It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assesment of Boston bomb injuries [Some blood, no gore]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I'm not saying the Govt doesn't do some shady things, but I don't think that a: Everything is a conspiracy, or b: That they would even bother to use actors. Human life is clearly worth peanuts to them, why waste extra money paying people to get hurt when (if they were responsible for 9/11) they're quite happy to wipe out thousands of people.
The rate of human reproduction means they can easily replace the numbers for taxes etc...

I wouldn't be surprised if right now, people were looking for him on Facebook, trawling through people's pictures trying to find a picture of him without legs before the race...

But I understand that horror you mean, it's exactly what I felt.
Just imagining what must be going through his head, is something that really stuck with me this past week.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Originally posted by tropic

Originally posted by cavscout11cav

Forget the hair, and this was the pic I was looking for but this one is censored, but the much larger issue to me is why everyone in this pic is being attended to besides the guy who apparently had his legs blown off.

Doesn't fit to me nor seem logical, even if head injuries are deemed the larger concern. That is not a valid excuse for what this pic is showing.

And we're supposed to believe paramedics came and not only attended to the lady in the red jacket, but pciked her up and put her on a stretcher first, while completely ignoring this guy. So the lady laying there with no blood on her head or white shirt, sitting right next to the double amputee had paramedics come up, ignore the double amputee, assume she was at greater risk and attended to and moved her while not even checking on the guy who had both legs blown off, with inches of her?

Also a question I'd ask, where did the guys shoes go? If he actually had two full legs beforehand, where's the shoes? Also seems odd he has both legs blown off while a number of people within inches of him don't even appear to have lost a finger, let alone have much blood on them.
edit on 20-4-2013 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

Do you see the young lady laying to the left of the man? She's dead. Yet, as far as I can tell, she's not covered in blood either.

What if someone put tourniquets on the man's legs immediately, then tended to the head injury? If the tourniquets are applied, he has some time and the head injury would take precedence.

As for the woman's head wound not showing blood immediately....she has very dark hair. Could it be her hair absorbed some of the blood in those first seconds? Remember, we are talking about photos taken seconds apart.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

reply to post by bbracken677

Thats a reply to me, do you think I believe they were actors? I created this thread to point out against the actor claim. If not, my appology for misunderstanding

Sorry...I meant it to be a general reply, not to you specifically. Will fix the post immediately

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

actors while there are wounded and patsies is stupid?
tell that to the actors and wounded and dead at the london 77 bombing DRILL

Yeah..I get it now!

It's like the WTC thing. The towers are still standing, they are just cloaked with Romulan technology. In fact I know a couple of people that still go to work there that supposedly died when the 3d projections of the collapse happened. It was all a huge hoax.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
If the US government(or shadow government, NWO, Illuminati, Doctor Evil etc) is as evil as a lot of you claim would it not be easier to just detonate two bombs than hire 100's of actors, make sure that the actors don't spill the beans, create fake profiles for the actors and cover up the the story.

WHY WOULD YOU FAKE THIS?
I find these false flags claims very insulting to the victims.

Thanks OP for the educated information.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the experience, and respect for the training you had and the job you do!

I find the people who would rather sit behind a computer and seeming go pixel by pixel to prove their paranoid delusions shocking, almost on the order of Holocaust deniers. This event was captured live by many different sources. The aftermath was covered live my many different sources. To make the claim these injured and dead people, and the blood and body parts from them and many others is somehow fake is asinine at best.

For the OP, I have heard head/brain injuries can make the arms contract, elbows up, fists by the chin. Could this be the posturing seen on the woman in the stretcher? It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture.

Nice job, S&F for sure.
Illegitimis non carborundum

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

reply to post by wrdzrd

so jeff has the same shirt in both photos after what is presumably years???

regard the direction of the shadow (red arrows) cast by the head of the lady on the
left onto her body. now regard the direction of the shadow cast by the bat in the
hand of the girl on the left!!! where are the equivalent head shadows of the others????

regard jeffs fingers on both sides of the placard. notice anything odd? also regard the unnatural
look and impossible angle of the lady's fist in relation to her arm and the 2D look of the bat!

regard the eyes (or lack thereof) and other strange features of jeff and the girl on the right.
hmmmm!!!???

the top photo is a photoshop creation. full stop!

THIS HOAX IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!! (as it was meant to be, i am sure!).

thank you very much.

edit on 21-4-2013 by OutonaLimb because: added zoomed in photos and some text

Amazing post thank you. I will reference your finding in my thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambchop

WHY WOULD YOU FAKE THIS?

