It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live:157: OPEN LINES - Boston, Waco, Ricin, AntiBio Apocalypse, Recycled Radioactives, Atlantis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
+more as things happen across the world....

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today, the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page at Illustrial.net (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available)

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Via satellite on the Global Star Radio Network with the following info;
Galaxy 19, Star 5 (trasnponder 5, frequency 11836, symbol rate 20.770, PID 559, right side audio)

ATS Live also has its own Iphone and Android Apps - look us up in the app store

WE ARE LIVE ON SATURDAY NIGHT! ...with Baz in the hot seat ...

Hour 1 - Current Events - Open Lines

Show Intro's...

Come and talk to us about the recent events in Boston - lets hear yoru views and your opinions on what the city has just experienced..

UK/European Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

+44 (0)113 8150068

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748]

All local and geographic all charges will apply

Skype - add ATS.Live.Studio as a contact and SEND A MESSAGE to the studio account and we'll work on bringing you in.

Music Break

Hour 2 - MORE Current Events

Reaction to all the "false flags" statements -- I think this speaks for a lot of us:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Boston bombing: How internet detectives got it very wrong

Major explosion reported at fertilizer plant near Waco, TX

Letters to the President - Ricin to Obama and Senators

Music Break

Hour 3 - The best of the rest on ATS this week

Can we avoid an antibiotic apocalypse:

U.S. government to allow radioactive waste metals to be 'recycled' into consumers products like belt buckles, silverware

Chat room Shout Out

Athanasius Kircher's ATLANTIS map meets Google Earth

Off Topic Wind Down

Outtro

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air!

So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere
dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9pmEDT/8pmCentral/7pmMountain/6pmPDT (North America), 2amBST (UK), 3amCET (Europe) and 1pm ACDT (Aus)

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Repeat Shows

Sunday at 3pm EDT (North America) on Global Radio Alliance - www.kgraradio.com...
Sunday at 8pm BST (Europe) on www.illustrial.net
Monday at 8pm ADCT (Australia) on www.illustrial.net

Shows also appear as podcast feeds on ITunes and Spreaker (look for ATS)

ATS Radio - its virtually everywhere.
edit on 20/4/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/4/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Come on people show ATS Live some LOVE!!!!

Busy week lots of events happened.

Tune in or Call in

With the major news of the week people have got some things on their minds.

We wanna hear it

edit on 20-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is gonna be a good show.

Did you know that in this day in history,

On April 20, 1980, the Castro regime announces that all Cubans wishing to emigrate to the U.S. are free to board boats at the port of Mariel west of Havana, launching the Mariel Boatlift. The first of 125,000 Cuban refugees from Mariel reached Florida the next day.

-SAP-

edit on 20-4-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Bumping......

As usual, going to be a great show.....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
45 mins folks... should be a good show

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Boston bombing: How internet detectives got it very wrong

This is a good thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I hate to be a semi-permanent whiner, but I cannot seem to get the stream going on anything other than a computer, which I can't use because I need the sound on the computer for something else. The only stream I can get going on the computer is the Flash based "Shoutcast" stream on the ATS Live page, but I can't see what the URL is to see if I can stream that with my Sonos.

Here are the problems:

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page at Illustrial.net (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available)

None of the "high bandwidth" links work, because the server doesn't exist -- copy the URL and paste it into a browser to see. None of the "low bandwidth" links work, because when pasted into my Sonos, all I get is "station not found". When opened in iTunes on my mac, they don't work either.

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

That link results in:

We are sorry, there were no radio stations matching 'ats live'

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Does not work on the Sonos ("cannot connect") and locks up when I try to open it on the computer.

I'm sorry to be a perpetual whiner, but I really love the show and it is super frustrating that it is impossible to play it on anything but a computer, particularly when almost every link that you give doesn't work, right out of the gate.

edit on 20-4-2013 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I have to always check my Virus protection software. Usually its something simple like that.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I'm not sure what is going on mate.

I have just tried both high and low bandwidth streams on Illustrial and they both work for me.( that's how i monitor the stream every week )

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, ATS LIVE folks, Listeners,

I am NOT saying FALSE FLAG...BUT..

There WERE guys there that have been identified as members of a security firm called THE CRAFT.

It has been relatively established some of these guys were going around before the bombs went off, telling people to remain calm, it is only a drill.

