It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck delivers ultimatum to the Obama administration.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

It looks like the Chechen Brothers were Team 2.

This was Team 1 with 3 members:

The Leader Abdul Al-Harbi

Also 2 Soldiers

TAU do you have a source for that photo?! We need to document all this stuff, we have seen internet scrubs before, and they happen quick!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

It's from an Arab News story.

The Obama Administration can't clamp down on newspapers in foreign nations.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthedownlow

Originally posted by SKMDC1
reply to post by TauCetixeta

But is he the guy in the hospital that was connected to the Boston bombing or is he the guy with Visa issues who is being detained?

Again, there are 2 people that you are talking about as if they are the same person.

Excellent disinfo, create a whole other person to explain the rash actions by dhs. The lemmings will find comfort in this and turn off the news to avoid a conflict of personal interests.

The disinformation isn't working. 4 members of congress want answers.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Alright. I have spent the last ~2 hours beating this horse bloody.

I wrote a condensed recap of the story, with a simplified bullet-point timeline. I sent it to my local TV news stations & posted it to Facebook.

I decided that this was serious enough to potentially piss off all my Facebook contacts, I went through my facebook contacts and sent it as a message to about 100 people who I am fairly sure are centrist or right leaning, plus a few libs who are real friends. I then went through my Facebook feed and found any links, shares etc. that were pro-constitution in any form, and any friends of friends who responded favorably to pro-constitution posts. I sent messages to all those people as well.

EDIT: ...and my Senators and Congressmen, I sent an email to them as well.

If the MSM is going to try and bury this, I'll be damned if I am not going to fight them on it. Hopefully at minimum I will have spread the story to about 150 people, ranging from CA to FL. And this is day 1 of the resistance.

T&C of ATS prevent me from encouraging you to take action, but if you feel the same as I do about the importance of this potential conspiracy...you can fill in the rest.

edit on 22-4-2013 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2013 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Sources are being threatened with 20 Year Prison Terms:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Thanks Tau! Towards the end of the video GB states a major concern that the Administration will remove this investigation from the DHS and give it to the DOJ. In this way, it will be considered an "ongoing criminal investigation" and any witnesses brought before Congress can cite that reason for not disclosing any testimony.

The end result: Just like the mob, if nobody breaks, then they all get away with it.

In writing my congressmen, this is the particular thing I demanded that they immediately focus their attention on, and to use every favor they had ever garnered in Washington to stop the administration from pulling another Benghazi.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Wow....I guess Glen Beck has changed since leaving FoX. I'm impressed.
Great job!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Wow....I guess Glen Beck has changed since leaving FoX. I'm impressed.
Great job!

It was Terrorist Expert Steve Emerson who woke EVERYBODY up with this revelation.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Guess i was right about the bad,bad,bad..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So it's just the same discredited Saudi national mumbo jumbo.

Glad we waited all weekend for that.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Glen Beck, the man who blames everything on Obama and his government. Yet, was so far up Bush's Government's backside it was sickening to listen to.

Why wait to disclose what he knows about the bombings if it's in the interest of the people?

As my Nan would have said, Glen Beck is the sort of person who knows the price of everything, yet the value of nothing!!

You can easily spot the people who know nothing about Glenn Beck. He hated Bush Jr and ragged on him as much as he does Obama.

This is true. I don't follow news personalities, and don't watch any TV news really, but once in awhile i'll stumble into TV news shows, usually when staying at a hotel (I guess because there's a TV, a bed, and a shower right there together.)

Anyhow, I had run into Beck during the Bush administration, when I was still trying to figure out why people referred to Bush as a "conserative", when he clearly wasn't. I don't remember what it was he was saying exactly which caught my attention, but I remember thinking, "now here's a guy who sounds more like an *actual* conservative, not simply a raving lunatic ultra-lib democrat-hater who actually thinks he's conservative when he's not." I paid attention to him some for awhile, as he seemed to make a lot of sense.

In time, however, it seemed as though he had latched on to extremist views for the sake of extremist views. I don't mean "extremist" as in terrorist, etc., just that, instead of actually making sense, he had swung into more of a reactionist, "swing of the pendulum" type mentality, and his views became either things that would work "in theory" but never in reality, or saying or implying things which were simply not true about those he disagrees with in politics - doing little more than discrediting himself, and wasting otherwise good, strong opinions in the name of becoming a political hack.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
this whole topic is to divert attention from the real perps, the two brothers and the fbi.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I don't know why anyone here on ATS, with it's motto being "deny ignorance" gives one rat's ass what glen beck says, he's a liar, bordering on psychopathic behavior, a multi-millionaire that doesn't give a damn about the common man, he only does this because enough "gubers and crazies" listen to him to satisfy his media sponsors. this would be like me starting a thread titled, "bugs bunny delivers an ultimatum to the john boehnor congress"

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

So Obama has not even responded to this journalist's ultimatum one bit?

The Saudi possibly employed as/by Military contractor?

His home was inspected by NCT and a Terrorist event filed 3B calling for his deportation on Tuesday, but retracted these charges upon finding Tsarnaev brothers to blame.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join