It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston ISN'T a Farce at all...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The suspects were confirmed by every investigative unit looking into the case. Not just a single one or two, all of them. Even the independent ones and the ones that hoped to start a conspiracy about it couldn't even come up with anything better. The hundreds of photos and video showed exactly from point A to point B what took place. There is no disputing the evidence in this case. It's clear cut and for once doesn't seem to have any holes involved.

I'm sure many here will try to say this was put into place as an 'exercise' to lock down Boston and practice military containment drills. Maybe they'd say something even crazier, that Obama is trying to take away further rights of the people, that this was planned.

I saw a calculated effort to catch a fugitive at the lowest cost of life to the people in the area, others saw a totalitarian state. I saw a nearly flawless investigation from start to finish, others saw a planned exercise taking place. So is it more likely that the government bribed and contorted the investigation and news outlets of hundreds of different people. even to the extent of doctoring the private photos of civilians at the race, some who I know personally.

Did they plant bombs, kill some, maim many others, all to stage a police exercise? Is that really likely? Especially with the extent of social media today? That no other footage would get out showing someone else committing the crime? Or is it more likely that two 20 something year old brothers, one being lead by the other, were sympathetic to some cause and decided to do something EXTREMELY dumb and UNCALCULATED? Is it really that hard to believe? I suppose it might be for some on this site since most on here today are quite young and can't remember what it is to be young and dumb, to not think of consequences, to not think of the weight such an event would put on their soul.

I for one believe that for once this is exactly what it seems to be and the police and investigative units involved did an immaculate job. The shut down in Boston was necessary and resulted in the eventual capture of the last brother. I'd like to also remind people that they had explosives in the vehicle while fleeing, killed one MIT officer, gloated about their deeds to a carjacked victim and tried to use their 'weapons' on police in a 'shoot' out. Three of their friends were arrested a block from my grand mother's home, four blocks from my mother's home, and across the city from my apartment.

Forward your agenda's, spew your mindless BS, and try to spin the story as you please, but facts are facts and in this case the Right Wing Conspiracy theorists are outnumbered by logic and don't have much of anything to stand on, anything credible at least. So while your looking for more fuel for your fire, and nothing changes as freedoms go, what will you do then? Apologize for being wrong? Go to the victims houses personally? Or just stay at home behind your glass shield and look for the next way to spin your agenda... If anything I've lost respect for many of my 'fellow' Americans, granted some didn't have my respect to begin with but the list lengthens. I'd vomit but I don't want to be accused of doing it purposely to gain sympathy for a cause.
edit on 20-4-2013 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

So you feel ok with closing down Boston to apprehend one man?

CJ

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I agree with you 100% . It seems no matter what happens people will jump to IT"S A FALSE FLAG ! I guess it's worth a laugh at times .

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
For those of you who like paragraphs...I made some.

Originally posted by NoJoker13
The suspects were confirmed by every investigative unit looking into the case. Not just a single one or two, all of them. Even the independent ones and the ones that hoped to start a conspiracy about it couldn't even come up with anything better. The hundreds of photos and video showed exactly from point A to point B what took place. There is no disputing the evidence in this case. It's clear cut and for once doesn't seem to have any holes involved.

I'm sure many here will try to say this was put into place as an 'exercise' to lock down Boston and practice military containment drills. Maybe they'd say something even crazier, that Obama is trying to take away further rights of the people, that this was planned.

I saw a calculated effort to catch a fugitive at the lowest cost of life to the people in the area, others saw a totalitarian state. I saw a nearly flawless investigation from start to finish, others saw a planned exercise taking place. So is it more likely that the government bribed and contorted the investigation and news outlets of hundreds of different people. even to the extent of doctoring the private photos of civilians at the race, some who I know personally.

Did they plant bombs, kill some, maim many others, all to stage a police exercise? Is that really likely? Especially with the extent of social media today? That no other footage would get out showing someone else committing the crime? Or is it more likely that two 20 something year old brothers, one being lead by the other, were sympathetic to some cause and decided to do something EXTREMELY dumb and UNCALCULATED? Is it really that hard to believe? I suppose it might be for some on this site since most on here today are quite young and can't remember what it is to be young and dumb, to not think of consequences, to not think of the weight such an event would put on their soul.

I for one believe that for once this is exactly what it seems to be and the police and investigative units involved did an immaculate job. The shut down in Boston was necessary and resulted in the eventual capture of the last brother. I'd like to also remind people that they had explosives in the vehicle while fleeing, killed one MIT officer, gloated about their deeds to a carjacked victim and tried to use their 'weapons' on police in a 'shoot' out. Three of their friends were arrested a block from my grand mother's home, four blocks from my mother's home, and across the city from my apartment.

