It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nestlé CEO Says Water Is Food That Should Be Privatized – Not A Human Right

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So... since we are all made up of over 60% water... does that mean that they own 60% of us?

Well I'd like to send them a bill for my body processing their water and making it sterile. I will even give them a dividend and pay them by pissing on their leg.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

how can he say water is not a human right, it's a right of every living thing on this planet. We need water to live and survive it's the life of our planet.

Charge people to live? Seems legit.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
´´after 15 years of eating gm food in the states not 1 single case of illness has been recorded due to gm food´´ .. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

well we all know why that's the case .. and isn´t through lack of illness either

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne
Just another reason for big corporates to make more money off us and fill their pockets with more cash to fund their ridiculous lifestyles. Makes me sick how can a person say this?.

The videos in the link is not in English, but it has subtitles, he talks about GMO foods and the privatization of water to the general public.

I didn't watch the video, but I *do* have a perspective here that you may not be aware of -- I'm somewhat active in local and national environmental groups.

Three days ago, we had a "Town Hall" meeting on water rights here in Texas. What I learned is that water falling ON land falls under the legal jurisdiction of the government of that area (to prevent what happened in the past, where someone dams up the creek and takes the water and leaves towns below the dam hurting (or hostage to their water pricing)). Water UNDER the land belongs to the person who owns the land.

So there's a two-tier legal system (which makes water rights very complex here in America.) The guy can SAY whatever in the heck he likes, but he's going to run head-on into a bunch of laws that will contradict his cute little play.

What the municipalities are beginning to look into is the idea that a certain amount of water each year should be free to EVERYONE (in other words, a basic right.) But use beyond the basics (you're overwatering your lawn, for instance) gets charged at a hefty price.

This isn't in place -- it's one of many strategies that they are considering. They're asking for public feedback and I doubt anything will be put in place within the next three years.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Next up: taxes on oxygen.

It's coming.
Ummm...why not...there's already taxes on exhaling.....might as well collect some on the in-breathing as well...

YouSir]

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoticf8
Isnt it like that in england, i think either you're not allowed to collect water or not allowed to have rainwater tanks to collect it, something along those lines, either way its not allowed because well it rains there pretty much every day doesnt it so i guess they'd never get any income from water bills would they haha.
But yeah how stupid is that see some kid outside playing in the rain with his mouth open be it probably acid rain, but see a cop pull up and arrest him because he's stealing water and not paying for it >.< we can laugh now but im sure it'll happen soon.

Well seeing as me and most my neighbers have big 100l water tanks collecting it safe to assume your wrong about the UK

edit on 21-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
They already tried this in Bolivia:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Nestle is a giant Zionist corporation with their head offices located in Switzerland....They have the biggest monopoly on fresh water in the world and they spend millions of dollars a year for false advertising to make people believe that their tab waters are unsafe and to encourage them to drink their cancer promoting filtered bottle waters instead, which are not nearly even half regulated and tested as the regular drinking water and in most cases it uses the same tab water of any city that they are in anyways....they use different brand names for their bottled waters such as Arrowhead, Perier,etc in the US and tons of different names elsewhere....They are stealing and privatizing all fresh water sources worldwide despite all objections from the locals which happens almost in a daily bases...I remember they had a big case regarding the state of Mains fresh waters a couple of yrs ago.....They very well know that the next big wars will happen over fresh waters and they want to be the masters of that fast approaching miserable era....I hate people who profit from ones misery,weakness or lack of knowledge.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I think this is it:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Sounds to me like he's begging for their products to be boycotted.

What rank hideous evil to the core.

Such arrogance and greed can only originate in the pit of hell.

I wonder how he'd deal with only dirty water to drink and bathe with.

Evidently he's quite smug in his confidence that as an elite, he'll ALWAYS be above such horrid possibilities and realities.

