It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck will expose the government cover-up on Monday.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Glenn beck

Just watched this, and i have always liked Glenn beck. I can't wait till Monday... Your thoughts?
edit on Sat Apr 20 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod
Glenn beck

Just watched this, and i have always liked Glenn beck. I can't wait till Monday... Your thoughts?

My thoughts are that you should probably have put a little bit more into this thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

Doctor.

I've heard something about this from a rabid Beck fan I know and word is he has some information about the Saudi college kid whose father is a diplomat the US govt is looking to deport on reasons of "terrorism". But knowing all of that already I wonder what could Beck really have that he is holding over DCs head giving them the weekend to come forth with?

I guess we'll see Monday.

link   

Originally posted by KingJod
Glenn beck

My thoughts are, that Glenn Beck is a tool. He'll call people crazy conspiracy theorists on certain topics, but he's quick to jump on the bandwagon believing that the Boston bombing was an inside job.

link   
50 bucks says it he goes over the same photos that Alex went over on infowars about the seal guys, special security guys, etc. etc.

Won't be anything earth shattering.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
My thoughts are that there is already a thread on this, and that "Search" is your friend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
EDIT: And boneZ, three posts down, lists this thread on the topic as well. Thanks boneZ! www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
My thoughts are......I know things are not as they seem and have not been since 9/11. I have no doubt that their are people who make the decisions who are capable of anything. So for those reasons I will watch what is to be said. My only question mark is why wait till Monday...Ratings are at the core of everything nowadays and I know that. But that fact alone is detrimental to anything huge and news breaking when it comes from Glen Beck...Lets wait to see what he says on Monday.

Respects
edit on 20-4-2013 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Unless Beck outs Mossad like he could, this will probably just be a ratings ploy with no groundbreaking info.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
How is it I see the kids do it...
Glen Beck > Alex Jones.
Is that how it's done??
But really, Glen has gone off the end.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
My thoughts are that there is already a thread on this, and that "Search" is your friend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
EDIT: And boneZ, three posts down, lists this thread on the topic as well. Thanks boneZ! www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

join