It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombers were blatant Islamists: Stop the whitewashing!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Earlier last week I posted my misgivings on how some South African commentators turned the Boston Bombings into a platform to highlight American war crimes, without once referring to the war crimes of Islamist insurgents and terrorists.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watching CNN and some other channels this morning (after the capture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev) it seemed some left-wing speakers were immediately downplaying the Islamist angle, and astoundingly wanted to box these likely culprits into the same class as school shooters: as simply alienated and disenfranchised young men!
No potential link whatsoever was to made between them and extremist Muslim ideology.
On Sky News it was intimated that without direct links to a terrorist organization they couldn't be called "terrorists", and the Dzhokhar couldn't be charged as a terrorist.
They were just angry young men who went on a rampage, perhaps with some political influence and religious overtones as minor influences.
I'd say they were blatantly Islamist from the first tidbits of information, which fired an immediate liberal response of damage control, because many leftist Western attitudes make the same basic propagandist points as Islamic extremism.

It is clear that the majority of Muslims are not extremists - I think we can all understand that by now.
However, one doesn't have to search Youtube for long to find Islamist preachers who openly say things like that the black flag of radical Islam will fly over the White House (and all the world's governments), and that they don't believe in democracy or human rights.

In documentaries like "My brother - the Islamist" (see Youtube) it is quite clear that those in the Islamist cult see the "infidels" as valueless, and almost take personal affront at Western freedom of dress, alcohol use or gay rights.
It's not just a disapproval, it's almost an attempt to dehumanize the "kuffar".
www.youtube.com...

The earliest reports already made this ideology quite clear for Tamerlan (the older brother).
He made it clear that he couldn't befriend or identify with Americans (typical attitude of Islamists to the "kuffar"), that there were no values, and that alcohol was wrong.
dailycaller.com...
It seems his Youtube channel alone was a blatant link to his ideology, although a local media report here says simply that he defended "orthodox Islam" (with an anti-Sufi post, for example).

Well, allegedly Tamerlan Tsarnaev also made an Al Qaeda prophesy video on his Youtube channel titled "The Emergence of Prophesy: The Black Flags of Khorasan":
dailycaller.com...

While a lot of Anti-Americanism does not itself constitute calls to terrorism, a lot of the "War on Terror" critique is one-sided, and simply cannot admit that Islamism does commit atrocities and it successfully recruits young people.
Neither does it admit that one-sided victim-hood propaganda pushed by Western liberals is a useful milieu for the developing Islamist mindset, just as tacitly racist attitudes in wider society may further enable a young white supremacist.
Well, it certainly won't dissuade them from more radical beliefs and actions.
For example, apparently on the 6 April the mosque attended by Dzhokhar (Islamic Society of Boston) hosted a book signing by the British journalist Victoria Brittain who criticized the UK and US for waging a "War on Islam" rather than a war on terror.
dailycaller.com...

The attitudes of the parents were similarly bordering on complicity, with the mother saying that a major FBI conspiracy was to blame, instead of her little angels, who were victimized because they were Muslims (typical persecution complex that feeds Islamism). She did admit however in a roundabout way that the FBI had already investigated Tamerlan previously (although at the time he played his cards right and they ignored him).

Although not all media accounts have been verified, I think the emerging picture is pretty clear.
The brothers came under the sway of radical Islamism, and they played their lone wolf part of not arousing suspicions very well.
Their direct family (parents) and religious milieu might not openly have encouraged terrorism, but it certainly seems to have focused on the persecution of Muslims in a propagandist and unbalanced way.

Last week I watched the German ARD documentary "Im Netz der Salafisten" (In the net of the Salafists) on Youtube, and this showed devastated German parents whose young adult children were converted to Islam in Salafist mosques, and in some cases they willingly joined terrorist insurgents in Pakistan or Somalia just a few months later.
www.youtube.com...

This is how effective Islamist mind control can be: it can take even complete non-Muslims and turn them into extremist fighters within a matter of months!
It is a global danger to moderate Muslims and non-Muslims alike.
Why is this white-washed?
Is this not conspiracy?

If there is a conspiracy that will ultimately use the War on Terror to curtail Western freedoms then the Islamists are surely part of that of conspiracy.
If the "Illuminati" run everything, then they also run the Islamists.

Why this unbalanced focus on the police during the Boston events?
What innocent US citizens did they hurt or kill in this case?
Nobody.

