It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Boston celebrate Martial Law with chants of ‘USA, USA’?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
I personally can see why these people were shouting USA, USA. The capture of someone who Killed, Injured, Scared, so many people

4 to 8 people

he would be somewhere on a list of several thousands of murderers all the way on the bottom.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Boston

Well said.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
When was martial law declared?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rayuki

Saudi national that was a suspect then wasn't and then got deported

I hadn't heard that, Link?

If you would please

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

It's kind of like calling the bombing of Libya a "kinetic action". You don't say what things really are anymore, it may make people "upset".

Clearing the streets and roaming the blocks in rank and file column, with armored vehicles, fully armed. You can call it what what you want, I suppose, it is what it is.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Man, seriously, Americans (most but not all) are so stupid! Chanting "USA" and they have no idea whats really going on around them..... They locked Bostonians in their homes against their rights and what do they do? Celebrate.....
Im almost sure that the "suspect"is not guilty. Poor brothers got screwed by the secret service just because they arent from USA. Now that they captured the "suspect" he cant talk because, go figure!, they injured his throat.

http ://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Boston-bombing-suspect-suffers-throat-injury-unable-to-answer-questions/articleshow/19660370.cms

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

the 8-10 people chanting USA are such a small group that the term 'they' makes it sound as if who;e throngs of spectators chanted as the DHS & Miltarized Police departed their mission-accomplished

i would compare the USA chanters to the whacko woman that who shouted in Ecstacy that she wanted her Øbama-Phone... a priceless moment in pop-culture

BTW... in late news on radio overnight... the Chechnyn 19 yo brother (note absence of mention of Radical Muslim) who was captured alive...

had a bullet wound to the back of his neck... the medical person said the neck wound was consistant with him attempting suicide with a head shot from the mouth....

but the angle of the gun completely missed the brain and exited out the back of the neck.

... hmmmmmmm

edit on 21-4-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

Thank you for the video bigfoot.

That is exactly what I expected to see from all of this. People being forcibly removed and screamed at under gunpoint...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If the media wont ask the tough questions then we should be doing it. We should start by identifying everyone who is employed by craft and was at the marathon. The names of three of them have already surfaced. What about the other 7 or so? We also need the name of the old guy holding the bag which matches the exploded bag.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Are you Americans just stupid or just paranoid?

They temporally shut the city down so they could safely apprehend a very dangerous individual!

A individual that was throwing bombs at police and firing off Automatic weapons!

Fact is the public would have got in the way and got injured.

Fine have your bloody guns but if some nut case on a rampage don't complain if the police close the area down too find him.

Sheesh it not like once they got him the continued to keep Boston locked down.

I hope I dont have reason to step in your insane country ever again.
edit on 21-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

It wasn't Marshall law and this thread is ridiculous for a couple of reasons.

1. They were asked to stay indoors, not forced

Authorities urged residents in Watertown, Newton, Arlington, Waltham, Belmont, Cambridge and the Allston-Brighton neighborhoods of Boston to stay indoors. At least a quarter of a million people live in those suburbs. All mass transit was shut down, and businesses were asked not to open Friday. People waiting at bus and subway stops were told to go home.

2. Seeing that they had no idea who or what else might be involved, more bombs, other suspects, etc, you would think that the city would want to do everything they could to keep its residents safe.

3. I am sure it is a lot harder to look for a suspect when people are going about their business as normal. It seems like it would be a lot easier for that suspect to blend in or escape. Shutting the roads and businesses down would pretty much make it impossible for the suspect to move about without being seen.

4. If they didn't shut the city down and more people were killed, people on this forum would be crying foul about something else.

Lets all face the truth. No matter what the situation is or what the facts presented are, people on here are going to cry conspiracy about everything. You cannot honestly believe that everything tragic that happens is a government conspiracy. There are sick people in this world, that is a fact that no one can deny.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

They temporally shut the city down so they could safely apprehend a very dangerous individual!

A individual that was throwing bombs at police and firing off Automatic weapons!

Fine have your bloody guns but if some nut case on a rampage don't complain if the police close the area down too find him.

