It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apology for low tolerance lately

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

This is entering touchy ground with how a person understands, learns, exposes and expresses their more intimate or sexual aspects. In more western culture it is the responsibility of the oldest party. Here in Australia the law is that if the youngest party is under 16, then there can only be a two year gap between the encounter. What this helps achieve is a reduction in the power imbalances that can and do take place.

As with the general social grace of the children respecting their elders, abuse of authority is very easy. The main issue I encounter is, can that person make a reasonable choice or are they obedient to the situation?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Jig,

you shouldn't need to apologise for having a heart...

I am totally against the death sentence in general but here i make an exception...

Sick Basta**ds like those practising Sharia law don't deserve to be punished by a quick death sentence but should be locked up in a prison and let the other criminals deal with them for the rest of their lives...

A much slower and painful way to be punished... especially as they did this to a child!

Sickening, just sickening and heart renching.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I think given the events of the last week or so, we can all be forgiven for making remarks or reacting more sensitively than usual to things we see.
Sometimes things just hit you right in your core, and make such an impact, it's hard to remember that there is a life outside of our own, and making sure we don't let ourselves make too much of an impact on others at that time can be a trial, but trying is all we can expect of anyone.
You haven't insulted me, and I don't think we've run across each other in the grand scheme of things too often, but I can't say I blame you for being upset over this, certainly.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
What the hell do think you are doing apologising Jigger

I read about this as well and I'm STILL

I have 16 year old daughter and if she was raped rest assured 101 lashes would look lenient compared to what I'd do to someone that hurt my little girl.

The Imam needs to be strung up by his [snip] and beaten to death slowly and painfully. It doesn't make better than him, But I'd damn well FEEL better for it.

Rant over

Cody

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It's OK I don't care what they say about you......I think your alright

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
What the hell do think you are doing apologising Jigger

I read about this as well and I'm STILL

I have 16 year old daughter and if she was raped rest assured 101 lashes would look lenient compared to what I'd do to someone that hurt my little girl.

The Imam needs to be strung up by his [snip] and beaten to death slowly and painfully. It doesn't make better than him, But I'd damn well FEEL better for it.

Rant over

Cody
wicked

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Would hearing about the Imam personal sexual encounters and experience help put some perspective to this matter? I am fully aware that the standards your child has had is different to this culture so the same rules do not apply.

I can see the mods ready with the ban button as this is such a personal matter, but it is also a global matter. The concepts of multiculturalism is about understanding each others beliefs. We do not have to trust or agree with them, but as a minimum try and understand them so we show the way out of this darkness.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I can see the mods ready with the ban button as this is such a personal matter, but it is also a global matter. The concepts of multiculturalism is about understanding each others beliefs. We do not have to trust or agree with them, but as a minimum try and understand them
reply to post by kwakakev

Understand away
Understand your daughter being killed for being raped and dishonouring your family name by doing so.

Understand killing innocents with indiscriminate bombings

But most of all understand it might be your kids one day

Then come back and understand this
When a child's innocence is ripped from this world

Forgiveness is not always an option

Cody

edit on 21/4/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

edit on 4/21/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Forgiveness is not always an option

Cody

edit on 21/4/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

It's been a few days now and my eyes still water when looking at the image of this little girl and thinking on the horrors she faced. You are right, forgiveness is not always an option.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

The best we can do by chatting on these boards is look for a better way out of this Earthen mess. Do you understand that this kind of treatment is not limited to third world nations in a conflict zone, for each one of these stories or videos that do get out there are hundreds or thousands that don't. I agree that it should be stopped, the question is how do we realistically get there? No country is immune to the presence of child abuse or inappropriate use of authority. I am not yet aware of any nation that fully lives up to the UN charter on human rights either.

Here in Australia we do not have capital punishment, it ended around the turn of the 19th Century so the social standard is to find other ways apart from killing. Generally this is a role for the courts and juries to decide with lengthy incarceration common for the main offenders here. It does sound like this localized judiciary does need a little heat from further up the chain to justify the positions the local judges have taken. This could also be an indication of further widespread practices of child abuse if the culture of the courts was this far aligned.

Going in Rambo style and blowing up the courts will do little to address this situation and in fact make the general peace and security of the region even worst. The only other way I can find through this mess without bullets is with dialogue, which you have been quite clear and vocal in.

I do know some of just how sick, twisted and messed up this world is. Have been through the hate, rage, sadness, anger and fear. I wish there was an easy answer to all of this.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I hope karma works in a way where these guys die a slow miserable death

I hope wherever her soul is she is happy and at peace.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by cody599

Here in Australia we do not have capital punishment, it ended around the turn of the 19th Century so the social standard is to find other ways apart from killing. .

Australia got rid of the death penalty in 1967 - NOT the 1800s.
That would make it the late twentieth century.
Just as an aside.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Thanks for the clarification. I was not sure when, but has been this way since I was born.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
anyone plz reply the link of the storyyy ????????? i couldnot find it........ plz attatch the link ......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join