I'm not saying this is the case but... you might want to read about the reichstag fire, pearl harbour or the uss liberty.
edit on 21-4-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Some things I feel that I need to point out, and feel free to correct me on any of this.,
1. There just happens to be a drill going on the same day as the bombing. Now, with the Newtown school shooting, I believe from what I've read there was a drill going on the same day as that as well, and the same case with a few other things that have happened.
2. There's a Saudi national in Boston during the bombing, photos of him with weapons have circulated around the internet, he was supposedly questioned but released. During this time, the media claimed they had a suspect in custody, later the story was changed. 2 other people with backpacks were also questioned, and released. And in the photos I have seen of the 2 that were questioned they go from having a backpack to not having one in the photos I've seen.
3. During the shootout with the police, the one brother is killed, yet the other manages to drive away, and where is the police force that should have chased after him? The city is put on lockdown for 1, 19 year old student. heavily armed force is used during the search for him.

Now I'm not saying the bombing had actors used during it, but unless Jeff Bauman was sitting on the bomb how is it that his injuries are more severe compared to anyone else around him. There also a blonde haired woman in some of the photos with torn clothing but not really any signs of injury. Also even if his blood was shut off after his legs were blown off, there should still be a lot of blood on the black woman and the guy wearing sunglasses. The person wearing sunglasses, during the photos I've seen of the supposed leg prosthetics, has time to put his sunglasses on despite everything going on around him, another photo I've seen has him laying back looking relaxed while Jeff is off to the side clutching his legs.
Something else for you, where are any photos of the injuries from people caught in the 2nd bomb? Or am I to believe that nobody was near the bomb when it went off? If Mr. Bauman had his legs blown off, there should be more of a sign of that around him and the people near him, instead the photos show his legs shredded, but not much sign of tissue or bone anywhere near him, in one of the photos I've seen there's a pretty clean shoe, but no foot still in it or anything like that. Just pools of blood, and that's about it. We should be seeing more than that.
Also why are there more photos than any others of Jeff, and hardly any photos of the other victims, or deaths. In every photo I've seen and every video I've looked at, I don't see the child who was killed in any of these photos or videos.
Finally in closing, how is it that Jeff Bauman is the only person who saw the bomber. Nobody else sees the bombers, most of the people at the sidelines of the race are paying attention to the people crossing, and not to the people walking behind them, and if Jeff saw the bomber after the bomb went off, what bomber would stick around?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

I don't usually post, just read. The third pic down is Krystle Campbell in the blue shirt screaming right before she died. Haven't read all the replies so I don't know if this has been mentioned yet. After seeing her laying dead with both her legs completely blown off at the upper thighs in previous pics I was hoping that the blast rendered her unconscious or killed her immediately, obviously that wasn't the case. No fault of the OP but this makes me want to vomit and I hate the fact that a pic like that exist for her family to see the terror and pain on her face. This brings me to tears.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is a sad, sad day for mankind.

First bombs explode and innocent lives are lost, and destroyed above and beyond comprehension.

On another level we get people that sit in their comfortable houses staring at their computer screens claiming that the victims were/are actors. What a sad day for humanity when humans have lost touch wiht reality to the point that they cannot see the pain and suffering of other human beings. It's called empathy...

em·pa·thy
/ˈempəTHē/
Noun
The ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

Here's another definition for you:

Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi) is a personality disorder identified by characteristics such as a lack of empathy and remorse, criminality, antisocial behavior, egocentricity, superficial charm, manipulativeness, irresponsibility, impulsivity, and a parasitic lifestyle.

Did you spot it? I just called you psychopaths! And you need help.

Ask yourself:
1. What would I do in that situation?
I bet you're going to tell us about your heroic efforts and super Ninja CPR moves that would save hundreds of lives. Well you are a liar. You cannot for one second even try to imagine what it would be like in that situation.

2. Have you ever seen another situation like that?
Where in human history have we seen such a collection of visual media demonstrating human behavior just after a bomb exploded? Nowhere!!! This is a first! Never have we been so close to the action as today. How can you possibly say it's real or not if you have nothing - yes NOTHING to compare it with.

Oh wait. You've seen all the Die Hard movies. You've seen all the Speed movies. So you're an expert on bombs and death and destruction. Uhm. Sorry to break it to you. But you're not. You are clueless.