Surely those who propagate Islamic extremism and terrorism, and provide its fertile soil of propaganda should also be seen as a part of the conspiracy.
The aim of terrorism is often to cause an authoritarian over-reaction, and thus to alienate the masses from authority.
It doesn't matter if the terrorists are local or imported, if they have accomplished this they have succeeded.
So I was heartened by the Boston crowds celebrating their police and first-responders yesterday.

If civil liberties and freedom in the Internet is curtailed I blame the foolish people who came under the sway of Islamism, or whatever terrorist ideology.
Without terrorists who fall victim to a whole network of direct and indirect encouragement none of this reaction would be possible.
They are also useful idiots in the globalist agenda, and possibly the turd in the punchbowl for Internet freedom.
While American war crimes certainly don't help to diffuse the situation, I think there is a form of radical Islamism that will attempt to take global power no matter what anyone else says or does to appease them.

Unless virtually all the media is lying these guys were guilty.
I would say they were fools and pawns in restricting Western or Muslim freedoms even more, but then again protecting Western or Muslim freedoms was definitely not their goal.
They wanted to provoke more oppression, and thus more angry people to join their "righteous" totalitarian cause.

Let's also pay attention to the Islamist conspiracy and call a spade a spade.
Unless 90 percent of the media is lying (and entertain a conspiracy that Islamism with various nationalist appeals doesn't exist, which would be denying reality, since one can find Islamist preachers and their sympathizers in most countries) these bombers were Islamists.
Their ideological blogging doesn't even make them slightly Islamist - they were blatant Islamists!
Clearly their parents themselves sounded biased and confused, and unable to provide clear moral guidance.

So what if people in Boston celebrated with chants of "USA"?
Better than living under the black flag of Islamism.
edit on 20-4-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

To be honest, I'm more interested in the claims being made by their family members.

There have been too many "terrorists" coached, led, funded and guided by the FBI to not take their claims seriously.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I can't say to much on the parents, because their statements were made at a less clear stage of the event.

Their uncle, Ruslan Tsarni, made a powerful statement however from the US, urging Dzhokhar to beg for forgiveness from his victims.

The parents sounded half sympathetic and morally unsound.

It reminded me of my area in SA, and a decade or so back a bunch of white kids kicked a black man to death who was sleeping outside a NG church.

Although their parents never told them to kill a black person (they also said their kids were framed) but everyone knew that white kids were filled up with a daily dose of social and parental racism in white society.
People think they can plant extremist seeds in their kids, and when they suddenly blossom they want to blame somebody else.

I don't think it takes an FBI (or more usually, a CIA) conspiracy to encourage minority persecution complexes and violent behavior.

It can take a few hours on a website for people to join a cult, and eventually to leave their husbands and children to join some messiah or compound.

Clearly the mother already regarded Muslims as persecuted, I mean their influences were halfway to terrorist Valhalla.

I really don't see a need for FBI conspiracies or direct handling (and I'm not saying this may not exist), but in this case it seems downright unnecessary as an explanation.

These balloons were already full before they popped themselves, and their religious milieu obviously didn't help to deflate them.

Even now some people would prefer any conspiracy except to say that the bombers' backgrounds disadvantaged these unfortunate young men towards pro-Islamist propaganda, and despite the websites and preachers (which might indeed be some kind of mind-control set-up) and further emotionalism from wider sources (who will wash their hands in innocence) this was all just the FBI.

So in future when your kids become Islamists, just blame the FBI!
How convenient.
Islamist propaganda is as innocent as a little lamb.

That's how they brainwash young people to reject their parents and go to fight in some dirty province in Pakistan or Somalia.
Young intelligent people from Germany and probably many other countries turned to Islamists within months!

Oh yeah, it's all the FBI.
Islamism poses no danger to anyone.
Rubbish, Islamism is a global danger and threat, and people should at least become aware of that real conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here is the video allegedly made by Tamerlan Tsarneav (according to the link in my OP).

Yip, nothing Islamist here, just a clip any disgruntled young man would make (sarcasm).

According to Wikipedia Khorasan is historical north-eastern Persia.
en.wikipedia.org...

I actually love historic music, and devotional chants, so it is unfortunate to watch this in the current context of events.

The Emergence of Prophesy: The Black Flags from Khorasan:

A pity wider society had no warnings to help these young men, and I hope in future counselors and Imams will catch such people before they are pushed deeper into despair with constant propaganda and a myopic world view, in which some people can be only perpetrators or victims.
edit on 20-4-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
A lot of posts across the boards on the case seem to imply that the older brother groomed the younger one.

