It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston ISN'T a Farce at all...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Have I really disdained those? Or have I simply asked for a better answer. One that holds the same weight and one that can be corroborated by so many venues. Again your assumptions continue, until you'd like to offer something to the contrary of the 'official' story, which would be the purpose of arguing 'facts' and having a general 'debate', I will respectfully decline to comment any further. Regards and happy hunting.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buckrogerstime

"The easiest way [for a Chechen radicalist terrorist] to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. The public will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened."

Am I suppose to laugh to your comment, or even worst, applaud to this lack of total nonsense?
edit on 22-4-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Edited due to post below.
edit on 22-4-2013 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Nojoker as you say, is a matter of opinions. Bombing is real in my opinion. I just doubt the reasons behind it. Also the authors. Is a conspiracy forum, that's what we do in here.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
...Have I really disdained those? Or have I simply asked for a better answer. One that holds the same weight and one that can be corroborated by so many venues. Again your assumptions continue, until you'd like to offer something to the contrary of the 'official' story, which would be the purpose of arguing 'facts' and having a general 'debate', I will respectfully decline to comment any further. Regards and happy hunting.

Yes - you have (disdained those).
Have you ever been in a testing situation (rhetorical)?
Does everyone come to the conclusion at the same time?
Is the first to "conclude" always the best?
Please specify "my assumptions", and I can answer.
I have not stated, nor implied, that I believe "something/anything" opposed to the 'official' story. I have stated that I have not been able to piece the available components of the story into an arrangement that satisfies my curiosity...yet.
Should I come to an "alternate" view/theory...I will certainly recall your willingness to discuss, and present said view...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Am I suppose to laugh to your comment, or even worst, applaud to this lack of total nonsense?

OK, you've made me rethink this. Why would a terrorist want to commit acts of terror?! What nonsense!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

OK, you've made me rethink this. Why would a terrorist want to commit acts of terror?! What nonsense!

Yes, I agree with the nonsense part. Especially when after committing the alleged crime and being totally unknown to the authorities, both brothers go and kidnap the first dude they see on the street and tell to him out loud that they were the monsters who bombed the marathon, claim that gave start to one of the biggest man hunt in american history. You tell me where is the sense in this?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Here's a fact.

Every person who has never seen the above pic before I show it to them. Say's it doesn't even look real.
And for me, how does anyone just stand around in a pool of someones blood ? I guess he's to
busy assessing the situation to assist the guy with the bone sticking out of his leg. And how does it
happen that only the meat, gets blown right off the bone but leaves the bone intact ?
If I were given a choice between blood and red paint. I'd have to go with red paint.

OP real or fake ?
edit on 22-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Yes, I agree with the nonsense part. Especially when after committing the alleged crime and being totally unknown to the authorities, both brothers go and kidnap the first dude they see on the street and tell to him out loud that they were the monsters who bombed the marathon, claim that gave start to one of the biggest man hunt in american history. You tell me where is the sense in this?

I am a bank robber, and a couple years ago I left my fingerprints all over the bank and then used marked bills all over the state. The police caught me the next day and charged me with bank robbery. When it was my day in court, I told the jury this:

Why would I leave my fingerprints all over the bank?! Why would I use marked bills?! What sense would that make? How could it have been me? I would never want to do that!

I served two years in prison.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Here's a fact.

Every person who has never seen the above pic before I show it to them. Say's it doesn't even look real.
And for me, how does anyone just stand around in a pool of someones blood ? I guess he's to
busy assessing the situation to assist the guy with the bone sticking out of his leg. And how does it
happen that only the meat, gets blown right off the bone but leaves the bone intact ?
If I were given a choice between blood and red paint. I'd have to go with red paint.

OP real or fake ?

Yeah, it's well known that medics are not allowed to walk over to patients. It's standard policy that medics are not allowed to get up for bandages or a stretcher.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

Yeah, it's well known that medics are not allowed to walk over to patients. It's standard policy that medics are not allowed to get up for bandages or a stretcher.

I kind a doubt that. But that isn't blood on the ground because that pic isn't real. And you're no bank robber, if you got caught.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The amount of medical ignorance in this thread is astounding, stop basing your beliefs off of what you see in movies

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's obvious to me, that the people you showed it to, obviously never have treated those kinds of wounds.
I've seen similar and worse, when I was in the Army. Hell I've seen even worse, reviewing the atrocities coming out of Syria lately. I don't close my eyes and or try to pretend these sort of things don't happen.

Which may be firmly the case with some people, their normalcy bias doesn't allow them to comprehend that people can be this evil. Much less deal rationally with seeing those kinds of wounds. For some it is a mental defense against insanity, to be unwilling to see what is clearly real, so they don't go bonkers.

