Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Joseph Smith's vision of WWIII

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Joseph Smith was a prophet that started the Mormon Church(Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) . His vision of the future showed to him a US Government with only one Party. No Democratic or Republican Party. When we have the one party government we will be attacked by thermonuclear bombs ,but the US Army will hold out until almost defeated. Joseph Smith said that Jesus Christ Himself will come down near or at Independence, Missouri and personally stop more bombing of the US and the US Army will win the war.However jesus Christ will then go over to the Middle East and save the Jews from Armageddon (a combined army of European, Russian and Chinese troops with conventional weaponry will be annihilated at the Megiddo). The US is considered to be Israel,while the State of Israel in the Middle East is Judea (the Land of the Jews),according to what Jesus Christ and Joseph Smith . During the start of this war, the first nuke will come from Central Europe or Russia . The US will retaliate in the sneak attack. China will lob some nukes at Russia and Europe while overrunning the Eurasian Continent in a horde reminiscent of Genghis Khan. With all oil supplies nuked,the Eurasian horde will use horses . European and Chinese troops will become friends( with the US power out of the way)and then march on Jerusalem -and go to war against Jesus Christ-thinking that Jesus Christ is an alien invader from outer space. The Devil, Satan has been tricking us humans to think ufos are sophisticated,advanced space craft with highly evolved beings . Evolution is a lie from the Devil. Evolution pervades all phases of Science ,Religion and politicalmilitary motives .So, when they see Jesus Christ coming and landing on Earth, they will think the Martians are coming to take over and eat everybody alive.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
1. I don't believe you.

2. Links, source, something?

3. Wall of text.

4. Mitt Romney

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by siluriancryptic

US Government with only one Party

The US is considered to be Israel

You need to put lotta faith on those 2.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

So, when they see Jesus Christ coming and landing on Earth, they will think the Martians are coming to take over and eat everybody alive.

The best part, what an epic end. (Better that Lord of the Rings).

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
He also claimed that the Native Americans where ethnically jewish, and dark skinned people where cursed by god for their sins...

He sure said a lot of things that can easily be proven as untrue.

edit on 20-4-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by siluriancryptic
we will be attacked by thermonuclear bombs ... the first nuke

He did not use these words, because "nuclear bombs" and "thermonuclear bombs" had not been invented, and there were no words for them. So what words did he use?

With all oil supplies nuked,the Eurasian horde will use horses

In Joseph Smith's time, all armies used horses. So what words did he use for "mechanised transport", which had not been invented at the time?

, Satan has been tricking us humans to think ufos are sophisticated,advanced space craft with highly evolved beings .

Joseph Smith did not use these words, because the "space craft" and "UFO" concepts did not exist at the time. So what words did he use?

If you want to pin your prophecy on a nineteenth century individual, don't use twenty-first century vocabulary. Sort of gives it away.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I have to reply on this one. People need to be responsible for their own spiritual and religious beliefs. Too many people go into a belief system without doing their homework first. I was one of those people in my 20's and was studying to be a Jehovah Witness. After 1.5 yrs, I finally had the courage to look at the history and intent of this religion. I did the same with the Mormon church and others. I can say that I truly believe they are semi cultist. Excluding various individuals (skin color, or belief as in the JV's) is a cult, period. God does not claim one religion, but he in the sense of the word if for the human race and embodies love, kindness, sympathy and so on.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
That was a lovely bit of fictional writing.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Joseph Smith was a liar and a pedophile.
Please see a very old publication titled Wife No. 19 written by Mrs Brigham Ann Eliza Young one of the last "Celestial Wives" of Brigham Young who proceeded Joseph Smith in leadership of the early Mormon church.. The book is an expose' of the Mormon Church. Subtitled " The Story Of A Life In Bondage, being a Complete Expose of Mormonism and revealing the Sorrows, Sacrifices And Sufferings Of Women In Polygamy."

Along with outlining the life of a Mormon wife the book reveals the early history of the church which took place in Eliza's' childhood as the daughter of one of the first women forced to take a second wife into her home.

I say Joseph was a liar because the book reveals that during the "wars" which took place in Missouri resulting in the Mormon people being forced from the state, Joseph Smith had decreed that he had a vision that it was ok to steal from those who were not Mormons as they were not sacred people or something to that effect. They were told it was ok to murder these people or set fire to their homes and any number of atrocious acts that he declared he saw in a vision as being justified by his people.

When his eye fell upon a fair maiden after he was already married with several children, he decreed that he had a vision regarding celestial marriages and polygamy and the rest is history.

Published in 1875 by Dustin Gilman and Co.

If ever a group of people were duped they were duped by Joseph Smith. Any Mormons out there, please research the early years of your church with a source outside of Mormonism so you get a rounded view to weigh against what you have already been taught by your church leaders. I think you will get an eyeful.
edit on 23-4-2013 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by siluriancryptic

Uhm, didn't he live in like the 1800's?
they didn't have nukes back then so....yeah..

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Very doubtful. The war will be the rich versus the poor.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm a Christian and even I know evolution exists.

Look at yourself. When you are born, you know nothing. Slowly your logic, reason, knowledge all evolves to what you are today.

Even spiritually, people evolve.

Perhaps Smith did see some things. But even Christ said only the Father knows the time when the end will come and Christ will return.

This thread is taken with quite a few grains of salt

new topics

top topics

join