He will discover the fear of God on such scores . . . likely well after it's too late for him. I pray he wakes up and repents but he sure doesn't sound like that's remotely in his sights.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

You seem to fail to make a distinction between

Satanic ruthless Rothschild pseudo-Zionism

and patriotic, true worshipers of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob folks supporting Israel's existence as a Biblical nation fulfilling Biblical prophecy.

They are not the same thing.

Certainly the Rothschild variety is satanic and evil to the score . . . and may well have had key roles to play in the setting up of the State of Israel.

God has used even His enemies in the past to achieve His goals.

He will again.

CERTAINLY IT IS PART OF the Rothschild satanic NWO effort and goals to monopolize water resources and force thereby the world population down to 200-500 million. It IS Draconian, ruthless and evil to the max. imho, they should be resisted at every opportunity.

edit on 21/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes by "Zionists" i exactly meant "them" not the Israelis or the Jews...I think most people can distinguish the two,at least on this site.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
Haha well, whats he gonna do about all the free water that falls from the sky?

Maryland is already working on that.

Tax on citizens for the amount of rain that falls on their property.

Maryland ‘Rain Tax’ Will Calculate Rainfall on Houses

www.theepochtimes.com...
edit on 21-4-2013 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Thank you for that. I can fully understand not building a dam on the creek running through my property. I wouldn't feel right doing that anyway. Since I am rural with a well (420 ft of all things) and a double septic tank system (manually switchable) yet I still have to pay a water/sewage/garbage bill from the county Public Service Authority.

Though you state that surface and run off water as not my property but under the surface being mine, does that mean I have to purchase mineral rights to truly secure what is "mine"?

Even now it is hard for me to say that that is "my" water even if it is under "my" land. Just aggravates me that a faceless corporation like Nestle can lay claim to it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Being serious though water is becoming a tighter and tighter resource with the population boom.

Yes we has a right to drinking water and bathing water

BUT

Do we have a right to water fountains, swimming pools and lawn sprinklers.

At the moment the second group can be allowed in most places but soon it may be a case of being a case of choosing between having a swimming pool or having drinking water.

Its not greed its a case of to many people being alive and the taxes being levelled are in theory to negate water waste as best as possible.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It's stupid paying for lifes essentials, but that's the way it is in the UK, here is a demand letter I received because they say I haven't paid my bill, I have and I am disputing it, they are threatening me with court.

Someone mentioned not being allowed to catch rainwater, this is a myth, no such law exists, although it might have done in the past.

I prefer bottled water anyway, tastes much nicer than the fluoridated crap that comes out of our taps.
edit on 21/4/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The beginning of the end is near of freedom here in America. Although I believe we can't be wasting our water I don't believe that corporations should have any control of it. I see big business wanting to profit off of even the simplest of things. They do things for profit, not for conservation as is evident in the pollution these business create. You do not put the fox watching over the henhouse.

I believe that the biggest wasters of water are the corporations and the people who water their lawns for prestige. These kind of people should be paying the price for waste. Having access to fresh water for drinking and cooking is a human right. I think this Nestle CEO should have his rights stripped for ten years and be forced to live on the streets for a year for his ignorance towards humanity.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I believe this was tried in Bolivia...........and it failed!

We have water bills here in the UK that are becoming more and more expensive but still not quite unaffordable but in the end we had a tax in the UK called the Poll Tax, which was a tax for just being alive.

It didn't go down to well especially when they started putting the sick and disabled in prison, never mind the poverty stricken.

However, 'they' try it on, and find that when their 'charges' start to pinch the 'plebs' get disgruntled and start to 'fidget'.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I haven't read this entire thread,just most on the first page.
We already pay for our water now through the water companies.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
That person should be looked up in a mental insane institute because he clearly have lost all sense of right and wrong because of his limited control of his greedy behaviour. I do not say that the Nestlé are bad for the public but we all know even if this person was not running this company, it would still produce things that are usable to the public. It is the workers who create the merchandise not the puppeteer at the top who normally do not decide anything important anyway if the company should be working.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join