It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids get banned Fluvax vaccine!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
And they wonder why people are very cautious about vacinations!.....

This in todays news...

A FLU vaccine dangerous to children was rolled out across Australia despite serious side effects detected in a clinical trial.

And some doctors are still mistakenly injecting children with the CSL-produced Fluvax three years after it was banned for young children because of the risk of high fevers and fits.

The Sunday Times can reveal that a baby suffered a febrile convulsion and 20 other children recorded such high fevers they could not be given their second dose, during a clinical trial that started a year before Fluvax triggered febrile convulsions in 100 children.

*SNIP* (By me)

An investigation by The Sunday Times reveals that doctors have mistakenly given the CSL-produced Fluvax to 11 children in recent weeks, including two in WA.
www.perthnow.com.au...

On top of that we get this........

No vaccine, no school, says AMA chief

Unvaccinated children should be held back from school and groups spreading anti-vaccination messages should be punished, according to the federal president of the Australian Medical Association.

Dr Steve Hambleton said a report released on Thursday detailing national immunisation rates raised concerns about parents in certain areas not following vaccination guidelines.

''We should certainly make it difficult for [unvaccinated] children to get to school,'' said Steve Hambleton, responding to new national statistics on immunisation rates.

''And we should certainly have plans available to send all those children home if there are outbreaks.''

It is well known that fewer people are vaccinated in poorer neighbourhoods but Dr Hambleton said that ''perversely'' the data revealed there had been a reduction in vaccination rates in wealthier suburbs.

''These are parents who have got information, good information available and yet they are not vaccinating their children,'' Dr Hambleton said.

There is also a worrying undercurrent of vaccine objectors who believe conspiracy websites and reject public health guidelines.

(emphasis mine)

Funny,the source was the local news giving the warning! not a conspiracy website.

Someone should be punished alright,its just not the children or the parents or those exposing the truth!

edit on 20-4-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If its not happening in the US,there`s next no interest I suppose.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

The TGA needs a massive overhaul if you ask me.

And this is where I think the issue lies with the flippancy of how these flu shots have been distributed.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Unrelated but summarises everything wrong with the TGA:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I agree Chad,but also add that when Steve Hambleton, the head of the Australian Medical Association, can say vaccine objectors ''should be ashamed of themselves'' and blame conspiracy web sites leaves me fuming for their screw ups.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That is some crap, i could see them pushing this crap on us here in
the U.S.
What are the home school options there? enough parents get together,
might be a solution.

From reading the side effects, no way i'd be letting my kids get that shot.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

There is the option of home schooling,though not everyone has the opportunity for that to be an option,I do know a couple of families who do home school their children.

I can imagine those parents with young ones and this dilemma when we often hear on the news,things like...

The devastating flu outbreak in the US could be on its way here

A KILLER flu that's sweeping the US could end up Down Under.
The influenza season has hit early and hard in the United States.

Twenty children have died from the H2N3 virus that has swept across most of the country, there are vaccine shortages, and New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has declared a state of emergency.

There have already been five times as many cases reported in New York as there were in the entire flu season last year, and it's not clear if the season has yet peaked.

So parents go out get their kids vaccinated,then some kids were given the vaccine after it was banned three years ago.

Somebodies head should roll.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Alternative link:
Fluvax still given to children despite being banned from under-fives in 2010

PUBLIC confidence in vaccination could be undermined after reports kids have been injected with a banned flu shot, the Australian Medical Association (AMA) said.

Some doctors are still mistakenly injecting kids with the CSL-produced Fluvax - three years after it was banned for young children due to the risk of high fevers and fits.

News Limited can reveal that a baby suffered a febrile convulsion and 20 other children recorded such high fevers they could not be given their second dose during a clinical trial that began a year before Fluvax triggered febrile convulsions in 100 children.

AMA president Steve Hambleton says it's concerning if true, as there are four other brands of vaccine safe for children as young as 6 months.

"We do have safe vaccines that we should be using for that age group," he told Network Ten earlier today.

Dr Hambleton said the AMA was very concerned about anything that undermined confidence in vaccination, which saved about 100 million lives each year.

Dr Hambleton said was important for the elderly, very young and children with chronic disease to be vaccinated against the flu.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Makes me wonder why they didn`t just burn the lot of it?

AMA president Steve Hambleton says it's concerning if true, as there are four other brands of vaccine safe for children as young as 6 months.

"We do have safe vaccines that we should be using for that age group," he told Network Ten earlier today.

Parents need to make damn sure! that your doctor doesn`t use fluvax and uses one of the other four safe brands of vaccine,if your going to get your kids vaccinated.

Don`t simply rely on them being competent.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Australia is getting worse, they used to seem quite sensible down there, but now they've becoming front-runners at adopting NWO policy.
edit on 22-6-2013 by hiddencode because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Makes me wonder why they didn`t just burn the lot of it?

Parents need to make damn sure! that your doctor doesn`t use fluvax and uses one of the other four safe brands of vaccine,if your going to get your kids vaccinated.

Don`t simply rely on them being competent.

If you want your kids healthy avoid vaccinating them with this toxic jab, avoid all of the toxic jabs, it's scary to think how many people have been indoctrinated into thinking that we are all born with faulty immune systems and that injecting with aluminium/mercury is the solution. Let's not forget that Flu vaccines contain mercury, a substance with the UN is about to ban, but Pharma begged to keep it in vaccines as the whole point of vaccines is to poison and mercury does a damn good job of that.

new topics

top topics

join