It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have ATS got to say about this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thats a question I have found myself asking more often lately, and the reason I finally decided to join.

I live in the UK and have been interested in all the paranormal/conspiracies for some time. My journeys round the web seemed to be directing me over here to the odd interesting thread more and more.. then I started coming over here for a nose around to see what the hot topics were, now im hooked.

Thank you for having some really interesting discussions and now I might pipe up with my thoughts on the odd thing too.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Welcome...

So you've enjoyed the rabbit hole lobby and have now decided to take the elevator down...nice!

...and just in case you missed the fine print when you made it official...the elevator...it only goes down deeper and deeper into the rabbit's hole, there is no UP button

Hope to see you on the boards Pinka

edit on 4/20/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinka

Well, I will give you a Big Hello and Welcome. Tin foil hats are to your left and cookies to your right. All resident ghosts are likely still playing wall flowers as yet, but give them a stir and see what peeps out. Enjoy your stay and look forward to your posts.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinka

Welcome! Hold on tight.....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
Welcome...

So you've enjoyed the rabbit hole lobby and have now decided to take the elevator down...nice!

...and just in case you missed the fine print when you made it official...the elevator...it only goes down deeper and deeper into the rabbit's hole, there is no UP button

Hope to see you on the boards Pinka

edit on 4/20/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

Never a truer word said, once you start digging, thats it, your at it for life.

welcome to ats.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinka

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinka

Glad you joined us!
Heres a welcome cake..

Enjoy your stay

Peace and love
-nat