It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston ISN'T a Farce at all...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
The suspects were confirmed by every investigative unit looking into the case. Not just a single one or two, all of them. Even the independent ones and the ones that hoped to start a conspiracy about it couldn't even come up with anything better. The hundreds of photos and video showed exactly from point A to point B what took place. There is no disputing the evidence in this case. It's clear cut and for once doesn't seem to have any holes involved.

I'm sure many here will try to say this was put into place as an 'exercise' to lock down Boston and practice military containment drills. Maybe they'd say something even crazier, that Obama is trying to take away further rights of the people, that this was planned.

I saw a calculated effort to catch a fugitive at the lowest cost of life to the people in the area, others saw a totalitarian state. I saw a nearly flawless investigation from start to finish, others saw a planned exercise taking place. So is it more likely that the government bribed and contorted the investigation and news outlets of hundreds of different people. even to the extent of doctoring the private photos of civilians at the race, some who I know personally.

Did they plant bombs, kill some, maim many others, all to stage a police exercise? Is that really likely? Especially with the extent of social media today? That no other footage would get out showing someone else committing the crime? Or is it more likely that two 20 something year old brothers, one being lead by the other, were sympathetic to some cause and decided to do something EXTREMELY dumb and UNCALCULATED? Is it really that hard to believe? I suppose it might be for some on this site since most on here today are quite young and can't remember what it is to be young and dumb, to not think of consequences, to not think of the weight such an event would put on their soul.

I for one believe that for once this is exactly what it seems to be and the police and investigative units involved did an immaculate job. The shut down in Boston was necessary and resulted in the eventual capture of the last brother. I'd like to also remind people that they had explosives in the vehicle while fleeing, killed one MIT officer, gloated about their deeds to a carjacked victim and tried to use their 'weapons' on police in a 'shoot' out. Three of their friends were arrested a block from my grand mother's home, four blocks from my mother's home, and across the city from my apartment.

Forward your agenda's, spew your mindless BS, and try to spin the story as you please, but facts are facts and in this case the Right Wing Conspiracy theorists are outnumbered by logic and don't have much of anything to stand on, anything credible at least. So while your looking for more fuel for your fire, and nothing changes as freedoms go, what will you do then? Apologize for being wrong? Go to the victims houses personally? Or just stay at home behind your glass shield and look for the next way to spin your agenda... If anything I've lost respect for many of my 'fellow' Americans, granted some didn't have my respect to begin with but the list lengthens. I'd vomit but I don't want to be accused of doing it purposely to gain sympathy for a cause.
edit on 20-4-2013 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

I remember when I was young and dumb, but I was NEVER dumb enough to kill people or play with explosives at a marathon. Did you listen to what their parents and relatives said? Did you notice how witnesses are saying the cops ran the older brother over in a police SUV and then executed him in the street? In his autopsy photos he doesn't even look like a bomb blew him away. I have yet to see any actual proof that these two kids were the ones responsible for the bombings, yet all fingers point at them? Sure they were there with backpacks and pictures prove that, but none prove them guilty.

There was no trial for Chris Dorner. There was no trial for Tamerlan Tsarnaev. There was no trial for Anwar al-Awlaki or his 16 year old son.

I fear America's foundation is crumbling.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

Originally posted by Happy1

MY GOD! Algore won a pulitzer prize. obozo won a pulitizer prize. Maybe you should look at the losers they give these "prizes" too.

When you grow up, and history is looked at in a decade's time - you will understand that boston marathon bombing was a false flag - just like pearl harbor, tonkin bay, and 9/11 was.

Elites moving the chess pieces for a nominal win. In this case, a prompting for "martial law".
edit on 22-4-2013 by Happy1 because: spelling

Actually, neither Al Gore nor Obama has won a Pulitzer Prize. This is a good example of why your ATS posts are not credible journalism, but the New York Times is.

edit on 22-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

Yes, the NYT never redacts its comments to correct a mistake. They won NOBEL prizes for nothing.

I can assure you that the New York Times makes far less mistakes than ATS poster Happy1. This is because Happy1 does not have a team of professional editors and fact-checkers trained in journalism looking over his posts, as well as bureaus on every continent.
edit on 22-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by ColoradoJens

I know first hand the citizens didn't have a problem, at least the vast majority, to me that's all that matters not the opinions of the backwoods of America. A sacrifice to end the problem, an a half day for the people of Boston wasn't much to give for it.

So its okay to give up rights because "the majority" want them? I seem to say this a lot since 2008, but ill say it again:

"We are a Constitutional Republic. Not a Democracy. Learn the difference"

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MillionsOfPeaches

I remember when I was young and dumb, but I was NEVER dumb enough to kill people or play with explosives at a marathon. Did you listen to what their parents and relatives said? Did you notice how witnesses are saying the cops ran the older brother over in a police SUV and then executed him in the street? In his autopsy photos he doesn't even look like a bomb blew him away. I have yet to see any actual proof that these two kids were the ones responsible for the bombings, yet all fingers point at them? Sure they were there with backpacks and pictures prove that, but none prove them guilty.

There was no trial for Chris Dorner. There was no trial for Tamerlan Tsarnaev. There was no trial for Anwar al-Awlaki or his 16 year old son.

I fear America's foundation is crumbling.

