It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are H7N9 Threads?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Where are the threads about H7N9?
Censored?
Not worthy of conspiracy threads?
Ha! Everything is grounds for conspiracy threads.

Some of my wonderings of the issue:
Is there a bio weapon at work?
How I would do it:

Tailor a virus to a particular genetic pool.
Tailor for animal vectors initially with expected jumps to humans.
Design a stealth aspect to allow for early, widespread dissemination before detection.
Seed the virus variously around the target area to insure it catches..
Infect the hinterlands first with large numbers of animal vectors.
Release an early version far less potent (H1N1) to lower initial concerns when the big one hits.

Naw. What am I thinking! Surely, it is all just a natural process made more likely in a nation where millions of people live side-by-side daily with livestock.

--Oh, wait, that would make it far more likely to spread across a particular part of the world as compared to where that is not the rule. Perhaps a self-limiting factor to spare much of the more "sanitary" Western world?

Hummm!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Then why don't you start one? The H7N9 threads are probably right next to the old Swine flu threads... in the fear mongering hoax bin.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Not here in Canada yet.....just give it time mixed with a hot summer....no pandemic here,I swear.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
epidemics happen through out human history, wiping out huge swaths of the populace. Modern medicine has made this much more rare, however it tends to make the viruses more robust creating a survival of the fittest type scenario where the bigger badder virus gets created.

NOW if a natural flu virus like the influenza outbreaks in the past killed people like crazy why are all these supposed man made ones so crappy at it?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

There are two on the new topic firehose. This one makes 3. Do we need to have 75 of them?
Most of the threads posted these days have nothing to do with conspiracies. But, there was a very good one the other day about agribusiness and the bird flu.
H7N9 Bird Flu Mysteries

I suspect you are talking about how everyone wants to get their 2 cents in about Boston. That's just the Nature of ATS. We saw the same thing with North Korea threads right before the events in Boston.

I did a quick search and came up with quite a few H7N9 threads. I see your point, but the way you presented your rant makes it baseless.

edit on 20-4-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Pointless argument: Removed by request
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

"Baseless?"
I believe I've covered several of the areas that are possible with H7N9 or any virulent virus.
You don't believe that various intelligence agencies the world over are not wondering about the same thing?

Actually, as an old UFOer, I expected exactly such results. You could call my rant a test. It was intended to draw out debunkers without their really having anything to debunk except to wheel out their truck loads of ineffectual strawman responses.

The idea, you see, is to open the eyes of the blinded. Not to push a cause or a theory, but to simply cause them to wonder if not think on their own, to look at the data honestly, without someone telling them how to think about that data. So far, the response here have been to see, hear or speak no evil. Sorta makes me wonder.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I should have been more clear. I apologize.
I like your theory, it sounds reasonable to me. And I would not be surprised to learn that it is in fact the case here.

My statement was more directed to this:
Your title - Where are H7N9 Threads?
And this statement.

Where are the threads about H7N9? Censored?
Not worthy of conspiracy threads?
Ha! Everything is grounds for conspiracy threads.

There are a bunch of threads about the H7N9 flu. A quick search brings up 8 of them. They are just being drowned out by the Boston stuff.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Have you check in the forum devoted to Diseases and Pandemics??

That is the place where the VAST majority of them should be posted.

top topics

join