It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who put the Boston bomber up to his actions and promised him he would be a Hero?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
After thinking about this bombing and the story behind the people who did it I have came to a thought that seems to fit. I can not tell you who did it just a thought of what happened. And it all starts back in the 90's with two brothers who were in deep with the Chechnya freedom fighters fighting Russia. You have two brothers who were connected and were approached by a intelligence agent who made a deal with them. Do this for us and we will give you and your families a new life in another country. What they did is up in the air right now. But they did do it and were moved around until they ended up living in the US.

Now one of the brothers had two sons and two daughters. One of the sons was around the age of 15 and knew what happened but did not know the whole story behind it. But was probably told that his farther was a hero and had to be moved to the US to be protected for what they did. Now this impressionable kid is in the US and watching TV and seeing movies of Rambo and Rocky on TV. And picks up on the Hero returning home and not given any Hero's welcome. And he Watches Rocky the Mob enforcer who turns boxer and becomes a house hold name. So you now have a Hero for this kid in his mind. Stallone but not the real person a actor but the character portrayed in the movies. So the kid becomes a boxer. A two time Golden Gloves Champion no less. But in his mind he has not become the Hero that gets all the chants in the movie. He does not become the Hero. And not becoming the Hero like in the movies draws him back to his families real life drama of not being the Hero of Chechnya like he feels they should be.

Now the sons father is back in Chechnya and they all say he is doing so well there. He wants to return to see where he feels he belongs. Where he thinks the Hero welcome for his family is. America the country that refuses to treat him like a Hero in the movies. So now he is in Chechnya and he tries to find a way to be placed in the Hero status that he wants. But he does not find it. But he does think of some one he can relate to. Osama Bin Laden. A person they do think is a Hero and is held high in status and remembered. He wants that Hero status he feels America would not give him. And he gets mixed up with someone he thinks can help him. Doku Umarov. This is the guy who trained the bombers who bombed the airport in Moscow or at least took credit for it. This is the same time this son is in the area where this guy is. He flew in through the Moscow airport. After he left Russia contacted FBI to have him investigated. The FBI said nothing to it.

www.cnn.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

So who put this guy up to the bombings in Boston? Was it another intelligence agent from half way around the world in a hot spot running a proxy war? Or was it Doku Umarov?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
wait and see and don't jump the gun

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

I am not trying to jump the gun. But trying to cross people off the list. I would say that Chechnya it self did not do this but the ones wanting a proxy war in the area did. Three sides Russia, The US and Chechnya. At least that is what they want you to think. But there is more sides to the story. Right/left. Christian/Muslim. just to name two. And we know a group that started a war between those two already and who was involved in the families original story and relocation. Could it just be them all over again?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This story reminds me of the other thread I started.

US politics caused the embassy attacks and they don't want to admit it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In that thread I showed a lot of evidence that did not support another country but different sides of our very own country being involved. People might not want to really believe it could be true but I am starting to really wonder.
edit on 20-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Who promised he would be a hero? The media.

Think of this...

In a baseball game, they don't show a fan running onto the field so he can't become "famous." They don't show him to try and deter future fans from running onto the field. So here, the media decides to take away the opportunity of a fan to become "famous" from an incident that they create by not showing it on TV.

But, in this Boston incident, they show still photos of the suspects everywhere! They show photos, they show tweets, interviews from people who knew them, their father, etc. By bombarding society with what they look like, they are making them famous. I thought the position of the U.S. was not to make deals with terrorists? They're making a "deal" by giving them fame, TV time of their cause.

So, they saturate every channel with photos of the suspects but then tell everyone to stay in their houses. Ok? So, it's "if you see these individuals (while being in your homes and not being able to go out where you have the possibility of seeing them) then call your local authorities." Does that make sense?

Then some will say, but by flooding the TV with their photos helped catch them. This isn't accurate. They caught these individuals because:

The guy who got his legs blown off woke up long enough to give them a description that included the guys hat and color hoodie, among other things From that alone they then were able to significantly narrow their search in videos to where they needed to focus. Once they found the one guy they also found his brother.

