It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live:157: OPEN LINES - Boston, Waco, Ricin, AntiBio Apocalypse, Recycled Radioactives, Atlantis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

Sorry to hear that ...... Well join us in chat! Lively debate going on there.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

LOL sonny1

THANKS, but I got a thread in Board Business forum on HOW TO GET ATS CHAT TO WORK WITH Windows 8

It don't work with Windows 8.. WANT TO REAL BAD SONNY1 believe me..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wish I could join you!

Pravda

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thanks for taking my call ATS Live.

We might not agree on the aspects of the Boston story, but I do respect your take on it.

This is the reason why I listen every Saturday.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Thanks for tuning in!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I was there but I missed it!

I feel sick today too to much of the BLACK FLUID!

Coca Cola!
edit on 20/4/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Dear ATS LIVE FOLKS,

THANK YOU for the call!

And thanks to my friend GARTH for his response...spoken like a true copper!!! lol My uncle was a life long copper.and ALL his buddies too. I went hunting with all these crazy coppers all the time too..sat around camp fires, etc..lol

I acknowledge the fact that these "security guys" in the pics wouldn't want their faces on the net..YEP, I said that in my initial post in this thread. It could compromise their next security job by the pics out there.

By NOT living back east ever when I was in the USA, I didn't have the perspective that Garth made me realize..
A BUNCH of security outfits being there to cover some rich dude, or royalty, or some member of their countries government MADE SENSE, and probably IS the answer to the perceived mystery by many folks out there in internet land..as to who these Craft people were.

Thank God... I never did live in that part of the country..lol TOO MANY PEOPLE for me...

Anyhow, thank you all for the show folks. And especially thanks to Garth for taking time to respond, and Joey for calling me to allow me to ask Garth my questions..

I admit the whole Boston thing really pissed me off...all those people hurt, etc..sorry scumbag $$&**%&
I don't care how upset ANYONE could be with a government or whatever, you JUST DONT DO THAT SORT OF THING!!

Find out from the one surviving bomber who else may have been involved, arrest them, and then prosecute them and the bomber to the fullest extent of the law, up to and including death penalty, if warranted.

There is an Islamic imam here in Oz I saw on TV late one night on a show called Q&A, he said the radical view the terrorists take is WAY AGAINST their faith. He was very enlightening man, and a guy you wouldn't mind meeting and getting to know.

He said just the radical imams get TV coverage..and that made sense too.

Anyhow, THANKS FOR A GREAT SHOW FOLKS keep it going!!

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thanks for listening guys
You ROCK.

The calls make the show - they are SO appreciated its untrue, and if I could I'd hug each and every one of you!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thanks for tuning everyone and thanks to all the people who called!! We love hearing from you all.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Smokin' hot show tonight guys and gals!! Wonderful debates, excellent points made on both sides of the issues of public safety versus freedom etc. Lots of good questions raised. Good debates in Chat too.

If you missed it, I feel your pain, don't miss next week!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The "security guys" were identified as Massachusetts National Guard members. Can't find the link now, but it was on the Ron Paul forums.

Never mind, found it: Update: Identity of the Men In Black and Khaki Uniforms at the Boston Marathon Bombings

I did like Garth's response, that "there were all sorts of private security firms there," but in this case, doesn't seem to be the answer.

All of the claims that these were employees of the "Craft" company arose from one out-of-focus picture of a guy with a "Punisher" hat, hardly conclusive evidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Good stuff..Until my thread was trashed. Might be ---- to you guys but some ATS members care.

-SAP-
edit on 21-4-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pravdaseeker
reply to post by sonnny1

LOL sonny1

THANKS, but I got a thread in Board Business forum on HOW TO GET ATS CHAT TO WORK WITH Windows 8

It don't work with Windows 8.. WANT TO REAL BAD SONNY1 believe me..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wish I could join you!

Pravda

I did get it to run with Windows 8, but I think I had to do a compatibility fix.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Homeland Security had put a hold on Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev's U.S. citizenship application because of 2011 FBI interrogation

www.dailymail.co.uk... tml

So what was that again?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Only caught this archived show tonight; hence the late post.

Neph brought up during the show his personal anecdote involving an IRA bombing in Manchester. His points regarding this and how Americans take their terrorist attacks a lot more histrionically (that's my description of it, not his) than other countries is dead on. What wasn't brought up is the fact that a lot of Bostonians of Irish decent used to support the IRA when it was conducting terrorist attacks in Northern Ireland and Britain. Thus there is some irony in the indignation of Bostonians that they are now suffering some terrorism themselves.

It appears the bombers conducted their attack in no small part because of US aggression and violence in Muslim countries. Should it really be a surprise that the US is getting some payback for the death and destruction it deals elsewhere? Clearly Bostonians and other Americans of Irish decent felt some solidarity with the IRA and its struggle to end the British occupation of Northern Ireland. This occupation was on occasions brutal and deadly, and the British did commit some war crimes -- such attacking innocent people in a soccer stadium and throwing grenades at funeral mourners in a cemetery.

Now I fully realize that the IRA (as well as the pro-Britain/Protestant Unionists) committed acts of senseless violence too. I am not arguing one side or the other was right. My point is that both sides felt justified in using violence in this cause, and that it shouldn't surprise anyone who is part of a nation that oppresses and/or occupies and kills people of another group or nation, that the victimized group will retaliate. That's purdee much human nature.

My point is the rush to judge the Boston bombers as evil terrorists who committed senseless violence, when in fact their acts of violence were in reaction to acts of violence by the US government. A lot of the commentariat is saying: "look, radical Muslims at it again." Well there were radical Catholics and radical Protestants mixing it up during The Troubles in Ireland, and their reactions were reactions to acts of violence on the other side of the conflict. And it is shear hypocrisy to get upset about the terrorist act in Boston when Bostonians and other Americans supported a terrorist group in Ireland not all that long ago.

The solution is not to keep Muslims out of the US or to ramp up security further, but for the US to stop its criminal actions against Muslims the world over. There's a reason the US is being attacked, and its not because people hate our supposed freedoms or our jealous of are nation. They are angry at our nation and rightfully so, and the US needs to change its policies if it doesn't want to be targeted for attacks.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Russia tipped FBI off to potential terrorist links but he was found to be clear of 'terrorism activity' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... tml#ixzz2RYNM0vG5 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It was that

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It is really nice to find this place as it is full of fun. Looking forward for new friends. Hope I'll definitely enjoy my stay here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join