It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of suspect caught on boat in backyard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The link is to infowars. watch the video from CBS with this headline I could not find the video on youtube

" Shot in the neck during fire fight and bled for 20 hours. If you notice the photo of him getting out of the boat, looks relatively strong considering the amount of blood lost in that time frame?

infowars.com
edit on 20-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Are there details regarding the actual arrest?

Did the suspect open fire on the police?

I'm under the impression that the suspect was somewhere in the bottom of the boat unable to see/know if anyone was approaching.

If thats the case, how is it that he shot at the police?

At this point, it seems as though the police started shooting at the boat as they were approaching it?

Didnt want him alive either?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yeah im not too sure, in the photo they release of him sitting on the boat it doesn't appear he has be shot, or bloody or even wounded. I know I am projecting my personal opinion, but they say he bleed for 20 hours and was shot in the neck and the leg.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Who said it? The media we're not supposed to believe, or infowars that never tells a lie?

Just want to know, because it's quite possible he was injured - did you hear the shootings? - and I don't think the news or mr jones were there to report on the event as it happened.. so you know, just asking.

Maybe he's rambo-cyborg man, I dunno what's gunna be the next thing to break news around here.

Can't wait.. simply can't wait.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

" who said it" the reporter fro CBS watch the video.. ill try to post it

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

here is the CBS LINKcbs news

Please don't patronize me. I sense some sarcasm. Which is fine I can handle sarcasm. Thanks

If he was bleeding for 20 hours, his stomach should be stained as well

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
cbc news

Around 6 p.m. ET, police knocked on Dumitru Ciuc's door — just two houses down from the tipster's residence — he told CBC News. Police ordered Ciuc and his wife to evacuate their home.

"We went up the street and one of the officers told us to go into a driveway off the street," Ciuc said.

As he left, snipers staked out positions inside his home, which provided a good view into the backyard where police believed Dzhokhar may be hiding.

When he got to the driveway, Ciuc said he heard gunshots.

FBI rescue team steps in

After the operation, Davis told reporters that police, gathering in armoured vehicles and tactical gear around the area, had set up a perimeter around the boat. Over the next hour or so, "we exchanged gunfire with the suspect who was inside the boat," he said.

Eventually, an FBI hostage rescue team stepped in. They tried to talk Dzhokhar out of the boat, but he was not communicative.
The FBI said Dzhokar Tsarnaev, suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, is now in custody. He was captured in the Boston suburb of Watertown. His brother, Tamerlan died after a firefight at another location.The FBI said Dzhokar Tsarnaev, suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, is now in custody. He was captured in the Boston suburb of Watertown. His brother, Tamerlan died after a firefight at another location. (FBI)
The rescue team finally removed the suspect from the boat.

Seems odd though that if the suspect was witnessed in the boat owned by Dumitru Ciuc. He, DC, would of had to pull back the shrink wrap and step up on something because the boat was raised and supported on blocks, a sound would have been made which would have alerted the suspect, correct? If so why did he not try to run, shoot the witness( what is another dead body to this terrorist, he already is caught)

This also explains how he got shot
edit on 20-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: update

FYI the boat is wrapped in shrink wrap.

I have worked with this stuff. You heat the wrap after you cover the boat with it. You use a propane torch for the amount of heat needed to "shrink" the plastic to create a weather proof barrier.

You CAN NOT open it and place it back, has to be cut to be open, which if this was the case should have alarmed DC. If you live near a marine or marina, go see how this stuff actually works

Here is a video on shrink wrapping a boat. CAN NOT BE PULLED BACK LIKE A TARP

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
USA TODAY Timeline

There is a great photo taken of the boat in day light. According to the weather network the sun set in Boston at this Time of year is 19:31 or 7:31 pm est. And the photo is courtesy of BingMaps.

USA TODAY Timeline

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Odd they do not show his face in any of the kidhunt 'capture' pics/video footage..

If anything, this body is totally unbruised, in the OP pic his torso looks PERFECTLY unscathed, not a bruise, scratch

Therefore, it's not even him... it's most likely a Greenberger son, acting again.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Yeah the pictures are too blurry.

edit on 20-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: 2 Laurel streets in Boston and one in Watertown

edit on 20-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: 2 Laurel St. in massachusetts one in Boston and one in watertown,

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It this just occurred to me..

At some point around the time of Alben's announcement, a Watertown resident stepped out of his house after having followed the lockdown orders all day. He happened to notice blood on a boat he stored behind his house. He approached the boat, hoisted off the ground by bricks, and lifted the tarp. Inside, he saw a man covered in blood, said Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis.

If the witness noticed blood on the white cover of the boat before the suspect was captured means he was shot in the fire fight and bleed for 20 hrs. Even though there was a supposed shoot out before his capture in the boat. Correct?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

First black and white photo with suspect in the boat in black

I hope its not just me but if you look at the image you can faintly make out the opening of the shrink wrap hole which is the exact size of whole when the suspects comes out of the boat in this image

ladders on the ground

compared to this image after his capture.

Notice the ladder beside the boat? its not there in the photos when the swat car is at the boat or when the suspect gets out?

How did he climb in?

How did the witness see him in the boat?

Wouldn't a large hole in the side of your shrink wrapped boat be a give away someone is in there when you are in lockdown and a man hunt is on?

The suspect is considered armed and dangerous. The witness followed instructions as to stay inside all day, but checked on his boat that had blood on it?

edit on 20-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: photo

edit on 20-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: update

ladder is on the ground

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Okay,

I may be inundating myself with too much information right now,

and here is another time line stating that at 7:10 pm shots were fired in Watertown neighborhood near Charles river

7:30 suspect cornered in a boat in a backyard on Franklin street.

At some point, Dzhokhar moved about a kilomtre away, hiding in the backyard, which was just outside the original search perimeter. That's why police didn't find him there during the initial search, Davis said.
CBCNEWS

Around 6 p.m. ET, police knocked on Dumitru Ciuc's door — just two houses down from the tipster's residence — he told CBC News. Police ordered Ciuc and his wife to evacuate their home.

"We went up the street and one of the officers told us to go into a driveway off the street," Ciuc said.

As he left, snipers staked out positions inside his home, which provided a good view into the backyard where police believed Dzhokhar may be hiding. When he got to the driveway, Ciuc said, he heard gunshots.

conflicting reports. One says around six CBCNEWS the other after 710pm, (source: Boston Globe New York Times)sources< br />
You will notice in the bottom right corner of the timeline that it is credited to MCT Photo Services. Pat Carr, Melina Yingling. copywrite 2013 MCT

new topics

top topics

join