It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt After Man Shot Dead In City - VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by option158
I was in fulham london when I was 22, a car stopped and three guys jumped out , they shot a guy in front of me in the head then in the back while he was on the ground. one of the guys looked straight at me , I fell over on the ground scared ... only about 4 cops turned up, said it was gang related...... its haunted me for 15 years . not a nice thing to see.

See, your gangsters are kind of like the gangsters I hear about from friends in Mexico. They don't just fly by, spraying bullets and killing anybody. Your dudes just walk right up and shoot the dude they don't like.

I think I would prefer that.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
"I've never seen so many police, even at a football match".
Yep, that's in England.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OkieDokie
Awww... UK wants to have an exciting manhunt too.

When it involves tanks in the streets, IEDs, thousands of police, and a major city on complete lockdown, I would be willing to call it similar.

~OkieDokie

We're a little more reserved over here. For example, when they catch the guy people wont be standing around clapping and chanting UK! UK! UK!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by CX

indeed crime happens all over the world nothing new bad people will do bad things

Ahem. You do realise where you are?

Now get with the program.

On three.

1... 2..

"The gubmint did it the gubmint did it, dey comin for us to take our rites the gubmint did it!!!!"

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Yipes. And so it begins. I have a feeling that the next 13 days are going to be interesting.

reply to post by coyotepoet

Do you expect something for May 4th? I've run across this date a couple times this week. Anything you'd like to share with us?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Only bad guys have guns in England, ive witnessed 2 shootings in my life.]

So you witness 2 shootings and from that you extrapolate that everyone who owns a firearm is a criminal?

I have seen a few fatalities as a result of DUI, does that mean everyone who owns a car is an alcoholic drunk driver?

Your statement is absurd.

Are you for real??? You can't be surely???

You knew what i meant but chose to make a silly comment.

edit on 20-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

You dont need to lecture me, or try and belittle my statement, im aware that not all gun owners are criminals, i have friends who own legal firearms.
I may have worded it wrong, but im sure you understood.....painters in are they??? lol

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Are you for real??? You can't be surely???

In England the only people walking the streets with loaded weapons are criminals, its against the law to carry a firearm even if licensed in the streets.

That's not what you said. You said "the only people in England with guns are the bad guys". Well, that simply isn't true.

I didnt say everyone who owns a firearm is a criminal, i said only bad guys have guns....

Facepalm?

for shooting people! The people that have licenses dont have hand pistols, they have rifles and shotguns. All hand pistols are prohibited in the UK...so the only people with them are.....criminals.

You never mentioned licences, nor did you specify what guns you were referring to. Until after you realized you looked like an idiot.

Moral of the story, chose your words more carefully, then you avoid looking like a prat.

And the homophobic reference? Real classy.
edit on 20-4-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

It was a quick reply, not much thought went into it to be honest, thats why i never put in about the licenses and what not, some of us have a life outside of this site so i do appologize for not spelling it out clear enough for you. Most would have just glanced, and passed it by...you had to make a big deal out of it.

Knob jockey isnt a homophobic remark, not from where i am anyway. Its a humorous/polite way of calling you a prick....

zzzz bye now

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here's a link from a local news source:
www.haylingtoday.co.uk...

Detectives have launched an investigation and are at the scene to identify possible witnesses and preserve evidence. Road closures and diversions were put in place around St Mary's Street.

Obviously, any shooting is a tragedy for the families concerned, but this is not a situation in anyway similar to the dramatic title in the OP.

[Runs quickly out of thread before it becomes another 'they stole yer guns' circle jerk]

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice

I may have worded it wrong, but im sure you understood.....painters in are they??? lol

Swapping homophobia for sexism. You're just all kinds of charm aren't you mate?

edit on 20-4-2013 by DPrice because: wrong person quoted

edit on 20-4-2013 by DPrice because: Damnit did it again

Sexism?? LOL my good god...oh damn thats islamaphobic now!!! PC brigade are in today

Chill out, move on, get on topic...stop being fools.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Try denying your ignorance. So far every time you've opened your mouth you've put your foot in it. Maybe you should take a break from the internet for a while.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Only bad guys have guns in England, ive witnessed 2 shootings in my life.

This is a common misconception, one that annoys the poop out of me.

In the UK it IS your RIGHT to own a shotgun, it is up to the police to prove that you are unfit.

It is legal to own a rifle, even a semi-auto rifle (shop in Wales sells a nice AR-15 replica), in this case, it is up to you to prove why you need/want one, and that you are fit to do so.

It is illegal to own a handgun (or rocket launcher, grenades, nuclear weapons, flick knife etc).

The restrictions on firearms aren't as heavy as some people (mostly Americans) believe.

I know at least 17 people that I can think of off the top of my head (yes, I actually sat and thought about that one) that own shotguns, 1 of which owns a semi-auto rifle as well.

The real reason that many people in the UK don't have firearms is....we just don't bloody well want them!

If more people in the UK owned firearms, the USA would look like the garden of Eden in comparison to shootings.

I knew a guy once who legally owned a shotgun and several rifles, a taxi driver, he ended up killing 12 folk and wounding several others, but then you all know that story now.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Do you expect something for May 4th? I've run across this date a couple times this week. Anything you'd like to share with us?

It's 3 days after Beltane and represents the end of the ritual period surrounding that time. The whole time period between the 15th of April (3 days before the 13 day period) and May 4 is considered active ritual time for this period.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by juice656

All I will point out that the events reported here can not be compared to the terrorist attack in Boston. These residents need to get a clue.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I would just like to say that no military personel were used in the making of that video. Nor was Southampton shutdown, locked down, or in any way closed for business. Move along, please, nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What is with those whackos in the UK...
Shooting each other with guns?

They should pass a law against that so it never happens again.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
One street closed is NOT a lockdown.

Please get a grip, this is an isolated incident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join