It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you believe the whole Adam/Eve Saga, well I say it's not fair to be born into all this because o

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Think long term. What's the long term view with regards to God's plan. God accomplishes the following by tempting Adam.

1) He proves that living apart from God is folly. So much so that man will be on the verge of destroying himself, with the devils help, in the last days. This is clearly being fulfilled as prophesied in Revelations.

2) God demonstrates his own flawless character by resisting the very sin that plagues us all and then surrendering his own well being by dying on the cross to cover up our sins. More importantly it shows us the tremendous love he still bears for his flawed, fallen creation, mankind.

3) God perfects the character of the many christians who enduring suffering and persecution in this world. Most in the west don't see it, but most christians throughout the world are suffering under oppressive persecution by the hands of Muslims and communists.

4) God eventually plans to give those who follow Jesus, a much better home, than even Adam and Eve had, with a much better inheritance. This includes a supernatural resurrected body like Jesus Christs, and a place first in heaven and then on earth in the New Jerusalem.

Overall the mere six thousand years or so of satan's reign over man, is nothing compared to an eternity in God's paradise. It will be well worth the wait and the purifying and refining of our character.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

1) He proves that living apart from God is folly. So much so that man will be on the verge of destroying himself, with the devils help, in the last days. This is clearly being fulfilled as prophesied in Revelations.

Well then, God could have always created a situation/existence where we are not separated. It's not fair to have to be born into inheriting Sin and a fallen world because of 2 people (Adam/Eve). At least start off by putting each and every one of us in the Garden, and those who resist the tree & snake, get to stay with God. The others are kicked out. Its not fair man.

2) God demonstrates his own flawless character by resisting the very sin that plagues us all and then surrendering his own well being by dying on the cross to cover up our sins. More importantly it shows us the tremendous love he still bears for his flawed, fallen creation, mankind.

It's God's nature to Love creation. I'm sure if you have, will have kids, you will Love the crap out of them. Jesus said, "Forgive the Father, they know not what they do." Same applies for the whole world. Everyone is programmed with the bias of the world, wearing animalistic bodies with ego's that are combined the cause of sin.

3) God perfects the character of the many christians who enduring suffering and persecution in this world. Most in the west don't see it, but most christians throughout the world are suffering under oppressive persecution by the hands of Muslims and communists.

Not just Christians are suffering and being persecuted. So are ethnic groups, tribes, genders, children.

Overall the mere six thousand years or so of satan's reign over man, is nothing compared to an eternity in God's paradise. It will be well worth the wait and the purifying and refining of our character.

We all existed prior to being here in these bodies, we were all already once with God. It's pointless to have to come down here and go through this

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Think long term. What's the long term view with regards to God's plan. God accomplishes the following by tempting Adam.

4) God eventually plans to give those who follow Jesus, a much better home, than even Adam and Eve had, with a much better inheritance. This includes a supernatural resurrected body like Jesus Christs, and a place first in heaven and then on earth in the New Jerusalem.

I thought god was Adam as gross human experiment; so you as having children are exacting the same unconscienable experiment (CRUEL). God neglected to tell Adama and Eva that it had an ulterior plan. It allowed sin. I do not see a love quotiant in this inflicted upon innocents. No true Christian would allow oppression by any sort of persecution. THAT IS THE LAW OF DIFFERENCE, noting crucifixion is a story of salvation not of demonstrative vengence/retaliation. God actually has no thoughts about the Jesus thoughtform as It did not create it. It watched others do this bread pudding 'concrete' slurry form being told "THIS MAY WORK". I suppose it did in the sense, show me. Let me tell you God has no eventual plans for anyone, its all up to you " NOT TAKING ANY RESPONSIBILY FOR YOUR SORRY ASS LIVES" . I do not understand. Satan is Gods twin brother, we define both in the refining of each others character as we are their children. Worth a wait for what? Abel and Cain again in a fight to the death? (still trying to figure out if not Eve their Mother who was the wife of Cain). Did God allow for extensive inbreeding at this time or is this a Grand JOKE upon the human to realize an UNTRUTH right before your eyes? Would this be called stupidity or a laxness of clarity of thought? YOU RELY TOO MUCH UPON ME. (think for yourselves for once).
edit on 23-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by FidelityMusic

After eating from that tree we became weak, greedy and easily tempted. Prior that sin didnt exist.

Actually sin did exist. It was found in Lucifer the fallen angel.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by FidelityMusic

After eating from that tree we became weak, greedy and easily tempted. Prior that sin didnt exist.