Then there is the 'Anime Factor / Movie Gore Factor.' Hollywood has created some horrific wounds to play up the Horror Murder Slayer movies. So if a person only has that to base their judgement on what is real gory wounds.... They'd obviously be expecting the spraying squirts of blood everywhere, and feel cheated if they didn't see it as such in real life gore & violence.

This was not some made for the movie screen or television special event.

To deny the wounds as not being real, and the suffering as not being real, or the loss of life as not being real; could be seen as a form of insanity, or mental denial to protect a semblance of sanity. Or normality.

At least from this terror attack, there are bodies to bury, and wounds to heal.
M.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

This was not some made for the movie screen or television special event.

I couldn't tell with all the cheering and the fanfare and speeches when it was over.
Or the way the media played it up either. But that's normal. Not something you'd
see on the Hallmark channel tho.

While all that may apply to someone with a more fragile mentality, I assure you I am not among them.
And while your retort does do a nice job of calling attention to the obvious. Just think how easily you
could convince me, if there were no such thing as Crisis actors .org ? The fact that they exist and
no one can enter the site, or see a list of names employed, without n invitation ? That actually
amounts to a DHS clearance. What more does a conspiracy site need to call conspiracies at
every whim. So, instead of trying to handicap what people are thinking. Check out the reasons
they're thinking that way.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

OP real or fake ?

Come on now... really?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I sincerely hope that nobody who was so terribly injured on that day, or their families and loved ones, ever have the misfortune to become aware of what is being said in the many posts such as yours that have surfaced on ATS during the last week.

Personally I don't have a problem if people have some deep rooted need to see a conspiracy around every corner, everybody has a perfect right to get as funky as they wish even if logic has to be defied in the process. I do have a problem when they abandon their compassion and common human decency in order to look around those corners.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by roguedesigner

Personally I don't have a problem if people have some deep rooted need to see a conspiracy around every corner, everybody has a perfect right to get as funky as they wish even if logic has to be defied in the process. I do have a problem when they abandon their compassion and common human decency in order to look around those corners.

Then I guess you have a problem.

Did you read my first post up from your post on this page ? Here let me get that for you.

This part pertains.

. Just think how easily you could convince me, if there were no such thing as Crisis actors .org ? The fact that they exist and no one can enter the site, or see a list of names employed, without n invitation ? That actually amounts to a DHS clearance. What more does a conspiracy site need to call conspiracies at every whim ? So, instead of trying to handicap what people are thinking. Check out the reasons they're thinking that way.

Why are people so afraid of their gov ? G I don't know ?
edit on 23-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
reply to post by defcon5

The other half of this is people who knowingly and willingly make up a conspiracy where there is no evidence of one, dress it up with drama, innuendo and lies and sell it to starving people (including themselves!) for the entertainment/boredom release of both themselves and their audience. Unfortunately, they don't yet realize they will have "blood" on their hands. It may seem harmless, but the paranoia and hysteria is not without consequences. The best-case scenario is expediting our descent into idiocracy.

The grand conspiracy is the unsatiated need for there to be a conspiracy.

What about the insatiable need for there NOT to be one?

Aren't you the exact epitome of what you condemn?

How about we just take both sides into consideration and hold back on deciding either way until later when we have more info? (As it pertains to if it is a hoax or not).

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

April 19, Nigeria : almost two hundred dead during a fight against Boko Haram....TWO HUNDRED !!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

OP real or fake ?

Oh for God's sake!

So you think that's not real? Tell me, when have you ever experienced an event like this to be able to form a comparison?

If you had shown that to me, I would have said immediately that it is real, so I guess you've only been showing this image to people you know will believe what you believe.

Tell me this, if that is not real, how many actors were there?
There were no restrictions on people getting in there to help, so we can assume that everyone there at the time was an actor, including all spectators, all runners, all stewards and all police.
Then, we have to assume that the young man who has lost his legs is an actor, his family are actors, the people who administered to him are all actors, the people who took him to the hospital were actors, the nurses at the hospital, the doctors and the surgeons... ALL ACTORS!

And if they are all actors, where are the people who would have been doing their jobs on that day? Where are all the volunteers who are there every year, where are the Boston Police who would have been on duty? Where are the nurses who would have been in the hospital? Where are the doctors and the surgeons who would have been on duty?

Don't you think all those people - many of whom know each other - would be a little suspicious about the fact that they have all been given a day off at the same time, and that there are a lot of people now doing their jobs that they have never seen before? What happens then the local medical staff who are off duty sees that something like this happened in their city? I'll tell you, they all rush to the Hospitals to help in any way they can.

How about their names, don't you think it would be a little bizarre that someone has appeared on camera claiming to be a surgeon, when he could be watching it from home and wondering who the hell is on camera pretending to be him!?

You are completely irrational.

You have just shown an image of a seriously injured man who has lost both his legs and you have called him a liar, if I were a mod here I would warn you just for being so disgustingly offensive to that poor young man

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join