It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2013 to be Held in Watford UK Apparantly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Not going to bother going into what the Bilderberg group is, since everyone on a conspiracy forum should know by now. Gotta say I'm a little disappointed that there's no info on ATS at the moment, but I suppose the Boston Bombing has over taken all else for the moment.

Planet X forums has a compilation of all the big evidence:

www.planetxlive.co.uk...

Sounds like it could be a fun protest this time round assuming the weather holds out, anyone planning on going?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxSteiner

Lets try and get in and record it

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxSteiner
Sounds like it could be a fun protest this time round assuming the weather holds out, anyone planning on going?

I am going to be too busy to attend this year. My servants appear to require some additional flogging.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Well apparently the golf club will be open to the public for some of the meeting, and there are a few staff vacancies at the hotel...

There's a good chapter in the book "Them" where the author attempts to gain entrance to a Bilderberg meeting and ends up being followed - he rings the British embassy for advice and the basically tell him not to dick about with Bilderberg security if he enjoys being able to walk without crutches...

Depends entirely on how many people turn up to protest I suppose, but I always think you could get pretty far if you just formed a shield wall and marched on the hotel - at least far enough that the front couple of ranks get sprayed with mp5's - but imagine the concessions you could get if you had the conference hostage!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

They've definitely gone down market. Must be having trouble getting finance from the banks.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ah, the United Kingdom.

Does this mean they'll use horse meat to build a burger?

On a slightly (and only slightly) more serious note, will Alex Jones' source Jim Tucker be invited again only to be half-ass chased away?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ispyed

Well apparently the 2006 World Golf Championship happened there, golf was and still is one of the primary concerns for deciding the site it seems

(I do agree though, Watford is hardly an exciting venue - but I guess they don't venture out into public while they're there anyway)
edit on 20-4-2013 by MaxSteiner because: appaling sentance structure

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Why would they require an exciting venue when they hole up in the hotel anyway?

How are we allowing elected officials to go into secret meetings, where no press coverage is allowed? We just accept these meetings and let them make their little plans for the rest of us!!

I wonder who's on the list this year Ed Milliband? Ed Balls? George Osborne?

We're being conned by these elected officials, there's no democracy. Just two sides of the same coin.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Here's a partial list:

Chairman

Henri de Castries
Chairman and CEO, AXA Group

DEU Ackermann, Josef

Chairman of the Board, Zurich Insurance Group Ltd

GBR- Agius, Marcus Former Chairman, Barclays plc
USA- Altman, Roger C. Executive Chairman, Evercore Partners
PRT- Balsemão, Francisco Pinto Chairman, IMPRESA; Former Prime Minister
FRA- Baverez, Nicolas Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
ITA- Bernabè, Franco Chairman and CEO, Telecom Italia
NOR- Brandtzæg, Svein Richard President and CEO, Norsk Hydro ASA
ESP- Cebrián, Juan Luis Executive Chairman, Grupo PRISA
CAN- Clark, W. Edmund President and CEO, TD Bank Group
GBR- Clarke, Kenneth Member of Parliament
BEL- Davignon, Etienne Minister of State
DEU- Enders, Thomas CEO, EADS
DNK- Federspiel, Ulrik Executive Vice President, Haldor Topsøe A/S
NLD- Halberstadt, Victor Professor of Public Economics, Leiden University
USA- Jacobs, Kenneth M. Chairman and CEO, Lazard
USA- Johnson, James A. Chairman, Johnson Capital Partners
GBR- Kerr, John Independent Member, House of Lords
USA- Kleinfeld, Klaus Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
TUR- Koç, Mustafa V. Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
USA- Kravis, Marie-Josée Senior Fellow and Vice Chair, Hudson Institute
USA- Mathews, Jessica T. President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
USA- Mundie, Craig J. Senior Advisor to the CEO, Microsoft Corporation
FIN- Ollila, Jorma Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc
USA- Perle, Richard N. Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
CAN- Reisman, Heather CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc.
AUT- Scholten, Rudolf Member of the Board of Executive Directors, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG
IRL- Sutherland, Peter D. Chairman, Goldman Sachs International
USA- Thiel, Peter A. President, Thiel Capital
INT- Trichet, Jean-Claude Honorary Governor, Banque de France; Former President, European Central Bank
GRC- Tsoukalis, Loukas President, ELIAMEP
CHE- Vasella, Daniel L. Honorary Chairman, Novartis AG
SWE- Wallenberg, Jacob Chairman, Investor AB
USA- Warsh, Kevin Distinguished Visiting Fellow, The Hoover Institution, Stanford University

