It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 Blogs comments by Dzhokhar Tsarnaev a premonition of things to come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Accused Boston Bomber Dzhokar Tsarnaev teacher comments "I believe that thin slicing put them in jail. It helped an entire community make a rash decision and justify their actions in convicting three teens of murder. Once the town was able to identify the bogeyman, they could rest easy again.

But it all went horribly wrong. The real murderers were never found. These young men went into prison at 18 years old. Today, they walked out at 36 years old.

Being different - being unique - is a right we're supposed to enjoy in this country. But what we can't control is how people view us.

So what do we do about that? Is there anything we can do about it?"

In response, a commenter listing his name as "Dzhokhar Tsarnaev" posted the following about a week and a half after the original posting:

"In this case it would have been hard to protect or defend these young boys if the whole town exclaimed in happiness at the arrest. Also, to go against the authorities isn't the easiest thing to do. Don't get me wrong though, I am appalled at the situation but I think that the town was scared and desperate to blame someone. It's because of stories like this and such occurrences that make a positive change in this world. I'm pretty sure there won't be anymore similar tales like this. In any case, if they do, people won't stand quiet, i hope."

Tsarnaev also made another comment in another thread on the blog a few minutes earlier in which he offered a critique of Gladwell's book:

"While I understand and agree with most of the concepts that Gladwell explained in his book, there are several ideas of his that I cannot fathom or just choose not to believe. Yes, this book was very interesting but the idea that a person can predict whether you and your partner are going to be together in the future is honestly a little hard to believe. Sure, if you put two obvious celebrities in a room talking about how they're going to adopt six children, that's just not going to work out. And the idea that a more experienced doctor is more likely to be sued is likely to happen because they would have way more patients and more time in the work force. "Thin-slicing" and other concepts made me want to keep reading."

kottke.org...

The above is from comments he made about a book he had read . He seemed to be a thoughtful and quite eloquent guy.

The term thin-slicing means making very quick decisions with minimal amounts of information.

Bit of a coincidence or is it?

Also notice the similarities between whats accuring and his concerns
edit on 20-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Yes everything people say about him, seems far removed from a killer profile.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yeah but he could be one of these " double life" sorts . Whos inner life is full of hidden issues. I mean.. like he could have hidden his aggressiveness and insecurities and come across as just a " normal easy going good muslim" When really he was a fanatic about his beliefs.

I think this is rare. I mean when I get heated about something it usually comes out

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Accused Boston Bomber Dzhokar Tsarnaev teacher comments "I believe that thin slicing put them in jail. It helped an entire community make a rash decision and justify their actions in convicting three teens of murder. Once the town was able to identify the bogeyman, they could rest easy again.

But it all went horribly wrong. The real murderers were never found. These young men went into prison at 18 years old. Today, they walked out at 36 years old.

Being different - being unique - is a right we're supposed to enjoy in this country. But what we can't control is how people view us.

So what do we do about that? Is there anything we can do about it?"

In response, a commenter listing his name as "Dzhokhar Tsarnaev" posted the following about a week and a half after the original posting:

"In this case it would have been hard to protect or defend these young boys if the whole town exclaimed in happiness at the arrest. Also, to go against the authorities isn't the easiest thing to do. Don't get me wrong though, I am appalled at the situation but I think that the town was scared and desperate to blame someone. It's because of stories like this and such occurrences that make a positive change in this world. I'm pretty sure there won't be anymore similar tales like this. In any case, if they do, people won't stand quiet, i hope."

Tsarnaev also made another comment in another thread on the blog a few minutes earlier in which he offered a critique of Gladwell's book:

"While I understand and agree with most of the concepts that Gladwell explained in his book, there are several ideas of his that I cannot fathom or just choose not to believe. Yes, this book was very interesting but the idea that a person can predict whether you and your partner are going to be together in the future is honestly a little hard to believe. Sure, if you put two obvious celebrities in a room talking about how they're going to adopt six children, that's just not going to work out. And the idea that a more experienced doctor is more likely to be sued is likely to happen because they would have way more patients and more time in the work force. "Thin-slicing" and other concepts made me want to keep reading."

kottke.org...

The above is from comments he made about a book he had read . He seemed to be a thoughtful and quite eloquent guy. Reading his various messeges online he seemed to enjoy thinking.

The term thin-slicing means making very quick decisions with minimal amounts of information.

Bit of a coincidence or is it?

Reads like he thinks for himself

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
They needed someone (with a backpack =) in the Marathon footage to blame for the FBI's MilCon planting the bombs.

They named one suspect after another, arrested them, but could not make a case.

Then they (who had been stalking Tsarnaev since he was 14, among many, many other American kids who fit their pansy criteria) kidnapped him, chemically lobotomized him, dropped him off in front of a residence with a boat, telling him to hide in the boat. He did and then they shot him in the neck and the ambulance picked him up after over 24 hours of 'looking' for him.

America happily ever after, for a bit..

/the end.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Okay but as I have said he was eloquent and seemed gentle or normal online bantering and at his university but what about the fact that he could have possibly lead a double life? Some people can. We see this with some psychopaths who have like a wife and kids and then go out and kill..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I really can't believe that he and his brother are guilty.

Someone please investigate into these "Craft" mercenaries that were present at the scene. Anonymous, we need your help yet again!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Is anyone even reading any of these comments he posted on the book ?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yep sure did.
Also was keeping up with his long time friend from Twitter who was writing in his defense up until last night.
Until his twitter account was shut down over night, that is.

new topics

top topics

join