It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assesment of Boston bomb injuries [Some blood, no gore]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Honestly, I'm almost disgusted in myself for having an account on this website with the way some of you fly off the handle and turn literally everything into a conspiracy, just because you can.

Fun fact: just because one is ABLE to manipulate a situation into a conspiracy does not count as proof that one exists. The way some of you fly off the handle and conform to erroneous leaps of logic and reasoning, you'd never know what the definition of "truth" even is. Really sad.

People were killed, people were maimed, lives were ruined and limbs were lost. Where's the respect?

Oh, that's right: On ATS absolutely everything is a conspiracy because it makes some overly repressed nerds feel better about themselves.

Disgusting.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
Honestly, I'm almost disgusted in myself for having an account on this website

Really sad.

it makes some overly repressed nerds feel better about themselves.

Disgusting.

We seek to promote discussion and debate in way that pushes the discussion in a positive way.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Does anyone actually know an individual who was injured? Does anyone actually know someone who knows someone who was injured? I know plenty of people who know people who were there, but none were injured or even saw the injured. It would seem if we could provide one of these things with the vast resources this community should have we could put an end to this. So, anyone?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
I'm just going to say what I thought when I saw the bombs go off and the numerous pictures of the after effects.

The bomb and I have seen bombs go off both in real life and in video, it just seemed like a SFX bomb ie smoke with a plume of fire, there seemed no actual force in it, when it goes off there's not the throwing of people I would have expected.

Again, I'm not saying this all was a stunt, I'm purely saying how it looked to me, I have a keen interest in SFX, was offered a job with a big FX guy in the 80's but turned it down as I was just married and it meant me going all over the world ie instant divorce

I still study it as a hobby so I have a keen eye for things that look manufactured.

As said the bomb looked FX, there wasn't the 'force' I would have expected from a real bomb, it seemed more smoke than anything which would be ideal to cover the setting up of the stunt.

Also the blood as seen in the pictures just looks wrong, it looks like its been poured very quickly all over the place and oddly the people near the blood seem to have very little or none on them in a lot of cases. As we all know blood sprays because its pumped around the body, what I see in the pictures is pools which just looks as I said as if its been poured.

As said, I'm looking at this from a SFX viewpoint and not casting doubt of the reality, I'm just saying 'what if' and no more. To those that were injured I wish them a speedy recovery and I hope you can learn to forget this day in time, being the target of a bombing is a terrible thing, you spend many years simply remembering it daily and relive it at night, its a horrible experience that I went through myself as a child in Belfast where I'm originally from.

but there were no real dead or injured and your instincts have been proven correct.
www.cluesforum.info...

it is all just another stage managed hoaxed affair.

togue go bug eh, mo chara.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm curious. Have ANY of the 200 injured people showed up on the evening news yet, giving an interview.

Here in Chicago, when someone is shot, and it's not too bad, they show up on the 6oclock news a few days later giving an interview. At least they used to, before shootings started happening every day. They don't make the news now, for the most part.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
After a day of looking into this i come to the conclusion it was staged.. Read this article

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/04/actors-directors-and-bloody-squibs-was-the-boston-bombing-pure-hollywood-2627154.html

In the last set of pictures the persons dismembered legs are rubbing on the bloke with the hoodie, he would be COVERED in blood, he doesnt have a drop of blood on him in last photo..

And last but not least... They #ed up and used the same actor portraying 2 different witnesses at both "events"..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by restful
reply to post by cavscout11cav

Where is proof he wasnt.This more proves what you say is true.

also:

www.4rfv.co.uk...

Surely you must realize you have no argument? The burden of proof is on YOU here. Good day sir.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I've not read through all the comments on here, but I personally would like to thank you for this thread and your observations. Anyone who may criticize your motives should really go to that "other" website (one I won't name or link to) and truly think about what those [SNIP] are doing with respect to the images of this heartbreaking tragedy. Then, perhaps, they will realize (fully) what your intentions are in posting the photos.

I won't lie. I clicked on that website's link and waded through the many pages and posts before nearly heaving in tears and vomit, so disgusted by how many photos were being used to advance their fantasy of a government sponsored, fake, actor-filled staging of a false flag. They've posted so many gruesome photos, REAL photos, none of which look fake, and try to fit "square pegs into round holes" - all while gleefully self-congratulating their perception. Never mind the fact that they are all [SNIP] loser internet basement dwellers speculating on something they know absolutely nothing about.

These injuries are REAL. What happened is REAL. If you want to entertain the thought of a "false flag," go ahead. But to openly (and jokingly) call this all fake is beyond rational or decenct. On that "other website I won't mention" they make fun of the photos, going so far as to photoshop in captions such as "Ka-boom!" Really? [SNIP] REALLY?

Sorry....I'm no innocent internet browser, I admit. I looked at the photos, including the ones that show that beautiful young woman, Krystle, in her last moments of life, in her first moments of death and of her being rushed by stretcher to the ER tent. Those photos cannot be faked. If you are someone who believes they can? For the love of all things sane, get yourself to a doctor. You need help.

Anyway, to you, sir (I'm assuming), the OP, thank you for providing your informed observations. I am but a layperson, but I've never for once doubted that the young man who lost both his legs is heartbreakingly real. My heart aches for him along with all the others who were injured, those who were killed and the families and friends who love them. Tragic isn't a strong enough word to describe it all.