Don't worry, the people that think irrationally like this are a very small part of the population. I honestly don't know one personally that is as extreme as the posters here.

I also tend to think that many here are just bored and make this stuff up, that getting stars and flags somehow make their life more meaningful. At least I hope that is the case, because if not, there are a lot of delusional paranoid people in this world.

Of course I am just a disinfo agent, so take my post with a grain of salt.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

because their "so stupid, so stupid" they don't understand what happened!

Frankly I see it as a beta test by a government agency ... we know government never lets a crisis go by without killing freedom ..... temporarily of course ... LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by clue7
If the media wont ask the tough questions then we should be doing it. We should start by identifying everyone who is employed by craft and was at the marathon. The names of three of them have already surfaced. What about the other 7 or so? We also need the name of the old guy holding the bag which matches the exploded bag.

So what, Craft was there. What is the big deal? For all we know they could have been hired by a corporate sponsor or someone else who feels the need for extra security. Maybe the city of Boston contracted them for their services.

Also seeing how the Boston Marathon was and has been used as a Mass Casualty Training Exercise and craft specializes in that field of training, I would expect to see some of their people there.

And before we start with linking the Mass Casualty training as proof, they have been doing it for years. I previously posted a article from 2008 and here is another from 2009 that talks about the training exercise at the Boston Marathon.

2009. The Boston Marathon As A Mass Casualty Exercise

This could explain the reason people were shouting that is was a drill, some of them probably really thought is was one.
edit on 21-4-2013 by tide88 because: added

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Is this thread serious? I know this is a conspiracy site, but come on. Calling Americans "stupid" because they cheered after two men who bombed their city were captured?

You are condemning them because they chose to stay indoors when there was a possibly armed terror suspect on the loose?

You don't think they should be excited when the two of them are caught? You can say that they were merely suspects all you want, but I don't think many innocent people shoot and throw bombs at police when questioned.

So take note that if anything similar happens wherever you live, that you should decide to go for a late night jog when this guy (who bombed a city and murdered a cop) is running around. It was "only" four people who died, so these guys can't be so bad, right?

And some of you are even accusing the police of being brutal by shooting at the suspects? THEY HAD JUST KILLED A POLICE OFFICER! They were hurling bombs at the police as well! Then they locked down a town where they thought the suspect was and shut it down so the people could stay safe and not interfere with the search. They weren't searching every single home in Boston, but they set up a perimeter and combed it. This is very different than the Oklahoma City bombing and 9/11. We didn't know where McVeigh was and the 9/11 terrorists sort of died when they crashed.

Call me a sheep or whatever, but when there is an armed terror suspect running around in my neighborhood I will let the qualified armed force take care of it. Yes, I am such a coward. As someone who visits Boston weekly and has family living there, I was/am proud of the city and police for catching this kid and taking him alive. As long as the police aren't forcing themselves into my home on a weekly basis without reason, then I will make an exception every once in a while for the greater good. We wouldn't allow something like this to happen on a regular basis, but this was not a regular basis.

Gah!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

I, as an American, don't feel comfortable with a team of militarized police forcing themselves into my home and marching my wife and children out at gunpoint, yelling "Hands on your head!" to my young one when neither I nor anyone in my household is under reasonable suspicion of anything.

I'm not sure if that makes me stupid or paranoid, but that's the way I feel.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonThinker

Im almost sure that the "suspect"is not guilty. Poor brothers got screwed by the secret service just because they arent from USA.

Sources and links to proof please.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
They have won the battle to enslave You ALL.
they have the people cheering for them as troops march the streets
knocking on their doors to search thire homes.

They have the hearts and minds of most of the people.
we have Lost! ATS may as well shut down.

you need to go underground.
make up cells of 12 people.
3 people in the cell know one cell each.

you need to bury supplies and weapons.
set up 3 safe places to run and hide.

Learn all you can about communicating
Without letting them find you or decode messages.
learn now to hide your IP address.

And use Ubunta with TOR for everything you do on the internet.
Set up Fake facebook accounts and fake Yahoo E-mail accounts.
You find a business and use their details for them.

Good luck to you all, you will need it.

edit on 21-4-2013 by buddha because: secret!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join