It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All I can say is....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Bush damn well better keep his promises.

I want to see more jobs
I want to see a safer America
I want to see more insurance
I want to see better wages

I want to see all of those wonderful promises he has made. He needs to keep those promises.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I will have to said I will like to see it too. But I am still waiting for the promises he made in 2000 and you know they are still floating in the air.

So I don't beleive he is going to do deliver anything.
Unless you are whealthy and part of corporated ameircan and better in the oil business.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
And if he doesn't keep his so-called promises, what are you or anyone else going to do about it?

Absolutely nothing, because there is nothing you can do...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
And if he doesn't keep his so-called promises, what are you or anyone else going to do about it?

Absolutely nothing, because there is nothing you can do...

And you are absolutly right, and he can declare war all over the world and we will just have to suck it up, because he does not have anything to lose.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
re: 2000 election promises to you guys.

Hey, dont flay me but 9/11 and the WoT sorta kinda gave him an excuse, real or imagined to put those on hold.

But people are right. HE HAS MADE core promises NOW. He'd better make inroads towards delivering, or retirement will be the least of his problems.

Sheesh Marg6043....I need to get out more. The other guy was right, that avatar is distracting. I feel like the bloke out of "Roger Rabbit"

As my wife says "Men...Small things keep Simple Minds amused"
Have a good one.

top topics

join