It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The media create fake imagery so the public do not have to see the graphic reality...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

it is common sense and thank you for providing inside information. I am reading so many Boston related 'false flag' threads lately, it is frustrating.

I also wondered what would happen if the media did release information about an event and did not provide the public with any images etc... People would not believe it happened so that leads me to believe, it is a case of 'damned if they do; damned if they don't'

when Osama was killed, People wanted to see the images.
and none were shown... many People do not believe they killed him and after seeing the movie Dictator, I am not sure that he was killed.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: to expand

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by benrl

Ive seen some really gruesome stuff in my time, thats why i cannot stand war.
Many dont want to look for fear of feeling ill, im a firm believer people should be shown the dead charred remains of babies, and all the other nasty stuff that happens in war.

As horrific as it is, I agree. People need to be shown the truth about what happens because most just see it as a joke when it's not happening in their country. I have seen some of the most horrific footage from the Middle East and I have to be honest with you, It touched emotional strings I thought I never had but with that, it gave me a completely different outlook to what we are told. Ignorance is bliss though I guess.
edit on 23-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Hey! Thanks a bunch....editing is standard in the business of writing and distributing reported "news".

Ever wonder why on televison, comercials are on about all the channels (old regular tv) at the same time? And some are louder than others? And some channels are running the same commercial twice in a row? Ediitng, time and contract compliance to fit in the spots.

I think my friend....that its hard today to believe anything we see, read or hear. I am also a musician and can edit my music, vocals, tracks, speed and pitch...and my wife is a videographer and can edit...well...everything. There ya go!

<< 1   >>

join