Forward your agenda's, spew your mindless BS, and try to spin the story as you please, but facts are facts and in this case the Right Wing Conspiracy theorists are outnumbered by logic and don't have much of anything to stand on, anything credible at least. So while your looking for more fuel for your fire, and nothing changes as freedoms go, what will you do then? Apologize for being wrong? Go to the victims houses personally? Or just stay at home behind your glass shield and look for the next way to spin your agenda... If anything I've lost respect for many of my 'fellow' Americans, granted some didn't have my respect to begin with but the list lengthens. I'd vomit but I don't want to be accused of doing it purposely to gain sympathy for a cause.

Op you make some very valid points...food for thought...perhaps what happened in Boston is just what it seems.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I know first hand the citizens didn't have a problem, at least the vast majority, to me that's all that matters not the opinions of the backwoods of America. A sacrifice to end the problem, an a half day for the people of Boston wasn't much to give for it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

LOL thanks for the paragraphs I'm inserting now. When I ramble I tend to lose my self, thanks again. An yes maybe it is just what it seems.

+37 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I know first hand the citizens didn't have a problem, at least the vast majority, to me that's all that matters not the opinions of the backwoods of America. A sacrifice to end the problem, an a half day for the people of Boston wasn't much to give for it.

"Those who would sacrifice their liberty for security deserve neither."

B. Franklin

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I don't think the quote applies for a a half day of house arrest. Maybe a week.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don't think there is massive conspiracy here either.
There are lots of misunderstandings though. We live in a world of instant communication, and that means that we get to see unfiltered incomplete and inaccurate information from people who aren't seeing the “bigger picture”, just have no idea what they are talking about, or even adding intentional misinformation (trolling). The police are trying to fight against social media because it tips their hand of cards to the suspects, so they are intentionally being more cryptic, and sometimes even leaking false information that works to their advantage. The news is caught in the middle of having to compete with the speed of social media and the police not wanting them giving out certain information.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Be back later have a wedding shower to attend South of Boston. I suppose I'll have many replies to write by then. Take care.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I don't think the quote applies for a a half day of house arrest. Maybe a week.

I don't really see "liberty" as existing on a sliding scale, to me it is kind of like pregnancy, a binary condition that is either present or is not. In which case the quote applies.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
no offance but i didn't think this site was to discuss how much you believe the real story

edit on 20-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

"Those who would sacrifice their liberty for security deserve neither."

B. Franklin

People sacrifice their "liberty" in many instances, especially when crime is involved so that is just a matter of common sense. Common sense seems to be running very low though.

Crime plays a major factor in peoples rights and how they get taken. It is surprising how many people dont understand this.

The word liberty is pretty vague too. It isnt really a word that is used much today either.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by caladonea

And yes maybe it is just what it seems.

maybe you haven't seen the damning analysis done here that proves the lie/scam/con/hoax.

i am beginning to believe we fully deserve what we get, we appear to be that stupid!

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

An important thing that folks tend to forget is that, “Your rights end when they interfere with another persons rights”. If there is a situation that requires you to cooperate with the police because something is putting others in danger, your right to freedom does not exceed others rights to be free from harm. In essence its not the police who are violating your rights, it's the “bad guy” who is violating them and the police are trying to stop them.

edit on 4/20/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Can you point out the specific "damning" part? It's like 25 pages.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Bravo!

Too many times the conspiracy believers will jump onto whatever bandwagon that happens to be going in the opposite direction, with no proof, no evidence, and not even a hint of what is really going on.
People were told to stay home because of a safety issue.
It worked...no one else was wounded or killed, especially since they knew the perp was armed.
Imagine the clamor if everyone went out on their own looking for this guy.
The conspiracy nuts would be whining and formulating conspiracy stories about how poorly the police did their job because more people were hurt.
You guys aren't happy with anything, unless you can apply some kind of stuff to everything hoping against hope some of it will stick.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
no offance but i didn't think this site was to discuss how much you believe the real story

edit on 20-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

Gee, I thought this was an open forum to intelligently discuss conspiracy theory, not a just bunch of idiots who will blindly believe every conspiracy story ever told.
Apparently, I was mistaken?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Backwoods America? Where is that? I'm glad to know you only value the opinions of one city.
In another post you said one week would have been too long. Lucky they caught these guys who decided to make themselves as visible as the sun on a hot summer day.

CJ

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

An important thing that folks tend to forget is that, “Your rights end when they interfere with another persons rights”. If there is a situation that requires you to cooperate with the police because there is a situation that is putting others in danger, your right to freedom does not exceed others rights to be free from harm. In essence its not the police who are violating your rights, it's the “bad guy” who is violating them and the police are trying to stop them.

In this case we need to have permanent lockdown. Murders and violent crimes happen every day.

CJ

<<   2  3  4 >>

join