This may have been partly true, but there were probably many examples where the younger brother may have gotten the impression that many others in his community and even the media agreed with the older brother, i.e. all Muslims are persecuted and oppressed.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Great job. You stated this very well. It's good to see somebody say what so many are thinking.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

the friends of these suspects are now coming out of the woodwork saying the tsarnaev brothers are kind wonderful people:

just off the top of my head without looking it up:

tamerlane:
golden gloves boxer; potential Olympian
best boxer in boston
could walk around on his hands
aspiring engineer
married to a daughter of a doctor (who I think is 100% American running counter to him not understanding americans and not being friends with them)
has a baby
dapper
drove a mercedez

dzhokhar:
beautiful often came up
med student
got scholarship money
wrestler
coach/mentor to younger kids
popular at school
at least one person said friends were willing to testify to his good character.

why did they throw all these away?

why did tamerlane charge cops with bombs strapped to himself?

was dzhokhar trying to detonate tamerlane's bombs when he ran over him with a vehicle in a kamikaze move when they failed to explode?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

is it me or did the uncle resemble adam sandler?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think the OP has a very good point.

There seems good reason to believe that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the older brother was an Islamist of some sort. An FBI investigation however, cleared him of connections to Islamist terror groups, although there is a suggestion that the investigation may have been thwarted to some extent by a "foreign power" who is unnamed by the FBI to protect this foreign power from being connected to these bizarre and unseemly events, much as one would protect a button-booted, lace doilyed dowager from any suggestion of a connection to vulgar mundanities.

The button-booted dowager being shielded in this case is Russia.

Personally, I think Tamerlan was "Islamist curious", the family's "Islamist poseur", sort of like the "Goth" in the family, if it were a different family.

Whatever he was doesn't mean that questions should not be asked about the events in Boston, or the Tsarnaev brothers' part in it. There are things about the event that trouble me.

One of my hobby horses on ATS for the last little while has been that America is being scammed by the security state establishment and that America does not get the bang for its dollar spent on security.

Well, the Boston Marathon was crawling with security, and they found squat until the bombs went off. That in itself legitimizes a lot of the "conspiracy" oriented questions surrounding this event.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The Black Flags of Khorason will fail before the Justice Courts of the Ancients of Days and will not enter the Kingdom of heaven in the journey to Paradise, they will all fail utterly.

They will all stand before the Universal Courts with the law of the beginning in one hand looking at their filthy actions on the record including everything bit of spiritual filth that comes out of their mouth being agents of the last rebel who is to go to his perdition as he faces the judgment of the courts, including his death and destruction friends, they are all judged already.

You cut the destiny of the innocent short in action and teaching so shall your destiny be cut out and you will NOT enter the Kingdom of Heaven unto eternity.

By decree of the Tree of Life from the beginning where the end comes from.

The wages of Sin is spiritual death

edit on 21-4-2013 by sevens8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here is an excerpt from an article published by CNN that deals with this issue:

www.cnn.com...

Mother Zubeidat Tsarnaeva told Russia Today that the FBI had been checking on Tamerlan for three to five years.

"They knew what he was doing, what sites he was visiting. They followed his every move, yet today they say this is a terrorist act," she said. "The FBI was afraid of my eldest son because he was a leader, could stand up for himself, and talked about Islam a lot. Once they officially called me and told me that they don't doubt his decency. But at the same time they said he gets information from extremists' sites and that they are very afraid of him."

Earlier Friday, a U.S. official familiar with the latest intelligence information on the Boston Marathon bombings said initial indications were that the two suspects do not have direct links to any major al Qaeda group or affiliates, or to a new significant terrorist threat to the United States.

It would not be unheard of for the FBI or other intelligence agencies to attempt to recruit someone like Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Why were they so interested in him? Do they personally contact everyone who visits an extremist website online? I don't think so.

I think we need a lot more information about this situation.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Memo to Journalists:

File a FOIA request to see Tamerlan Tsarnaev's tax forms. Let's find out who he was working for. Lee Harvey Oswald's forms are still unobtainable.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
To be fair, I wouldn't classify them as "Islamists". I would categorize them as having been indoctrinated into a westernized interpretation of what "extreme Islam" means. They bought into a media driven image of a group of people that has been propagated for dramatic effect. The truth is that it is no more accurate of a representation than the westerns give of Native Americans.

They were not religious fanatics IMO. They were rebellious and misguided kids buying into a media fantasy.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

This is right on. Anyone with young Muslim friends, and I have a couple of them, knows that they are just like all the other kids. They are troubled by what is happening in the world. Some of them are keeping their heads down. They would never dream of doing anything criminal. They just want to live their lives and have fun like all the other kids.

