It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In respect to the Youtube video "Official NASA images of the derelict alien spaceship on the far si

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is interesting but may have geological explanation's however the video poses some very interesting claim's about the Dis Information that swamped the net over this object whatever it's real nature so I did a quick search of ATS but did not see this item on the search (I was'nt that thorough as I am off for a shower before going to work) still it is old Data and probably has been used before, then again most reader's of the ATS page are new to it and merely browse it among'st all the other page's of this type on the net as I did myself before settling here, so to share this is a pleasure.

I draw no conclusion's but believe the opinion of the video maker is valid though remember how the Alien Autopsy video made money so it may not be Dis Information as much as a hoaxing entrepreneur that created the Apollo 20 myth.

Peace.

edit on 20-4-2013 by LABTECH767 because: Forgot to enter the you tube url

edit on 4/20/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Imbedded Video.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Its only a matter of time until we are using the moon as a junk yard..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

Or there's a big yellow "M" on it visible to all back on Earth

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just don't get these stupid videos of perfectly natural geological formations and making outlandish claims to being this or that.

What happens when you look at clouds?? You can see all manor of shapes that look like animals or rockets or whatever. Ths is because your brain likes paterns and trys to find a recognisable shape from the chaos of nature.

But to try and fool someone that a shadow within a crator is an ancient space craft is just soooo shallow it's beyond well stupid.

A big
to the video.

Korg.

edit on 20-4-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
I just don't get these stupid videos of perfectly natural geological formations and making outlandish claims to being this or that.

edit on 20-4-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

Exactly, because in this video the so called space # is EXACTLY the same colour, shape and design as the ROCKS around it

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
That video was so awful and so stupid, so absolutely devoid of anything but one fuzzy picture and dramatic music, that you have to wonder if the creator is just having a larf or is kind of mentally vulnerable and badly influenced by the likes of Richard Hoagland and his blurry nonsense.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
that image has been discussed ad nauseum on ATS. The real problem is that it was before ATS cached the images in a thread, and those threads are pretty much garbage now with all the images missing (the John Lear Moon Pictures thread was epic, and in this condition now).

THere was a video made by someone that went even further and tried to allege that NASA had an Apollo mission 20 to this object, finding a frozen chick in near perfect (yet plastic) condition.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

This person who made this is delusional. It's time to get back on the medication.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Hey Tech, did I just read where someone said that everything in a black and white photo looks the same when viewed from miles away? Too funny.

I have seen this before, as well as all the other vids of the object. It looks to me like a giant Obelisk that has fallen over. A 3 mile long one at that. When they show the photos taken of the area from other angles I cannot even see it. But then the question becomes, why are they taking all these photos of the area that seem to show nothing else worth taking pictures of?

Also, the original NASA photo of the thing was moved or removed from its original location. Why would they do that if it was just a rock?

I like the photo of it laying on New York City.

www.google.com... &sqi=2&ved=0CC4QsAQ&biw=1746&bih=878

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah - this Apollo 20 thing has been discussed so many times (and debunked) on ATS over the years. I'm surprised, actually, that it still manages to creep back in here now and then.

I think this is the clip you were referring to, Tex.

And here's a docu-fakery on it as well (in case you REALLY have the time to get nauseated!). The narrator on this one actually gives a nice plug to ATS at around the :40sec mark. So, not a total waste of time, I guess...

Happy Trails!

edit on 4/21/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

We have been.Since the first manned mission.Every manned trip to the Moon left behind stuff.Landing modules,moon buggy,flags and who knows what else.

top topics

join