No MSM is covering them being there. The FBI got upset, with pictures floating around on the internet showing these guys in the pictures. They had all the Secret Service electronic gadgets, ear mics, etc. And backpacks.
WHY backpacks if they are there to observe, or be additional security? TO blend in? Put the communication equipment in, that was sending signals to their ear mics? Weapons stashed in case something really bad got started, and they needed them in case they needed to take out some sort of terrorists???

I am appealing to Garth, who is knowledgeable on police investigation stuff. WHY are the hired security guys not being mentioned? WHO hired them? City of Boston? Some banking firm? The Marathon Organizers?

I can understand the FBI being a bit upset with ALL the pics out there flying around, because it draws attention AWAY from the bad guys the FBI wanted folks to concentrate on finding. But WHY no mention of them, that I am aware of anyhow..??

The whole CRAFT Security firm thing, and seemingly no mention or consideration of them being there is my concern. THAT part of this tragedy is what "seems" oddball to me.

There were even "rumors" of them, perhaps FACTS, of them having backpacks, then later NOT having a backpack. Is this TRUE? If so, WHY? Rumors, or supposed witness statements of these Craft guys, standing right where the bomb went off, but leaving the scene just before the bomb exploded. Is THIS true? If so, WHY?

It seems to me, if the coppers were wanting to get to the entire bottom of this, they would investigate ALL angles; and these Craft guys would certainly be on my list of folks to question as a copper.

MAYBE, the government wanted to keep these guys out of the limelight because they use them for domestic security, and their faces on the internet could compromise them in a future security event??

It just seems as far as MSM is concerned and the FBI is concerned, these guys didn't exist at the bombing crime scene, and are NOT to be considered possible people of interest.

Seems to me it is rather shoddy police skills going on.

Again, not saying false flag, but dang, these guys WERE THERE, and there has been some questionable activity by them as well. whether that activity was totally innocent, well fine, but how about the clarification on these guys being there?

A lot of folks are wondering about them, and the silence does tend to seem rather fishy smelling..

I think it is this silence, or non mentioning by all involved that has people thinking bad things about the bombing, and exactly how it went down.

I am real glad they got the bad guys rounded up as fast as they did. Not shedding one tear for the guy that got killed either..SCUMBAGS did this evil thing. And I think they got the right guys who did it too.

On the pics of the poor maimed people who had horrific photos, but not a lot of blood running out..namely the poor poor guy in the wheelchair with no legs left..

A lot of the blood vessels could have been cauterized in the blast, and the body does have a reaction to trauma like this and the vessels themselves WILL constrict, for a while. Unless taken care of in a hospital really quick, the victim will eventually bleed out and die.

So I don't think the photos were fake, or that it was crisis actors filling the roles of the maimed.

THE CRAFT people being there and the silence on them is my concerns.

If this could be addressed by Garth, and the STAFF on the show, I and a lot of folks would appreciate it I think.

Thanks, will be listening.

Heck of a topic for the first show of the 4th year eh???

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

I'm not sure what is going on mate.

I have just tried both high and low bandwidth streams on Illustrial and they both work for me.( that's how i monitor the stream every week )

The icons going down the side of the page?

Because, as I noted, the two Flash Shoutcase players that are at the top of the page, above the icons going down the sides, work, but that's no help because a Sonos has for Flash player or browser (it's an Internet radio streamer -- given a valid URL, it will stream anything, I just can't get a valid URL.)

It also has no virus protection software, so that's not it, either.

If I can get the direct URL of the stream that those Flash Shoutcase players are using, that would work. Otherwise, out of luck.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

Call in.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Try this mate...

yp.shoutcast.com...

That's a direct link for the shoutcast player.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Try this mate...

yp.shoutcast.com...

That's a direct link for the shoutcast player.

Yay! That worked, thanks!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
shoutcast link doesnt work

It may help if you guys give more info as to where its listed.
Genre> blah>blah

link may be wrong or something.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Awesome!!

Glad we got it sorted out for you.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Click the link in my post a couple of posts up and try that.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yeah, but I live in Oz, and my Skype connection is weak. NO headphones.. and I called in once, and it was a pricey phone call..lol Very limited income so far, no job yet in Oz.

I trust them to bring it up from this thread, already texted to Joey on Skype .. all my "stuff" is still in transit transport from the states to Oz..been waiting 6 months..lol

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Woohoo I am listening to my first ATS Live!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Welcome

top topics

<<   2 >>

join