It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unsolved and Grisley Murder Of Brendan Mess, Tamerlan Tsarnaev's Best Friend

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wasn't the younger brother described by someone as a "pot head"? Could this be the older brother's vengence for corrupting his younger brother? Sprinkling the pot on the bodies is a message.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by MysticPearl

Here is something I question. If Tamerlan was a devout Muslim why would he be best friends with a pot head? I mean were not talking about Mohammed Atta who liked pork chops, boozing, and strippers!.

We must remember that the word ASSASIN comes from the HASHASHIN, or HASHASHI, a term used by the Mustali to describe the Nizari Ismailis of the Fatid empire when the two seperated from each other in the 12th century.
Its come to us in the west as popular belief to mean the pot smoking muslims (considered lower cast) who would smoke until they went crazy then go to kill christian crusaders while showing no fear because they were stoned, although it wasnt true and was fantasty of medieval westeners..

But two young muslims stoned killing christians ring a bell ??

Didnt someone write here on ATS his number plate on his car is A55A55IN..
edit on 20-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Good find. Well done! I think we are going to see a lot of information come up about these two idiot's. It should be interesting. I think the parents and the sister need to be looked at also. I can't believe they think the morons were set up especially after that police chase.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Did it occur to anyone that the 3 people who had throats slit, may have had a gun pointed at them to keep them from fighting back to begin with? 2 assailants with one gun, 1 knife, could get the job done post haste.

Des

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Very interesting. The two brothers could have very easily carried these murders out. A boxer and a wrestler couldoverpower and kill three people with little trouble. Especially three potheads.

not everyone who smokes gahnja is a helpless strung out 90lb weakling. there are more people who smoke than you know, and you would be surprised who they are. i'm almost willing to bet that you deal with at least one every day of your life and don't know it.
if you don't know what your talking about, don't speak.

back in the day, when i participated in the things we are not suppose to talk about here, i saw a " pot head" get up and beat the stuff out of 5 red necks while we was just sitting around chillin who came up running their mouth ____ing with him. then he sat back down and chilled some more and the red necks left with their tail between their legs.

point is stereo types are not always right. just like suspect #2 nobody thought he was a jihadist. but from all indications he just might be.

edit on 20-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have been to a number of Muslim countries on several occasions and, believe me, there is absolutely no shortage of hash in any of them. Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited, but weed and all of its by-products are considered widely acceptable. (Where do you think hooka bars come from?) So, it is very unlikely that the elder brother would have "retaliated" for someone selling his little brother weed.

Boston, for all of its colonial exterior, is riddled with some very ugly gang activity, and it all has to do with drugs. I am closely related to someone who has 27 years in homicide in the area. The throat slit isn't called a "Columbian necktie" for no reason. It is their signature disposal method and it is a message. (That and putting the bodies in luggage, sans heads, and leaving them on street corners for pedestrians to find.)

Lovely people. They keep the homicide department in business.
edit on 20-4-2013 by NaturalHealer because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalHealer

I didn't know that. Interesting. I learn something new everyday. So THC good, martinis bad. Got it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Here is something I question. If Tamerlan was a devout Muslim why would he be best friends with a pot head? I mean were not talking about Mohammed Atta who liked pork chops, boozing, and strippers!

The tripple murder happened in 2011 plenty enough time for aperson to change their attitude about how they were living their life.
It has been said that the elder Tsarnaev got "very religious"

Here is some one else who had known him.

www.metrowestdailynews.com...

Brockton boxer shared room with bombing suspect.

Julian Pollard of Brockton remembers the first time he met Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old who had been identified as the FBI’s ‘‘suspect No. 1’’ in the Boston Marathon bombings.

Pollard and Tsarnaev were roommates on boxing trips to Utah in 2009 and 2010.

"The first time I met him he was wearing leather pants and a real flashy shirt, a cowboy hat and snakeskin boots," said Pollard, a Brockton-based boxer. "He was real cocky, carried himself with a little bit of arrogance."

And this:

Pollard said he and the elder Tsarnaev knew each other through boxing and traveling to Utah for the National Golden Glove championship.

"He was a regular guy," Pollard said. "We weren’t friends, but he went out at night, hung out with the guys, chasing girls. But he was all different the next year. He became a religious nut and prayed before every fight and talked a lot about God."

Pollard’s trainer, Eddie Bishop who owns Bishop’s Training & Fitness in West Bridgewater, said he and Pollard can’t believe they know the man accused of this week’s unthinkable acts.

"I remember him talking about being Muslim and his religion being a religion of peace," said Bishop, calling Tsarnaev "eccentric."

Read more:www.metrowestdailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wow this is very interesting S&F. I am going to see if I can dig up more info to add.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
And nobody questioned the best friends, they were just allowed to plant bombs and walk around for days after the bombings?

This sounds like a total character assasination attempt!!

ETA:- As if planting bombs, shooting cops, carjacking etc didn't do it.
edit on 20/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
reply to post by nerbot

The idea you wouldn't fight back because you're a stoner is ridiculous. We're not talking about heroin addicts passed out on the floor here. If you had a couple beers would also not be able to fight back?

That in no way is an explanation for three guys having their throats cut without apparently fighting back.

