It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev Video Being Arrested, Naked, Not Dead or even Injured???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
To be honest, Fox had much better commentary. CNN has better cameras and eye candy but the commentary is almost comical. By the morning they were so politically correct that i rendered them good for only camera work and eye candy.

Conspiracy radio and web sites pretty much sucked big time.

Art and truth...behold a pale horse? Come on, the dude was crazy. You aint never showed those space ships going onto the ocean. What about "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"? You lied to us. Ah...the scales just go in favor to the artist.

Just give us history in cartoons. *sarcasm*

edit on 20-4-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I don't think the naked guy is the guy on the table.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This was like the North Hollywood shootout.

www.youtube.com...

Cut and paste the link.

Those guys were serious, you have to give them that.

Edit: just noticed that video was only the end. It is best to watch it form the beginning.

Here is a good one, This looks like a full version:

www.youtube.com...

Gah, cant find raw video from news, Maybe this one has more info. but i remember it live and this video covers it.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-4-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
apparently there is a photo of the deceased Tamerlan on the table at the hospital showing multiple bullets wounds, and a large gash across his chest, with his eyes and mouth wide open.

that would contradict this thread.

now, I haven't looked for or at this photo because I don't necessarily like seeing that type of thing, but I'm sure one of you can find and confirm it. also, I'm not sure if the photo i mentioned is old news, I havent exactly kept tabs on the latest developments after the arrest of the 19 yr old.
edit on 20-4-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I watched the live feed and I had the scanner on in another tab towards the end. When the goose chase started I was on the scanner and participating in that huge thread.

I still say the man in the video is the Saudi national, I am almost %100 certain. The man that they had spread eagle was the older man that the robots removed the clothing from.

edit on 20-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

No, as has already been pointed out to you ONE SAUDI national was deported after being caught the marathon after the blasts, not 4 days later at night.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
double post

edit on 21-4-2013 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
apparently there is a photo of the deceased Tamerlan on the table at the hospital showing multiple bullets wounds, and a large gash across his chest, with his eyes and mouth wide open.

now, I haven't looked for or at this photo because I don't necessarily like seeing that type of thing, but I'm sure one of you can find and confirm it. also, I'm not sure if the photo i mentioned is old news, I havent exactly kept tabs on the latest developments after the arrest of the 19 yr old.

That photo shows blood on the face and chest, bullet holes and a large incision under the rib cage. The incision could be a thoractomy where doctors cut to try and acess the heart to massage. This would fit with him having internal injuries from being run over and shot.
If he detonated a bomb, maybe it didn't go off properly, which may account for lack of that kind of damage.

Has anyone seen reports that the remaining brother has throat injuries and can't talk now , why am I not surprised about that

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
According to the doctor who worked on the older brother;

Dr David Schoenfeld said 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev was unconscious and had so many penetrating wounds when he arrived at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center early Friday that it isn't clear which ones killed him, and a medical examiner will have to determine the cause of death. The older Tsarnaev's clothes had been cut off by emergency responders at the scene, so if he had been wearing a vest with explosives, he wasn't by the time he arrived at the hospital, the doctor said. 'From head to toe, every region of his body had injuries,' he said. 'His legs and arms were intact - he wasn't blown into a million pieces' - but he lost a pulse and was in cardiac arrest, meaning his heart and circulation had stopped, so CPR, or cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, was started.

Schoenfeld did not address the police assertion that Tsarnaev was run over by a car driven by his brother as he fled the gunfire. The doctor said he couldn't discuss specific treatments in the case except to say what is usually done in such circumstances, including putting a needle in the chest to relieve pressure that can damage blood vessels, and cutting open the chest and using rib-spreaders to let doctors drain blood in the sac around the heart that can put pressure on the heart and keep it from beating. 'Once you've done all of those things ... if they don't respond there's really nothing you can do. You've exhausted the playbook,' he said. After 15 minutes of unsuccessful treatment, doctors pronounced him dead at 1:35am. His body was turned over to law enforcement for examination to determine the source of his injuries. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ound-dead-brother-covered-grisly-head-toe-injuries.html#ixzz2R5CUw79W Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
and...then THIS video:

OP
There can be only one explanation for the content of the second video.

It was a drill !

I thought only movies had alternate endings.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
And there's also THIS eyewitness testimony.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

No...it's not.

The Saudi was injured in one of the blasts and was at the hospital.

Come on, let's keep it straight so we don't start more wild rumors. There are enough weird anomalies as is.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

No...it doesn't.

The picture was not released until the next day and -even then- under suspicious circumstances.

It's not procedure AT ALL for the hospital or police to release a pic of a dead suspect. So who did? It had to be someone with clearance to be there. And who wanted to show the world that he was dead of a most gruesome fashion. Maybe that's just some sick and twisted orderly looking for internet fame, but maybe there is more to it...

So, the question is, if naked guy is also the guy in the morgue, what the hell happened?

Just FYI...NO ONE should post the morgue photo at all, whatsoever...it's against the T&Cs.

edit on 4/29/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I don't think anyone has seen a pic of the dead one.

not been released. I do feel under FOI that we all have a right to see his pic in the morgue.

usually out of respect for the deceased those images are usually not shown. I for one, would like to see the pic of him in the morgue and the autopsy results released.

and I am not a sadist...

edit on 29-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: left out a word.. omg

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

It has been released, unofficially, all over the Web.

Let me say it again...no one should post it on ATS...it been removed a dozen times as it violates ATS's "no gore" clause of the T&C.

Posting it will result in a post ban, or something more permanent at this point.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

ah ok... I have not seen it but I will have a little lookie now on w3

cheers

oh afterthought...so this thread then would be a hoax?

edit on 29-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: add

top topics

<< 1   >>

join