Member Advisory Group
USA- David Rockefeller

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Thanks for that. Kenneth Clarke, the advocate of secret courts, coming to a town near you soon.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Yeah, not the one I would have expected

i think that list is the steering committee, so there's, I believe, up to another hundred guests!
allegedly you have to attend as a private individual, but they seem to have relented on that a little bit in recent years.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Well unless you're a Bilderberger you can't become Prime Minister. It will be interesting to see if there are any younger M.P's in attendance. We'll be able to spot a future PM and maybe make some money at the bookies.

ETA:- Also journalists and editors from the Economist are usually in attendance.

edit on 20/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
They have serious private security,backed up by local cops-watch some of Jim Tuckers vids.
So getting in uninvited would be all but impossible unless you are a ninja or look like Kissenger or Hilary C.

Only committed psychopathic narcissists are allowed in,and only they would be able to get that level of security-they believe they are forming the masses as though we are clay in their hands,and will use us much firepower in terms of security to keep that percieved power.

A real pack of bastards IMO.

My prediction is they will use this meeting to attempt to flood the UK with GMO crap.
We shall see.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

A real pack of bastards IMO.

hahhaha bang on, star for you

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Can't believe this. Was thinking after watching streams of last years how cool it'd be to have it in this country, and how I'd definitely go. At the moment I'm not sure if it's worth going all the way down to London then to Watford, but it's really tempting. One thing I can't fathom is why they've chosen a place so near London, it's as if they want the attention? It could be the biggest Bilderberg protest ever. Will have a think about it as the date arrives anyway, but have been down to London before to protest so might have to do this again, could be a once in a lifetime chance, because I'm no way travelling abroad just to stand outside a building they're in shouting whatever we'll be shouting.

Has the potential to be a great laugh though.

edit : one downside is the potential for nutcases (useful idiots.) to turn up from London and cause aggro with it being so close, so if they do and I go, will try and make sure I'm standing a decent distance away from whatever they're doing! Can't be doing with getting locked up for the night in cells. Would be cool to see Charlie Skelton too if he's there. Will have to thank him for his awesome coverage via The Guardian last year.
edit on 20-4-2013 by robhines because: added paragraph

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Anyone who posts on ATS, even if it's just to rail on the 'conspiracy loons', would never get an invite.

On-topic, I might head on down there just for the heck of it, see what kind of reception they give me.

Anyway - WATS up in Watford? Last I knew, it was a run-of-the-mill urban satellite town, with not much happening, except for a few grim youth hostels and a bloomin' big high street. And a crap football team.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I just had the funniest mental image of a few of the members of the Bilderberg group getting lost on the way in, then wandering through Watford's massive high street without security, looking like dazed and confused pensioners, surrounded by the distasteful lunacy of the common scum/ peasant/ slave.

edit on 22-4-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Watford? Watford? Honestly!? I wouldn't arrange a meeting of my worst enemies in that dive.

They must be getting a seriously good deal from the hotel

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Anyone who posts on ATS, even if it's just to rail on the 'conspiracy loons', would never get an invite.

Just for that I will beat my servants twice and make a point of attending.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

The most important consideration when choosing a location for a Bilderberg meet is the quality of it's golf course believe it or not.

The hotel in Watford hosted the World Golf Tourny in 2006 and is completely sealed off by a large wall so it fulfills the criteria, plus they haven't been in the UK for a goodly amount of time.

God knows there's nothing else in Watford!

- Interestingly they have booked out the Rugby club for the duration as well, a lot of talk is that their security will be staying there, whilst the important people have the run of the hotel.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join