The OP - cavscout11cav - on the other hand has decades of experience. And you scoff at him... "Pft. What do you know cavscout11cav!? These pictures and [some random connection] made by [some random person on the Internet] clearly shows you are wrong...

Do you realize you are taking a single moment in a barrage of chaotic events and trying to make sense out of it!? You can't do that. It's pointless, senseless and a complete waste of everyone's time.

Take a look these pictures for example:
Here and here. A single moment in time captured on film can make for a very intriguing story. With pictures timing can turn a very ordinary scene into something extraordinary.
So what I'm saying is: You just cannot look at one or two pictures and say "Oh look at that ladies hand. She's obviously gesturing for everyone that the cameras are rolling" or "See that bottle there. It's fake blood. Obviously."

you simply are in no position to make a comment like that nor do you have adequate information about the situation to make deductions or even wild speculation for that matter.

But if you really want to, go take a look at pictures of World War 2, Bosnia, Pearl Harbor, Hiroshima, Vietnam or one of the other thousands of tragedies captured on film in one way or another. Go look at the footage and pictures of victims. Yes, you'll find enough pictures and even videos of real people really being shot. Pictures of people that lost limbs. You'll soon find that with your baseless arguments used here (and Sandy Hook) you would be able to "prove" that most victims of violence throughout history were "actors".

I weep for mankind because of people like you. It's an embarrassment that we even have to breathe the same air. Yes, you know exactly who you are. Shame on you. Shame. On. You.

And thank for the OP for clearing up some misconceptions and obvious errors; even if some people won't accept the truth. But don't mind them. It's not necessarily their fault or on purpose.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If you examine the photographs of the blast area at bomb 1 there is a glaring error present for all to see....The glass windows have been smashed out and not blown in by the device....This point cant be debunked unless we want to change the rules of physics.

Respects

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

reply to post by wrdzrd

so jeff has the same shirt in both photos after what is presumably years???

regard the direction of the shadow (red arrows) cast by the head of the lady on the
left onto her body. now regard the direction of the shadow cast by the bat in the
hand of the girl on the left!!! where are the equivalent head shadows of the others????

regard jeffs fingers on both sides of the placard. notice anything odd? also regard the unnatural
look and impossible angle of the lady's fist in relation to her arm and the 2D look of the bat!

regard the eyes (or lack thereof) and other strange features of jeff and the girl on the right.
hmmmm!!!???

the top photo is a photoshop creation. full stop!

THIS HOAX IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!! (as it was meant to be, i am sure!).

thank you very much.

edit on 21-4-2013 by OutonaLimb because: added zoomed in photos and some text

omg!!!! WOW i do see the unatural part, and yes is indeed Photoshop. WOW Great job!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaspode

I weep for mankind because of people like you. It's an embarrassment that we even have to breathe the same air. Yes, you know exactly who you are. Shame on you. Shame. On. You.

So my question would be, what kind of a person actually takes time to address these individuals?

Are you a shrink who hangs out in conspiracy forums to offer free diagnosis?

Or just getting enjoyment ripping into those with no "empathy"?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by juicebox
I know people that knew Krystal, she was killed and her friend was hurt..... I met a runner on Tuesday, she immediately broke down when someone mentioned the bombing....Martin, the little boy that was killed, his mother and little sister were badly hurt....these are very real people

of course the event was real, but it was staged at the same time.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
[

WHY WOULD YOU FAKE THIS?

Because Americans are stupid to realized the truth is right in front in them.

second line, nothing to see here, drink your beer and watch your sports
edit on 21-4-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

A thoughtful and informative post.
I think the victims were indeed injured for real even if the attack was set up by the government, in my opinion.

By the way, I'm curious... with such a terrible injury that that guy suffered, does the victim feel pain? Or does the brain block it out, at least initially?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
In my opinion (nothing more) modern society has created a sub-population who have lost their empathy. In that way, the mangled limbs and blood loss is nothing more than the fake stuff in movies and cartoons.

Using your empathy, how would you feel if you found out that you had been manipulated emotionally, made to believe something that you felt/knew was not true?

Angry? Relieved? Happy? See the funny side? Most likely angry and confused, right?

So use your empathy, put yourself in the position of these people who think it is a 'false flag', if they feel they are being in some way manipulated then surely, using empathy, you can kind of understand why they would behave in the way you have mentioned.

Instead of chastising a so called 'sub-culture', try using the empathy you claim to have and look at things from all perspectives.

