It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt After Man Shot Dead In City - VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Manhunt in UK Causes Lockdown, Residents report similar event to Boston!

www.dailyecho.co.uk

Man shot in City in UK results in massive manhunt. Some residents through social media are reporting police and military personnel in the streets.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 20-4-2013 by juice656 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/21/2013 by semperfortis because: Copy the EXACT Headline

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
People feel like they're in a police state. Seems like a déjà vu from the Boston bombing yesterday... Have a friend in the UK who says Military police entered his apartment without knocking, they broke the door and left like nothing ever happened. Something is going down, Will update when new news posted. Looks like this police state lockdown could be happening worldwide..

www.dailyecho.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
over reaction much from the authorities.

link   
Where in the UK please or did I miss something?

link   
Yipes. And so it begins. I have a feeling that the next 13 days are going to be interesting.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
there is 8 cops standing around on the street , when there is 9000+ cops searching then it will be interesting.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It's in Southampton, and the pics don't look overly dramatic after a report of a fatal shooting.
The headline of this thread is a bit sensational though

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by supamoto
Where in the UK please or did I miss something?

Woolston,Hampshire according to the article.

Sounds pretty bad,hope they get the nut fast.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I thought there were no guns over there?
Did that change?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Did that change?

Only gang kids and psychos really have guns in UK cities these days.
And cops.

It the countryside a few normal folks own shotguns or a rifle-farmers,landowners etc.

This sounds like a criminal/metal person with a gun-or a domestic fight maybe.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Did that change?

wow yes they do have guns there just like we do in canada , we just don't sell them all willy nilly like in the usa .
very common misconception that is suffered from many americans , but instead of researching many people just believe what they are told. funny from a site with a motto of . ( it's true because alex said so or cnn says so ) where in the hell did this disinformation come from ? and why are so many people gullible enough to believe that

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I was in fulham london when I was 22, a car stopped and three guys jumped out , they shot a guy in front of me in the head then in the back while he was on the ground. one of the guys looked straight at me , I fell over on the ground scared ... only about 4 cops turned up, said it was gang related...... its haunted me for 15 years . not a nice thing to see.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Awww... UK wants to have an exciting manhunt too.

When it involves tanks in the streets, IEDs, thousands of police, and a major city on complete lockdown, I would be willing to call it similar.

~OkieDokie

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Did that change?

Then you would be wrong. It changed to place severe restrictions on owning a handgun and tightened existing controls on shotguns and rifles. To some, that was taking their guns away, depending on who's propaganda you bought.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
More of the same sensationalist headlines and over the top reporting on ATS.
It's a minor incident, there is no "raiding" going on, no doors of innocent people being kicked in by Nazis. Stop being so over the top and making this out to be something it isn't

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Drug related by all accounts....no good video only this

One less dealer i

Cant be that bad, looks like people are still in the pub lol.

A guy got shot over the road from my mums when i was younger, it was a lot more hectic than this.
edit on 20-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Only bad guys have guns in England, ive witnessed 2 shootings in my life.
edit on 20-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well what do you know......i was going to take my daughter there today at lunchtime to get some guitar leads from a music shop down that road. She spent so long in the bath we decided not to go and do gardening instead.

Not surprised it's in St Mary's though, and i agree, bit over the top on the reporting, these things do happen here from time to time. I think nearly every week when we go shopping in Southampton there's police and armed response units flying around the city for some reason.

CX.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Only bad guys have guns in England, ive witnessed 2 shootings in my life.]

So you witness 2 shootings and from that you extrapolate that everyone who owns a firearm is a criminal?

I have seen a few fatalities as a result of DUI, does that mean everyone who owns a car is an alcoholic drunk driver?

Your statement is absurd.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

indeed crime happens all over the world nothing new bad people will do bad things

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Did that change?

the police have units with guns and they are very very trigger happy and kill lots of people. I am being serious BTW.. not being sarcastic.
See man murdered on the tube by the coppers, shot through the head many times even... etc etc

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join