The shootout happened because of reports of shots being fired from killing the officer.

The 2nd suspect was caught because the homeowner was aware of blood on a strap to his boat and called the authorities. He had no idea it was the suspect. The authorities sent the helicopter with FLIR over and that was that.

So it was the media who made these 2 "famous." The photos on all TV stations didn't help in their capture on bit. All the media did was to instill fear in everyone. One has to wonder if that is the real agenda.

And, until the media stops making people famous these incidents will not stop.

Most people strive for 2 things. Fame and/or fortune. Fortune will only happen 2 ways. Through years of continuous hard work in a particular field or career, or by a moment of instance, like a lottery winning.

Fame will only happen 2 ways as well. Again, being good at your career, like an actor, musician, etc. The other way Fame will happen will occur because of an incident that happens all at once, like winning the lottery or in this case, 2 nutjobs doing something like this.

They didn't want to do the years of continuous hard work, so they go for the instant moment that causes "fame."

If you take away that possibility of becoming famous, like they do when a fan runs out onto the field, it's only then that these incidents will stop. Fans running out onto the field have dropped to almost zero. But, terrorist activities are increasing.

If you don't show their photos and especially DO NOT SAY THEIR NAMES ON TV, the instant fame will not be created and the desire will be taken away and these activities will stop. We don't need to know their names, do we? Only the authorities need to know that while pursuing them. Giving their names over TV does nothing for the public, it only does something for they who are committing that awful atrocity.

So the only one who promised them that they would be heros is the media.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Succinct, thought-provoking, considered post. At first read I am quite blown away (no miserable pun meant there, just lack of better words. I think it's lame & unnecessary when people post what Im about to next sentence, but... TRULY, I'm going to think about this position you've put forth, to perhaps share with others. I don't read much on terrorist topics, if this is a widelyheld view, point me to some outlines on position or editorials, please. If you have any reearch put into it. It is commonsensical, though, and may have no background in your ideology other than thinking about it logically. Guess Im feeling a bit of the Doh, me, Why didnt i Think of That forehead smacking.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have a feeling they used sports to turn him against America and cause him to do what he did. And the roots of that would trace back to Australia. Namely Feiz Mohammad. en.wikipedia.org... A person he had videos of on his Youtube page. Feiz Mohammad is a ex boxer himself. You can see where people argue over the question of is boxing or other violent sports against Islam. As you can see in this Youtube video comments section. www.youtube.com...

So who would be the evil that made him sin after being turned into a Jihadist? The fans of America who promote them to sin by doing violence for sport? Bombing targets Marathon Sports and Forum where a event sponsored by a professional football player was at. And the target was the fans in front those places.

I would say this guys new friends who pushed him to do what he did used his sports career against him and America. But where did they turn him? In Chechnya? Over the internet from Australia? Or in America?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

And a strange thing about your idea of Don't show there picture is really what they used to turn him into a jihadist who did what he did. "They used you and had you sin by fighting for sport and mad you a idol. You must destroy the evil that did this to you." I can picture this as the brain washing. And I remind you he never made a manifesto or did anything to bring himself into focus doing this bombing. Was he planning on becoming a internet profit like Feiz Mohammad afterward and hide what he did all together and only say what he did to the right follower he could turn into a jihadist himself in the future?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I all most let this go about the TUFT lady. I figured some body who was lucky enough to walk away just in time. But then I just read a article about the mother saying some body named Misha influenced him and made him radical.

This guy fits the bill. He was manager of the radio station and the older brother was studying communications. And guess where this guy was at last? TUFTs

The guy in question.
www.linkedin.com...

The story about the mother.
news.sky.com...

After befriending the man, known to the Tsarnaev family only as Misha, Tamerlan gave up boxing and stopped studying music, his family said.

He became vocal about his opposition to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and read websites claiming that the CIA was behind 9/11 and Jews controlled the world.

"Somehow, he just took his brain," said Tamerlan's uncle, Ruslan Tsarni, who recalled conversations with Tamerlan's worried father about Misha's influence.

I guess the FBI have some one else to question.

