had this debate. US forces went to Jordan for Eager Lion and it was declared to be an invasion force for Syria. I suppose if things are still going on in Syria next year we will once again have this come up again in May.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
20,000 troops eh? Where from? Any reliable sources?

FAIL. Another BS thread with no substance.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Deciding to fight the government of Syria (a bunch of militant muslims who want to kill us), or the Al Queda rebels (a bunch of militant muslims who want to kill us)...???

That's a toughie.... How about we just give both sides weapons and let them duke it out?

And so far, it's 200 troops, not 20,000, although the same articles state the 200 would be the vanguard of the 20,000 to be deployed, should we intervene...
www.latimes.com...

Again though, which side? I'm not so sure I agree with Obama's stance on this (in fact, I know I don't). Better the enemy you know sits on the sidelines than the one who trains folks to fly planes into your buildings.

edit on 25-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Also in case it was lost in my earlier post. Every May US and other nations send forces to Jordan for a military exercise called Eager Lion. Last year we had this debate. US forces went to Jordan for Eager Lion and it was declared to be an invasion force for Syria. I suppose if things are still going on in Syria next year we will once again have this come up again in May.

Hahahahaha now that makes sense!

<< 1  2   >>

join