By the way, I really enjoy this website. But I'm more a believer in the idea that we are all just violent, retarded aliens than I am a believer in "crisis actors." Events like these happen and the big ol' scary guvmit had not one damn thing to do with it. Like it or not...we (America) aren't in control even if we like to believe we are. I'm just hoping to be long gone dead before the [SNIP] really hits the fan...and I don't mean some conspiracy; I mean mankind eating itself to death.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayhem420
After a day of looking into this i come to the conclusion it was staged.. Read this article

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/04/actors-directors-and-bloody-squibs-was-the-boston-bombing-pure-hollywood-2627154.html

In the last set of pictures the persons dismembered legs are rubbing on the bloke with the hoodie, he would be COVERED in blood, he doesnt have a drop of blood on him in last photo..

And last but not least... They #ed up and used the same actor portraying 2 different witnesses at both "events"..

www.youtube.com...

If you believe anything you saw or read at either of those links, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Honestly, what is wrong with you?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tee82
[SNIP]

Well said. Completely agree.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed large quote

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hello! First post here and I want to be respectful to all... not trying to argue with anyone here...

Someone earlier mentioned they couldn't see any shoes that might be Jeff Baumans. Seeing that I'm stuck with my son's Linux based computer, I have no idea how to share the photos, but I believe that everyone will know the ones I'm talking about by description alone.

In the series of photos centered around Jeff, you see a woman to the left, who appears dazed and leaning on one arm. She is wearing a red jacket, and I think shoulder length brown hair. The angle of one photo shows a brown shoe just by her hand, and just by that is a foot that looks as if it has gore attached. I took it as a disembodied foot. Another shot shows the same shoe near her hand, but it appears as if either someone placed a white box or something over the foot, or it's just another angle that has something blocking the foot.

I've actually seen several shoes laying about, but this shoe looks like a mans shoe and it appears to have some pants stuck to it, which appear to be brown, like the pants Jeff has on.

Also, the picture of him with the "Team Stork" women... I had read that that was a picture of him, his girlfriend Erin, and a team mate of hers. Erin was running the marathon (with "Team Stork"), and Jeff was supporting her and watching from the finish line. The picture was taken before the marathon, not years ago. It being the same shirt, and the same level of beard growth made it make sense to me.

I am not judging if any of this is correct, misinformation, or whatever... I'm just sharing my observations and what I've seen either in photos, or in a report.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Sorry folks, the more I look at the explosion the more it seems unreal, its literally a lot of smoke, a brief puff of flame and almost no force from it. If you look at the tree it barely moves and also I don't see a blast mark.

That is the most movie like explosion I've seen off film.

And again the blood looks poured.

A bomb that apparently shatters windows which is odd because most of the glass is on the outside of the window, it should be inside the building. Also notice the bags by the tree, they look like they were just sat there and nothing had happened, sure they would have been hit and moved?

And to hear that they were talking about a mock explosion being detonated in that area at some point seems a really weird coincidence.

Again, just saying what I see and putting what little technical experience I have in the mix.

I so hope I'm 100% wrong, what we need is interviews with some of the victims to end this speculation, we would be able to see if people who suffered injuries were actually amputation victims before the day.

It's a sickening notion that people have to go this far to get the 100% truth but you have to blame the government on this and not the people, if the government was honest no one would need to question stuff like this.

9/11 has left a nasty taste in people's mouths, there's just too much that is being refused to be explained and hushed up as national security, they could settle the whole thing by simply showing the plane that hit the Pentagon but they totally refuse to.

We know 100% that they have the footage from multiple angles yet will not release it, why?

That says a lot to me...
edit on 23-4-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tee82
Those photos cannot be faked. If you are someone who believes they can? For the love of all things sane, get yourself to a doctor. You need help.

What's your medical training and experience?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrick99

Originally posted by Mayhem420

www.youtube.com...

If you believe anything you saw or read at either of those links, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Honestly, what is wrong with you?

What medical training and experience do you have that gives you the credibility to dismiss these articles?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

reply to post by Mykah

You make the claim. The bourden of proof is solely on you. So far you have not brought any evidence to the discussion.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

The glass is just a detail. if the IED was directed like a claymore - making the (whatever inside) being propelled toward the direction the IED is facing which was not the window, but the street (or crowd whatever you want) , and since you can see the glass shatters like a car glass, does not break, the shock wave makes it shatter and collapse on itself - cant handle its own weight.

The weakest collapse point is the middle because of the weight of the upper glass if that happens it probably broke like this:
_
|
/
_

Since the IED was behind the wall of that building (the corner between the wall and the wood railing thing - making it have a "direction" angle) the pressure of the explosion was not exercised directly into the glass but into the wall it self, it traveled along the wall, so it reached the glass indirectly - and thats why few feet away the glass is intact, but upwards the glass also shattered but if you noticed, only in the middle and also collapsed down to the street.

If the IED was in the middle of the crowd, with a 360 angle (considering an explosive center surrounded by nails and bbs and whatever) it could break towards the inside of the building if the shockwave was big enough (considering the force of the explosive itself) but if the explosion was small and only the bbs and the nails would hit the glass, again the results would probably be the same - the shattered glass would break, again, towards the outside of the building.

And I'm not taking into consideration the technology applied to the glass that can be made to up to some limits to not break towards the inside to avoid hurting the people directly behind the window since thats probably a restaurant or something - like I said it has its limits, but up to those limits it is possible

Just a theory though because the glass holds too many variables to be the banner of a conspiracy theory.
edit on 24-4-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Mykah

reply to post by Mykah

You make the claim. The bourden of proof is solely on you. So far you have not brought any evidence to the discussion.

I wrote the article they are discussing.

The burden of reading comprehension is on each individual.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Your personal opinion is not evidence. The pictures are evidence ok but we've seen them and alot more all over the web.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join