It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We're Not Where We Need to be Yet"...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
...is gonna be the new rhetoric they will use to get us to accept more surveillance. More control. In fact, I am starting to hear it already on the news.

They had someone on explaining that the FBI overlooked the Marathon Bombers when Russian Intel warned us about them because the FBI is "overwhelmed" by these sorts of warnings. So this person reasoned that, at that point, the FBI should disseminate the info to ocal authorities, but the problem is that the FBI doesn't like to share intelligence.

So what's the push here? A tighter net of control in America. This WILL be the push that they make after these events and we cannot allow this to happen!

I don't know what to do here other than to try and wake people up QUICKLY to the true problem here. What is the problem? American Imperialism. This Nationalistic view that we take after these events is disturbing because we aren't asking the important questions. We get so ramped up in emotion and support the good ole' US so blindly that we will hand them our liberties on a platter.

I for one do not like this trend.
Immediately following this post I am going to start making meme photos to post on Facebook. I am thinking a pic of the bombing with the words "Enough is Enough... ...Bring our Troops Home!" Would work for starters.

What does ATS think about this trend? Have you guys picked up on this rhetoric yet?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sadly i think it is inevitable.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
As we all realize there was a bro-duo - American citizens raging with radical Islamic ideology supposedly warned by the Russians that they were touring the various factions of the uber-radical Islamic life. Needless to say this is just a nugget of what BO and Menedev (sp?) needed to discuss after BO wins the election. Lets not forget that we all need a political correct playground so it is only the right thing to do as to forget that the Russians have been running their "deadly weapons" shows. VIP Code words communism, Marxism, fascists - last day sales for those who just hate capitalism and the petro dollar. Ultimately to enter ring the buzzer and preach your distain that you hate America and their imperialistic/over indulging views as well as the government is as corrupt as Mexico only dollars are the bullets in our saga.

Then the Boston "lock-down" to see how well Agenda 21 would work by stating there is a mad man loaded to destroy the city due to his tutelage of his tour of Al Qaeda's finest with stories of the beautiful life of martyrs given to the faithful of radical Islam.

All along they probably had the guy sitting in the pokey under wraps for debriefing of there mind manipulating psy-op having a man in black walk in a flash his pen light leaving no memory of the madness created by he and his brother. Welcome to the state of our nation.........not much longer before the biggest pressure cooker blows from Yellowstone, Israel, NKorea, Iran or a bio weapon is released who knows where - if it hasn't already happened with the new N7 bird flu.

God Speed!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Way to put every talking point you can into a single post. Haha
That was impressive!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by mcsandy

Way to put every talking point you can into a single post. Haha
That was impressive!

Random message for Jay: Did my mom get ahold of you? Send her your address. I have a picture and a letter to send you.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
"We're Not Where We Need to be Yet"......is gonna be the new rhetoric they will use to get us to accept more surveillance. More control. In fact, I am starting to hear it already on the news.

It's not rhetoric! We really, really, really need

COMPREHENSIVE COMMON SENSE (insert word here) REFORM!

top topics

join