It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Baby's Right to Choose

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Has idea ever been raised of penalty for abortion? LIke fines, or being charged after say already having had one... I mean vast majority of cases it can be blamed on irresponsibility.... There would obviously be a lot of things that would interfere with judgment... Like who is the partner in crime if it were a one night stand, failure in contraception etc...

I just don't think that in this day and age where people are poorly educated and sex sells everything you can make it completely illegal..
I also don't think that anyone should have limitless amount of abortions available to them... one can't argue that regardless of it's consciousness, it's still taking life.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdsEyeView

I just don't think that in this day and age where people are poorly educated and sex sells everything you can make it completely illegal..
I also don't think that anyone should have limitless amount of abortions available to them... one can't argue that regardless of it's consciousness, it's still taking life.

You are correct. There are many problems to work out and solve so that mothers and babies are protected. Fathers of these children must also take responsibility.

I think we first must have the education that teaches that this is a life, a human individual being, that is destroyed.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join