You obviously don't know what stoners are like then. Going from chilled out to violent self defence mode is less likely than chilled out to "dude I'm sorry I won't do it again man" mode.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by MysticPearl
reply to post by nerbot

The idea you wouldn't fight back because you're a stoner is ridiculous. We're not talking about heroin addicts passed out on the floor here. If you had a couple beers would also not be able to fight back?

That in no way is an explanation for three guys having their throats cut without apparently fighting back.

You obviously don't know what stoners are like then. Going from chilled out to violent self defence mode is less likely than chilled out to "dude I'm sorry I won't do it again man" mode.

Regardless, you'd still fight for your life, to say otherwise is plain silly.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Very interesting. The two brothers could have very easily carried these murders out. A boxer and a wrestler couldoverpower and kill three people with little trouble. Especially three potheads.

Thank you for the laugh. That was brilliant.

Without having the least bit of info of what that crime scene looked like, the placement of the bodies, what the victims look like, etc....you jump to your conclusion.

Hysterical.

What if the 3 people were trained military servants? Still so easy? Or professional fighters? Or a plethora of other things.

Thank you so much, Detective!! I love when people like you come display such courtesy in discussions on here. Really mature. Now what if mom had come down in the basement and saw you being so rude? You need to think about that!

Now, to the actual topic at hand. Where in my post did I say that these brothers were definitely the perpetrators? Nowhere. It was simple conjecture. I didn't say that they did it. I just don't think it's that much of a leap to think there's a possibility that two men who allegedly have no problem placing bombs next to innocent children or shooting police officers could also have murdered people before. And you can bet your Star Wars action figure collection that the police will be taking a second look at this case as it pertains to these brothers. And makes perfect sense to.

Furthermore, the fact that these brothers were in excellent shape and were trained fighters/wrestlers only makes them more capable than your average Joe's of being able to carry out such a crime. That is ALL that I was saying. I was simply speculating based on my limited information. That is perfectly acceptable on this board, kid.

Do yourself a huge favor and keep the sarcasm and ignorant replies to a minimum. I know that this site is an outlet for you after being stuffed in your locker at school all week, but please keep in mind that we're not the ones responsible for your situation.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

not everyone who smokes gahnja is a helpless strung out 90lb weakling. there are more people who smoke than you know, and you would be surprised who they are. i'm almost willing to bet that you deal with at least one every day of your life and don't know it.
if you don't know what your talking about, don't speak.

back in the day, when i participated in the things we are not suppose to talk about here, i saw a " pot head" get up and beat the stuff out of 5 red necks while we was just sitting around chillin who came up running their mouth ____ing with him. then he sat back down and chilled some more and the red necks left with their tail between their legs.

point is stereo types are not always right. just like suspect #2 nobody thought he was a jihadist. but from all indications he just might be.

edit on 20-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

Dude... the "pothead" comment was a joke. I thought it was pretty obvious. I apologize that it wasn't.

I know that "drug talk" is forbidden on here, but let's just say you'd be surprised if you knew who you were talking to, son. I'm in my early 30's now but I've done enough partying to know that something as simple as smoking pot does not turn you into an indefensible corpse.

If these two brothers were responsible, they could have very easily entered the residence armed with knives (obviously) and possibly guns. You'd be surprised what you can get unarmed people to do when they know their lives are in your hands. They could have tied them up at knife/gunpoint or just made them all get on their knees and turn around. It only takes a second to slice someone's throat. One, two, three. They're all dead before they have much of a chance to fight back. The point is there are a MILLION difference scenareos that could have went down.

And once again, for the mentally impaired, I am NOT implying that these two brothers are responsible or that it even happened as I've suggested above. I'm just open to the possibility and I'm not a big believer in coincidences.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Russian mob activity? I have read things about that for a few years now. Maybe he made somebody mad that he should not have. This sounds like execution style killing to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Maybe it was an initiation to show their "boss" what they are truly capable of doing.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Trying to think out of the box here . . . pure conjecture . . .

I wonder if the murder of his best friend . . . added any kind of . . .

punctuation . . . !!!

to any of his values deliberations, plans, training . . . a la Jihadi stuff . . .

Either deliberately as a psych-ops manipulation or coincidentally just winding him up more because of the gruesome death.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
And nobody questioned the best friends, they were just allowed to plant bombs and walk around for days after the bombings?

This sounds like a total character assasination attempt!!

ETA:- As if planting bombs, shooting cops, carjacking etc didn't do it.
edit on 20/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

Cobaltic1978.
What are you talking about ?

The only best friend(singular)mentioned had his throat slit in 2011 He is dead !
Hard to ask a dead guy any questions

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm wondering the same thing.
People are known to do some skrewed up stuff when someone they regard as a "Best Friend" is
taken from them. Especially the horific way his friend died.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
'Cut Throats' ...
Not exactly the murder method of choice for many bad guys here in the USA.
So what group of people or what kind of person uses slitting throats ??
To the OP ... very interesting find.

Sometimes good guys are bad guys in disguise, and vice versa. The first kind of person that came to mind with the training to slit throats would be a Navy SEAL.

The technique of scattering crap, like money or drugs, over the dead body, is mobster stuff.

Note to self: don't do drugs. Don't have friends with bad habits. Avoid family with bad habits if the show up looking for money.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join