Horrible things happen in the world every day: people killed in earthquakes (china), barely makes the news; suicide bombers in iraq (30+ killed), barely makes the news. Yet this event was plastered across TV screens worldwide for days.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
First, sorry as I am going to be posting several back to back posts addressing each person individually.

Originally posted by MysticPearl
Here's one point of yours I question. You said the woman in red has a head injury. You acknowledged she does not have any blood on her after the explosions as we see here. This picture lends itself to the theory she has no head injury whatsoever. At least external.

true in this pic, but you can in see the series of pics where after she touches her head she has blood on her hand. If you were struck in the head by something, what would you do? Your reflexes would have your hand to your head, rubbing. I cannot say exactly where she has an injury on her head, but I can say her actions are similar to someone who has been struck in the head. Let alone, not all head injuries are external, and internal injuries are worse than external.

Then, you say when looking at the picture of her with a bloody towel, that she must have a head injury and that's why she has the towel up to her head as we see here.

As someone who's had two serious head injuries, the blood is apparent immediately. The fact she had on a white shirt under her jacket and no blood on her in any picture other than the one on a stretcher is very odd. No blood after the blast for multiple frames, yet covered in blood on the stretcher?

In your case, yes you bleed quickly and large amounts. I dont know your injury so I cant speak to it. Dependant on location leads to different amounts of flowing blood. Facial trauma bleeds more than scalp as the face has more vascular tissue. In addition, notice her hair. The thickness and amount of hair directly relates to how much blood is absorbed by flowing blood.

And you say head injuries take precedence over controlled blood injuries. I agree, to an extent. Not when there's a double amputee sitting right next to her and she shows no signs of a head injury, as we see in pictures after the blast.

Head injuries always take precedence over controled bleeding..its the way start triage is. RPM (respiratory, pulse, memory) determine if they are red, yellow, green or black tag. If you look at the pic of her on the stretcher, look at her eyes. Have you ever seen someone that believes they are dying, or is dying. That is the look. Eyes wide open as the oxygen decreases from the eyes first (as in passing out), you instinctivly open your eyes wider in an attempt to see.

The image I want to post isn't censored so I won't, but it's the one maybe a minute after the blast where the double amputee is lying there, on his right side, left leg in the air, while the woman in red is mysteriously suddenly gone, and we have people offering assistance both to the person on his right and to his left, while he's ignored. The idea three people in the double amputee's direct vicinity would be helped first, the woman in red along with the other two is ridiculous in my eyes.

I will refere to start triage again. Its says "where do you start....at your feet" you go to who you come to first, not who you thinks the most help. In addition, one of the flaws of triage is the person emotion. Infants and women are historically over triaged (having a higher priority than injuries warrant) due to no one wants to call a baby dead, or a man wants to protect and save the woman.

There is no blood dripping from the guys raised left leg either. What's more telling to me is this picture right after the blast

Addressed in OP and other posts in this thread. I posted a link to a source. I can provide more medical sources on the facts posted in OP about complete amputations not bleeding due to artery/ vein quivers and retraction.

where again we see no blood spilled from the double amputee. We have a lady laying there with no blood on her head or neck, or white shirt, who's considered a priority over a double amputee, then we see her covered in blood minutes later on a stretcher, which is very odd, and that's in addition to the double amputee not shown bleeding at any point. Not even the minute after the blast. That just doesn't happen.

As stated the woman appears to me to either have a head injury or some type of respiratory distress due to her facial expression. Increasing intercranial pressure causes cushings triad bradycardia (slowing the heart), hypotension (drop in blood pressure), and irregular respirations. All of these are medical emergenies in themselves. I come to this conclussion on the blood on her hand, the fact she has a towel soaked in blood on the stretcher with her, so hers, and the expression of impending demise. For the amputee, research what I put in OP, find the timeline it can take for the artery to relax. I cannot see one way or another if there is any kind of restricting band on his leg so I cannot comment to that possiblity.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

OMG! Why wasn't his hair scorched by the blast?

Apparently, his hair was scorched only after he was picked up from the ground, but not before:

edit on 20-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

can you say it isnt? I cant say either way. You can see in the second pic the blast happened to his right, as his right cheek has burn/ char marks. The upper right scalp has the scorch marks on his hair. His right cheek is down away fromt he camera in the first pic. There is no way to determine this from these pics. Notice the shape of his hair in both pics. Are those similar in shape?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join