Same family is tied to this place. Could it be his conspiracy link his mother speaks of?

frosina.org...

And I know they are Albanian, But Albanian was one of the six different languages he spoke in his rants on youtube. And he also spoke English so he spoke at least 7 languages.
edit on 24-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
CNN News just spoke of the person in the previous quote I believe saying they have been trying to contact him and other family members and have not been able to find him. I am not sure if that is reporters or law enforcement?

Here is a photo tagged with the name.

mozgovaya.fotki.com...

Strange thing when you search the photo albums this is related to you get a album listed as;

North Caucasus, Dagestan etc, Moscow Album was created 7 years 11 months ago and modified 7 years 3 months ago

mozgovaya.fotki.com...

Some of the other albums are interesting because they include terrorism conference and many others.

mozgovaya.fotki.com...

Strange thing is the woman behind this photo album works for?

Reporter Voice of America Government Agency; 1001-5000 employees; Broadcast Media industry January 2013 – Present (4 months) Washington, DC

www.linkedin.com...

The US official board of propaganda BBG is run by John Kerry the State Department.

www.bbg.gov...

What is going on here?

Her history on Wikipedia is interesting.

en.wikipedia.org...

BackgroundMozgovaya was born in the Soviet Union in 1979 into a family of two Russian Jewish journalists and immigrated to Israel in 1990. At the age of 11, she published her first piece in a Russian newspaper. At 14, she was writing a weekly satiric column for the Russian-Israeli newspaper "Vesti". In time she advanced to become editor for two supplement magazines at the newspaper and translated several books from Russian to Hebrew.[1] [edit] Early careerIn 2000, Mozgovaya left "Vesti" and became a correspondent for Yediot Ahronoth newspaper, covering a broad spectrum of issues in Israel and all over the world, including the Disengagement from Gaza and the Second Lebanese War; immigration and human trafficking; hostage crises in the Former Soviet Union and North Caucasus conflicts; the Orange Revolution in Ukraine, including interviews with President Victor Yushenko and his partner-rival Yulia Timoshenko; in-depth reports dedicated to the Russian Mafia and Russian oligarchs; features from Chernobyl and Africa, from the post-election riots in Kenya to the AIDS situation in Malawi; Lost Tribes stories from North-Eastern India; the PKK in Kurdistan, etc. During the presidency of Vladimir Putin, Mozgovaya did not just give a voice to the official representatives and symbolic figure as Mikhail Gorbachev and Mikhail Kalashnikov but contributed extensive coverage of the Russian opposition. She published one of the last interviews with the assassinated Russian journalist Anna Politkovskaya; interviews with Garry Kasparov, figures such as Edward Limonov, Boris Berezovsky, Chechen exiles such as Ahmed Zakaev; the widow of the poisoned ex-KGB agent Alexander Litvinenko, and many others. [edit] TelevisionMeanwhile, Mozgovaya anchored several television programs, including the investigative report program "Special Department" on Channel 9, "Osim Ruach", a cultural program on Channel 1, and "Ha-boker ha-Shvii", another cultural series aired on Saturday mornings on Channel 2, aside Daphna Spiegelmann.[1] On Channel 1 she presented, along with Meni Pe’er, the special "Black Sea in the Heart", dedicated to the victims of the passenger plane that was hit by a Ukrainian missile on its way from Israel to Russia. In January 2006 she was selected to anchor the 5pm news broadcast on Channel 2 along with Danni Kushmaro, raising high expectations, but her Russian accent gave rise to a public discussion of whether it was an acceptable feature for a news broadcaster of the major channel, and finally Mozgovaya returned to the print press. From October 2007 she presented the nightly newscast on Channel 9 and starred in the documentary series "Tmol Shilshom", that engages in the history of Israel from 1948, each part dedicated to a different year in history of the country. Although working most of the time in Hebrew, her reports in Russian from the Palestinian territories and Israel were published in various magazines and newspapers in Russia, and one of her blogs was chosen twice as "the best blog" in Russian blogosphere and the "Best Journalistic Blog in Russian" by Deutsche Welle in 2004.

edit on 24-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

join