Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Tamerlan Tsarnaev Video Being Arrested, Naked, Not Dead or even Injured???

page: 1
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I dont know what to make of this.

This video claims to be of Tamerlan Tsarnaev the night he was supposedly run over by his brother, and sustaining injuries that resulted in his death.



First of all...is this video him? Can anyone on ATS debunk this?

And then, the big question: if this is him, how did he end up dead, if not by the methods originally put out by the police and MSM?

edit on 20-4-2013 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
and...then THIS video:




posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hard to tell who it really is. That would explain why the Feds say they arrested more people that may be involved to cover their story. The whole thing sticks just like everything in Washington D.C.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That was the first suspect, the Saudi National, that they thought was involved. He was later released and flown back to Saudi Arabia.


ETA: In case any of you were wondering, he was stripped to prevent any chance of him being rigged with an explosive device.
edit on 20-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
How did he die than?

Being handcuffed in a police car naked?
There is almost no way to die.

Unless? They murdered him? Or disappeared him because he is a patsy?

Either way, it's a complete travesty that the Constitution is being shredded through what is going on in this event.

This right here to me is absolute convincing proof that the Govt has broken it's mandate and is violating the rights of human beings.

If he is really dead, he was murdered. He has a right to a trial and due process.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


That is not Tamerlan. That naked man is a Saudi National. He is alive. He was flown out of the country.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
That was the first suspect, the Saudi National, that they thought was involved. He was later released and flown back to Saudi Arabia.


ETA: In case any of you were wondering, he was stripped to prevent any chance of him being rigged with an explosive device.
edit on 20-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)


I don't think so.

The Saudi national was apprehended at the scene because he was supposedly tackled.
That was in the day time.

This video is from the night time.
And the second video has reporters claiming it is the suspect that somehow is dead now?

So you are absolutely wrong.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


That is not Tamerlan. That naked man is a Saudi National. He is alive. He was flown out of the country.


You have been debunked.

At least watch the second video where the MSM reporters are saying this is the terrorist.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
That was the first suspect, the Saudi National, that they thought was involved. He was later released and flown back to Saudi Arabia.


ETA: In case any of you were wondering, he was stripped to prevent any chance of him being rigged with an explosive device.
edit on 20-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)


No, the Saudi National was tackled at the scene of the explosion and taken to the hospital on 4/15



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The whole shootout friday started at night time.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If you watched this whole scenario, like most of us in Boston did, you would understand that this is not one of the brothers. It is an ancillary arrest of another suspect. The video clips you show are early MSM clips where they were confused, misinformed and made conjectures. Later facts and clips clear it up.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
If you watched this whole scenario, like most of us in Boston did, you would understand that this is not one of the brothers. It is an ancillary arrest of another suspect. The video clips you show are early MSM clips where they were confused, misinformed and made conjectures. Later facts and clips clear it up.


Post them please.

Some of us need clarification.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
If you watched this whole scenario, like most of us in Boston did, you would understand that this is not one of the brothers. It is an ancillary arrest of another suspect. The video clips you show are early MSM clips where they were confused, misinformed and made conjectures. Later facts and clips clear it up.


I sure hope you are correct. This guy does look a lot like the black hat suspect, Tamerlan.

Though, it was my understanding, that those "associates" you speak of were arrested during the daylight hours on Wednesday if I recall?



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Fox and CNN did a great job reporting this. This guy was captured and cleared early on. Another was spread eagle on the ground, he must have been also cleared.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
That is him.

They arrested him, beat him up. sodomized him, chemically lobotomized him, told him how'd you like some of your own medicine then cut into his ribs, inserted and detonated an explosive inside his body, while he was still alive.

There's a video of his corpse on YT. The new story is he blew himself up after being stripped naked, which also makes no sense. Witness his corpse has no burns on the outside, just the gaping area in his torso where they inserted an explosive.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


There are 24 hours continuous video from 4 Boston stations that were broadcast. What is available now are just snippets of the most interesting, however this one kind of puts a timeline on it, and a lot more detail will surely be posted that deals with this early part of the manhunt:

fox43.com...



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
everyone seems to have this confused, unless thats what they want, MWAHAHHA


no no they say thats not him, even though he is the same size build and shape, which is pretty hard to do considering his a REALLY REALLY good boxer



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
That is him.

They arrested him, beat him up. sodomized him, chemically lobotomized him, told him how'd you like some of your own medicine then cut into his ribs, inserted and detonated an explosive inside his body, while he was still alive.

There's a video of his corpse on YT. The new story is he blew himself up after being stripped naked, which also makes no sense. Witness his corpse has no burns on the outside, just the gaping area in his torso where they inserted an explosive.


Absolute BS. Is this what you really think? you obviously have no clue what you are talking about, and certainly have nothing intelligent to contribute, so just post this crap on some fantasy site, where it belongs.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Just wanted to add to what i said. I watched Fox and CNN both were good initially but by morning CNN softballed everything so had to turn them off. The conspiracy and internet was pathetic though.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I watched the live feed and I had the scanner on in another tab towards the end. When the goose chase started I was on the scanner and participating in that huge thread.

I still say the man in the video is the Saudi national, I am almost %100 certain. The man that they had spread eagle was the older man that the robots removed the clothing from.

There's conflicting reports on how Tamerlan died. He definitely was accidentally run over by his brother, most likely after being shot. News reported that he had detonated a bomb on his persons as the cops were shooting him, which is possible. He also could have fell while getting shot and the same time his brother was trying to haul butt out of there resulting in Tamerlan getting run over during.
It sounded like a war zone. I would've been scared crapless too.
edit on 20-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join