You act like mental illness isn't real and that there aren't people who really have a strong urge to kill or harm people, these people can be very persuasive, they can turn others into a sort of model of them. Also you do know that there's quite a bit of evidence of blast trauma on that picture of Tamerlan? Also that giant gash in his side was postmortem if anyone was wondering, it was part of an attempt to save him.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Also to all the "martial law" nuts, they didn't force raid peoples homes, they did it with the homeowners permission, they weren't violating anyone's rights, and they only shut down the Boston metro and the small town of watertown, stop exaggerating and believing everything you hear from crazies on conspiracy forums

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The suspects were confirmed by every investigative unit looking into the case. Not just a single one or two, all of them. Even the independent ones and the ones that hoped to start a conspiracy about it couldn't even come up with anything better. The hundreds of photos and video showed exactly from point A to point B what took place. There is no disputing the evidence in this case. It's clear cut and for once doesn't seem to have any holes involved.

You know - "You could be right". But that's as far up this ladder as I can honestly climb.
All you give is "opinion" and call it "fact".
Please name your sources...
1. Every investigative unit looking into the case. (Please - EVERY.)
2. The suspects "were confirmed"... Where are these "confirmations"?
3. Will have to entirely "skip" your third sentence as I know you cannot validate said statement. (If you can - please feel free to do so.)
4. "The hundreds of photos and video showed exactly from point A to point B what took place"...?...?
I'm sorry, but again, you've left me speechless -- I have not seen this "A to B" photo/video evidence laid out ANYWHERE... Have you? If so...would you mind pointing me and all other apparent morons (like myself) to the same.
5. "There is no disputing the evidence in this case..." -- Again - I'm just looking for the evidence. And...since you have a good handle on ALL of it...please be so kind as to let the rest of us (who are too dumb to even know where to start looking) in on it.

This is a PLEA for help! And who better to ask, than one who has so graciously called attention to my errors of ignorance.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MillionsOfPeaches

Sources for your claims, and what would your parents say if you were accused of this? What are they supposed to say... "Yeah my kids are # heads they had to be the ones."? So sources since your story contradicts the official story of the brother running over his own brother while fleeing.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Again this has been discussed, I'm sure you know how to use google, and can search for 'investigative units involved in Boston Bombing'. You can also search for 'evidence to this point'. After that come back if your not pleased, just don't come back with Glenn Beck or Alex Jones said this... I'd appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You are wrong, the lockdown did not result in the capture. In fact, it was one individual who disregarded the lockdown and went outside of his house and saw the guy in his boat. With this detail that you have gotten wrong means that everything you have said is now suspect to its' accuracy.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibraltarego
You are wrong, the lockdown did not result in the capture. In fact, it was one individual who disregarded the lockdown and went outside of his house and saw the guy in his boat. With this detail that you have gotten wrong means that everything you have said is now suspect to its' accuracy.

Oh please re read the thread.
Seriously.
Even the MSM is not as confused as you are.

The Boat Owner Did NOT violate the 'lock down.'
He went after the all clear.

Read the bloody thread or at least the MSM accounts.
M.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

LOL increase my post count? Really? Funny didn't think anyone gave a damn about that. Sorry for wanting to address people personally bad habit I suppose.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Hahaha by even insinuating an age dispute I'd guess your in High School. Again go troll elsewhere, even though your still pretty funny.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

also, shelter in place, is a protective measure, its not a forced lockdown. im assuming with a 'terrorist' running around and 9k cops on the streets people didn't want to be outside and possibley get caught in crossfire.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Appreciate it Charlyv, I know others around the nation feel things weren't handled well but as I stated I think everything went as well as it could with as little problems as possible. People here would sacrifice a half day to put an end to the situation, people in other parts of the nation would all go out and kill hundreds in a witch hunt... my guess. Regards.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Hahahahah I loved the post about someone being in or not being in Boston, you want to see how Boston reacted to the kid being caught? It was plastered on every news station available and just about the whole city was a giant party. Sorry your not from here, and sorry you don't know what it is to be... BTW you missed one hell of a party.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fusse

I see you have your Tin Foil hat on... I've addressed already in many other posts what you've said, take a read.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

...Again this has been discussed, I'm sure you know how to use google, and can search for 'investigative units involved in Boston Bombing'. You can also search for 'evidence to this point'. After that come back if your not pleased, just don't come back with Glenn Beck or Alex Jones said this... I'd appreciate it.

Again - no sources. I have been following this, having participated in numerous discussions on this site...looking at all kinds of "evidence" off-site (as directed)...and have been fortunate enough to have corrected some misperceptions & misdiagnoses in a fair few of the same.
No need to play games.
What you've done is a typical "side-step".
If you can't answer the questions I raised, to substantiate your claims, don't play "I'll just feign contempt".
If you could come back with an honest reply to my questions...I'd appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Can you prove to me your 'evidence' hasn't been photo shopped? Or that the people spreading such don't have their own 'agenda'. Could you post sources to them as well, since I only read credible news and I'm just going out on a limb here, but your information is from a right radical source.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sooth
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Are you talking about the post about the "magical hole" in the banner?

Look closer, my friend. That "hole" is merely a rag in the hand of the guy on the left. It's harder to pick up because the man is wearing a blue glove.

But yes, it is a rag. Might I suggest you invest in a new pair of glasses?

no, not that post. the post where the lady runs up from behind to offer her
assistance to the man pushing the wheel chair.
impossible and contradictory perspectives.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

That's proof? I mean that could also be I dunno motion blur from someone walking but hey see what you want. He'll get a civilian trial, so if he didn't do anything I'm sure you'll hear him or at least see him 'write' it down, that he wasn't involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join