Actually sin did exist. It was found in Lucifer the fallen angel.

Lucifer was the enlightener. Lucifer gave man FREE WILL to do as it WILLED (so they ate of the tree of knoweledge THAT WAS THE POINT). He (Lucifer) was cast down because he did this on his own without consulting the constabulatory ANGELS in residence. HE had a different idea; what was it, let me think OH, to give an IDEAFORM (adam and eve-not real people) living in the 5th dimension that were zoo animal slaves the GIFT of GROSS FORM in the third dimension to think for themselves; equaling FREEDOM.
edit on 24-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Why so angry about a story that does nothing more than to describe humanity's transition from a hunting and gathering society to an agricultural society? That is all it is really about. The rest is just a bunch of boogeyman BS.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Nevermind.
I decided to start a new thread.
My comment may not have been all that on topic.
edit on 26-4-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
Why so angry about a story that does nothing more than to describe humanity's transition from a hunting and gathering society to an agricultural society? That is all it is really about. The rest is just a bunch of boogeyman BS.

Why do you not earmark posts. None of us has any idea who this was directed to; I would just imagine it is God NON INCARNATE, perhaps he was the one holding the ears of corn?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I can't follow all of your thinking because of a lack of punctuation and grammar errors. I apologize. Nevertheless you have some odd, unbiblical ideas about God, the devil and creation. Are you actually a satanist? You seem confused.

Lucifer is a proven hater of mankind. He tempts souls to see their destruction, not to help them in any way. He knows he can not fight the creator and offers nothing to his victims other than his joy at seeing their destruction. So calling Lucifer God's brother or Jesus' brother as the Mormons do, is a silly error.

God exists outside of space and time, so from his perspective, creation is not an experiment but rather a fait accompli, a done deed. He already knows the outcome, and it is a good one, from the perspective of the survivors, those who love God. It is a tragedy that God offers his love and kingdom to all who choose it, but that so few take him up on the offer.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The History channel did a show about the real and original story of Adam and Eve, they had many brothers and sisters. It wasn't included in the bible but int he ancient day when the bible was written it was used even more, same goes with the book of Enoch and many others.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I can't follow all of your thinking because of a lack of punctuation and grammar errors. I apologize. Nevertheless you have some odd, unbiblical ideas about God, the devil and creation. Are you actually a satanist? You seem confused.Lucifer is a proven hater of mankind. He tempts souls to see their destruction, not to help them in any way. He knows he can not fight the creator and offers nothing to his victims other than his joy at seeing their destruction. So calling Lucifer God's brother or Jesus' brother as the Mormons do, is a silly error. God exists outside of space and time, so from his perspective, creation is not an experiment but rather a fait accompli, a done deed. He already knows the outcome, and it is a good one, from the perspective of the survivors, those who love God. It is a tragedy that God offers his love and kingdom to all who choose it, but that so few take him up on the offer.

Better now since its your quote? Why would you ask me if I was a satanist? God must have been one itself since It allowed for its creation (maybe god is just a cheerleader, hoping at least ONE of its Creations will thrive). My ideas do not come from scripture they arrive all by themselves using common sense reasoning, words vs deeds vs the lost condition of the human (as I see it) no answers for them forthcoming. Just a battle of words and/or trying to decyfer exactly what it is that God has intended for the humanbeing. I cannot exactly say that God is also a LOVER of mankind either since IT has destroyed it several times over. If God knows the initial outcome why (as a being outside of time and space) is it watching our every move so closely and who are its spies (IT abandoned us eons ago, at least since the last major purification; Atlantis). Why if God has all power has ITSELF not killed, nuetralized, pepper gassed, eliminated, imprisioned, cast out, tarred and feathered, chained up in the secret basement bunker, scrambled its brain and put him (Satan) to work at a carwash in YR.1700s England? The real tradgedy is that God for some reason either did not extend his love to this being Satan or HAD NO INFLUENCE; even as its own CREATOR, I would call this bad parenting. Insomuch a this, I said will say those brave enough to choose this world at this time to live in know it is an uphill battle, and took the challenge. The ones dying now needlessly (seemingly) either grabbed the one chance to be a human (even if having to starve to death, or die of disease in Aftrica or are fullfilling their Karmic destiny. To proclaim the fact (you were actually human) in the higher dimension from which you came from is an allocade, hard to get birthed on this planet, there are very long lines waiting for that opportunity; you are lucky to be here.
edit on 4-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join