Of course they are proud to be Muslim. Of course they don't like seeing Islam being run down. Depending on the personality involved they might get defensive and feisty about it. Who in any religion wouldn't?

Catholics know there are Catholics and then there are Catholics. Jews know there are Jews and then there are Jews.

Tamerlan was probably a boldface Muslim, but I'm not convinced he was more than that.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

tldr, this was an inside job, end of discussion. get mad drone.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Watching CNN and some other channels this morning it seemed some left-wing speakers were immediately downplaying the Islamist angle

The fact that the Fort Hood Shooter was a radical Islamist who was shouting "Allahu Akbar" as he killed 13 and wounded 30, was played down by the left as well.

"Allahu Akbar": Ft. Hood General Says Hasan Shouted "God Is Great!" Before Shooting

They have to play down that it was an Islamic terrorist attack or else admit that the left's multicultural experiment has been a failure.

Many people don't realize how many of these attacks have been prevented by the security services before they can be carried out.

Since 9/11, in the USA we have had Muslims conspiring to

• Destroy the Brooklyn bridge

• Blow up an Ohio shopping mall

• Blow up the New York stock exchange

• Blow up the NY subway

• Blow up an Indian diplomat with a shoulder fired grenade launcher

• Blow up National Guard facilities and synagogues in the LA area

• Blow up the Wyoming natural gas refinery & the Transcontinental Pipeline

• Set off a dirty bomb in the USA

• Blow up the US Capitol and Word Bank Headquarters

• Blow up the Sears tower in Chicago

• Blow up NY city train tunnels

• Set off hand grenades in a shopping mall outside Chicago

• Conspiring to attack Fort Dix, New Jersey

• Set off a TAPT bomb in the NY subway

• Blow up a Dallas skyscraper

• Set off a car bomb outside the courthouse in downtown Springfield, Illinois

• Murder civilians in US shopping malls

• Blow up “aviation fuel tanks and pipelines at the John F. Kennedy International Airport”

• Shoot down planes with stinger missiles.

Link

edit on 22-4-2013 by ollncasino because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The older brother clearly was in to radical Islam, the Mother confirmed this as did other family members, it would be very normal for the elder brother to hen radicalise the young more easily lead brother.

Sadly as the OP says this is the norm now, kids are being converted on street corners, children who actually have no clue about what they are doing and are only doing it because of false promises. People really really need to under stand that Radical Islam is here and its growing very fast, they are not just a few mad people ranting on, this is a very well funded and controlled operation. The more they radicalise the youth the worse the situation becomes, it only takes one family member to then convert the rest, they use the word Honour to force families to follow suit.

For those in the UK try and watch Panorama on Monday night (today the 22nd of April), its about Sharia Law here in the UK and the want to spread it all across the UK as 'the norm'. Quite why we let a religion run its own law system that quite clearly treats women as property and of no moral standing run side by side our laws disgusts me but that's the UK for you, anything to appease Radical Islam.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

To be honest, I'm more interested in the claims being made by their family members.

There have been too many "terrorists" coached, led, funded and guided by the FBI to not take their claims seriously.

You give the FBI way too much credit.
How long would it take the FBI to convince YOU to detonate a bomb at a marathon finish? They could try as long as they want, I wouldn't even entertain killing people.

Did the London bombers were also 'coached' by the FBI?
Did the Madrid bombers were 'led' by the FBI?
Did the Fort Hood shooter was 'funded' by the FBI?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Some people dont get it yet.... they blend into Society like anyone else who decides to live in another Country.... they then find a girl to marry, one who is less suspect than most and they pretend to be an American (A happy one or happy Brit) and then once things have settled down, they turn their wives into Muslims because thats how they do it.... or its the other way round because from what i've read and heard.... if one is Muslim, the other has to be Muslim.

Anyway, they then go back to what they came for in the first place which is planning attacks.... I reckon these two were planning for quite a while....

Just to be clear here, i'm talking about the Radical Muslims.... the one's who call for jihad!!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That's right. And then they get in contact with the FBI who helps coordinate things for them, or supplies the bomb making material as they did in the case of the 1993 WTC bombing.

It's good for the security business if stuff happens. You can sell more goods and services. It's a win win situation.

It happens more than we think. Oklahoma City is another case where multiple bombs were found and the ATF got out of the building before the bombs went off.

I think people know that there are real threats. It's the federal cooperation with those threats that has come into question. People ask themselves "Shouldn't the line between the good guys and the bad guys be more defined? Why are the feds helping the terrorists? I know business is business, but those are our (the American public's) tax dollars being spent on this fluffed up, overinflated war."

edit on 22-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join