It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: Boston bombing suspect suffered a throat injury, may not be able to talk

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Official: Boston bombing suspect suffered a throat injury, may not be able to talk

www.cnn.com

(CNN) -- The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings suffered an injury to his throat and may not be able to talk, a federal official told CNN on Saturday, possibly hindering attempts by authorities to question him about a motive in the attack.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Soooo...he can't write?

Does this mean we are never going to know the motive of why this attack was implemented?

I realize the words "possibly hindering" are used but still. And of course the source wants to remain anonymous, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out who the "official" source of the information is...paging Doctor (insert name here).

Well, he may not be able to talk, but he can still answer for his crimes, you don't need a voice to answer for that as a jury of your peers will be the ones that make that decision eventually (I hope).

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4/20/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
IF he lives, his inability to talk will not hinder our ability to get any and all information he has. Whether or not we ever learn the truth, part of the truth or a lie based on some political reason or future justification of [insert whatever next nation we wish to "liberate" here] we will never really know.

-But if he lives, the "authorities" will get everything from him.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
nope they broke his fingers after they broke his throat then they poked out his eyes.. they had to so he couldn't tell the truth. its amazing how life works.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
nope they broke his fingers after they broke his throat then they poked out his eyes.. they had to so he couldn't tell the truth. its amazing how life works.

Awesome, when does Jack Bauer show up.
I mean clearly you have some inside knowledge of this so you know what's happening and whats going to happen.

As a side note I found both of my old H Street videos.. want them?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
OHHH great now they can make up anything and say he wrote it down, so dumb

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Oh god...brace yourselves people. Everytime he writes something and its reported, there will be 10 threads saying how the goverment is writting for him

A conspiracy orgasm....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
S Hawking aint able to talk but that dont stop him from communicating with the whole damn world

FBI ARE SO FULL OF IT!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
OHHH great now they can make up anything and say he wrote it down, so dumb

They could have made up anything he said as well- Its not like he was going to have an open microphone to the public.

He could have been in 100% condition and you would never hear him anyhow- They caould say he said anything at all and no proof would be given, no "Journalist" would ask questions and the people would probably (for the most part) believe it all anyhow.

They could also be telling the 100% truth and a lesser portion of people would never believe it anyhow.

And that is the dilemma. "Truth" is impossible. Everyone knows the Government has lied to the people, most know it isnt "All the time." but there is no real litmus test to ever 100% know which time we are being lied to and which time the truth is coming out.

And its all down to belief.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

In essence I would agree...but let's not leave out intuition.

Haven't you ever just "known" someone was lying to you without having the facts at that particular moment to validate it 100%...you just...knew...or as you stated...believed?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
How do we even know it is him? Unlike the other brother whose morgue picture was posted as proof, there was no picture posted of him. It could be someone who now silenced to take the punishment and we would be none the wiser.
edit on 20-4-2013 by whatnext21 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

In essence I would agree...but let's not leave out intuition.

Haven't you ever just "known" someone was lying to you without having the facts at that particular moment to validate it 100%...you just...knew...or as you stated...believed?

Totally.
My intuition and logic tells me there is a lot wrong with this- And other incidents as well. There is a ton of conditioning going on and this is a big part- Some of this is totally manufactured and then a "snowball" effect happens from copycats (which is intended.)
-My intuition tells me that really Dark times are ahead. I do not (and have not) seen some boiling pint coming, a "revolution" or any change of any sort- Just slowly watching our society slip into madness as the chains grow tighter and tighter and things get harder and harder. I think it will be slow, drawn out and filled with "Hollywood Flare" and "Marketing"... It will be more and more fear and random acts of extreme violence that could happen at any time and to anyone- Televised and "promoted" 24/7 until the next event comes along.

-But heres the thing. I honestly do not "know" I am right. The only thing I 100% "know" is that I really do not "know" anything.

Reality is a funny thing. One lie changes ones perception of the whole if it is believed. Pass that lie down generations and systems and religions live on that lie. There is nobody alive who "knows any real truth. The waters are now so muddy and there is so much intentional deception that I try not to trust in anything, hope for the best and plan based on logic- Its the best I can do.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
IF he lives, his inability to talk will not hinder our ability to get any and all information he has. Whether or not we ever learn the truth, part of the truth or a lie based on some political reason or future justification of [insert whatever next nation we wish to "liberate" here] we will never really know.

-But if he lives, the "authorities" will get everything from him.

I have to agree there. By the time their special interrogation team gets done, he'll be banging out his statement using his forehead to make Morse code if needed. I hear they can be mighty persuasive when properly motivated and folks get all kinds of urges to communicate by whatever means are available.

I think that by the end of things, he'll legitimately wish he hadn't been taken alive. Just my general thoughts. Obama might have one belief or another? The DHS two Presidents have built into what we see today, likely has their own ideas entirely about the need and best approaches to get info from the tongue tied. To say the least.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I bet he'll even be singing the star spangled banner after a few rounds of water boarding

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

A conspiracy orgasm....

I'm sorry for being off topic but that's one of the funniest damn things I've read on this site in a long time. I was thinking conspiracy 'orgy' after I saw that post.

They'll get answers from him but it is a little ironic. 1 dead now 1 can't talk?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Please tell me this is satire.... It's starting to read like a script for a new Monty Python film...
edit on 20-4-2013 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
S Hawking aint able to talk but that dont stop him from communicating with the whole damn world

FBI ARE SO FULL OF IT!

Yes but Steven Hawking has a set up that is not available to just everyone
However, I'm sure, if there is a way to get the info they are looking for they will find it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Some warm tea with honey may clear things up, no conspiracy here move along...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
Some warm tea with honey may clear things up, no conspiracy here move along...

Oh No not tea

Check this out ; www.abovetopsecret.com...

Back on topic.
I am not finding much on any other injuries he sustained.
A lot of bullets were fired the first time, and he was located because of the discovery of blood.
I'm thinking he has to be quite a mess.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Does anyone know if he was SPEAKING when they found him in the boat? Did he actually communicate verbally with them at that point? Maybe a Dr had an oopsy when repairing his boo boos... It's not uncommon, even with disc surgery in the neck, for Drs to accidentally damage vocal cords in the process. Some heal, some don't. Either way, I'm sure if the gov REALLY wants that intel...he will have the loveliest voice on the planet by the end of next week.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join