It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Klye, Craft and J.I.N.S.A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I decided to take a look at Craft Internationals page on the web, just to see what they were about..

In the "About Us" section, they give a history of Chris Kyle and one part tells of his combat tours and medals etc.

One that stood out was his medal recieved from the JEWISH INSTITUE FOR NATIONAL SECURITY AFFAIRS.

Not every combat vet wins that..

I'd never heard of JINSA before, so i looked them up, it says they're a non profit think tank !!

JINSA's threefold aim is -
Ensure a strong and effective us national security policy;
To educate American leaders on what it views as the vital strategic realtionship between the US and Israel;
And to strenghen U.S cooperation with allies such as Taiwan, Hungary, Turkey and NATO.

Dick Cheney and Richard Perle were on the board before before the Bush administration..

It's foreign policy recomendations are -

Increased counterterrorism training and funding.
Increased defence cooperation with Israel.
And here's a thing -
REGIME CHANGE IN ROUGUE NATIONS known to provide support or knowingly harbour terrorist groups such as SYRIA, LEBANON, VENEZUELA, CUBA, NORTH KOREA, and LIBYA.

Libya's been done, Syrias in progress, North Koreas warming up, Chavez in Venezuela has died only leaving Cuba...
A group like Craft could help put across JINSA's foreign policy through a mock or not so mock terrorist attack.

Maybe Chris wanted out of the game after JINSA wanted Craft to do a "favor" in Boston to help speed up a regime change, so they helped him out..for good.
edit on 20-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I hear they took the muslim bombing suspect to a "jewish hospital "

edit on 20-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There are a lot of red flags thrown about with the whole Craft International and Chris Kyle situation. It just boggles my mind how people can be so ignorant of the involvement in this situation and the media can get away with laying it all to the wayside.

The whole thing still stinks to high hell and it gets more rotten as time goes on and I believe any information into Craft is good information to look into.

S&F.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
i hear they took the bombing suspect to a "jewish hospital "

Yup, the BETH ISRAEL ..which, incidently, was cut off and filled with police about 14 hours ago.... they took his brother there as well...

Which, if the two were maybe double agents as debka say they are, they could be mossad..or not..time will tell...or not..
edit on 20-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

More & more secretive operations are also coming to light since the advent of "Big Brother". There is a good point in relation to Chris Kyle. This is where internet detectives expose this secret opertives to the public. These hi rez cams do work to our advantage.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Maybe his nurse will be menstruating when she bathes him also.
No offense meant to women (just pointing out their religious beliefs).

edit on 20-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I saw on Crafts website also the acronym GSA.

For those unaware, that is the General Services Administration.

The General Services Administration (GSA) is an independent agency of the United States government, established in 1949 to help manage and support the basic functioning of federal agencies. The GSA supplies products and communications for U.S. government offices, provides transportation and office space to federal employees, and develops government-wide cost-minimizing policies, and other management tasks.[3]

I believe they help fund Craft International.

Their logo?

top topics

join