It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Glen Beck delivers ultimatum to the Obama administration.

page: 7
43
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Manners, Please

Speaking generally, and to no one in particular, let's please remember that while public figures are fair game for criticism, we are always expected to be courteous to each other.

Please alert the staff to any problems and allow us to handle them, and thanks as always to everyone who didn't need to be reminded.




posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hello all. Just want to express my opinion on this matter. I feel that if Glen actually is telling the truth, then I would expect that 1 of 2 things will happen. 1st, he will suddenly be unable to do the broadcast, which would raise some eyebrows, or he will go on to claim what he knows and absolutely nothing will come of it at all, because it will have been false. I am surprised that he even thinks he can give the president an ultimatum in the first place! Does he expect the president to just say oh no! Glen is on to us??? I highly doubt it!! Also, is he to release this during his radio broadcast or later in the evening on his tv show? Because I know that not every body watches his show and probably less people listen to him on the radio. For him to reach the most people, and I believe that is his intention, then it would probably be more effective over a public broadcast such as A.M radio. I believe though that he will use both his radio and his tv airing for this. If this is just a stunt to get ratings,,,,,good grief! Guess we'll see.



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
If he had real information that mattered he would release it, hell it would be foolish of him not to if the government was as corrupt as Beck claims, otherwise he might not make it to Monday.

But he doesn't he is simply an attention whore who should be ignored.


Will you eat crow when you find out, from TheBlaze, that this Saudi has been involved or associated with 3 different instances of terrorism worldwide, but the alphabet soup still says he had nothing to do with Boston?

I have a feeling he isn't bluffing. Beck will be fun to watch tomorrow morning.



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GenerationGap
 


I was thinking that it had to do with the three B10's I heard mentioned. I wonder if the content of the B10's is what GB is refering too. (I'm not sure B10 is the correct term but it is the one I heard). The way he made the point of three 'bads' would seem to indicate that to me. What would be the reaction from the American public if it turns out the 'saudi' was involved in some very heavy terrorism. It would make the government look foolish or possibly complicit in his activities, esp. with Michelle visiting him and Barry's unscheduled meeting with 'Saudi officials'. I personally hope that he has the contents of those files and releases them. Guess we find out tomorrow, well later today now.

peace



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationGap

Originally posted by benrl
If he had real information that mattered he would release it, hell it would be foolish of him not to if the government was as corrupt as Beck claims, otherwise he might not make it to Monday.

But he doesn't he is simply an attention whore who should be ignored.


Will you eat crow when you find out, from TheBlaze, that this Saudi has been involved or associated with 3 different instances of terrorism worldwide, but the alphabet soup still says he had nothing to do with Boston?

I have a feeling he isn't bluffing. Beck will be fun to watch tomorrow morning.


As the saying goes a broke clock and all that, sorry but beck and his ilk, people like Alex Jones as well, have all made a career of crying wolf the loudest.

IF he had info, he should release it when he gets it, if he was a patriot he would. Sadly hes not, I stand by my assessment.

Attention whore out for his own interest not ours.



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Seems Beck has put himself in a very serious put up or shut up situation, IF he has the info he says and the man is who I think he might be then the whole thing turns to crap come Monday.

Think about it, who is the one man people would put out in front of the world with a Saudi upbringing..

Its way out there but if true its a game changer..

Naturally I have no actual proof and its just my mad head spewing out nonsense but Monday could be interesting..

If however Beck is just playing the idiot for viewers I suspect it will seriously back fire on him.



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Well, here in Spain it's Monday....

Im waiting for what Beck, or blaze.com or whoever or whatever it was, has to say.....

We know the Saudi's some kind of Jason Bourne, but what more do they have...

COME ON ALREADY:::IT'S MONDAY:::
edit on 22-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Curiously, theblaze.com is down due to 'high load'. Despite the fact that it is the small hours of the morning in the USA presently.

Methinks theblaze.com is getting d-dos'ed, and probably in order to prevent the presentation of Mr Beck's material, giving the Secret Service some more time to blackmail him/ the site owners/ the hosting company, in addition to putting the finishing touches to an emergency character assassination plot. Or real assassination plot, both are probably under consideration...

When all else fails, issue an order for a Denial of Service attack while a more permanent solution is worked out.

predictable bastards.



edit on 22-4-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'm going to repost this, even though the post got censured. I'm pretty sure it was some of the text that offended Senorita Modista, not my meme!




edit on 22-4-2013 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Curiously, theblaze.com is down due to 'high load'. Despite the fact that it is the small hours of the morning in the USA presently.

Methinks theblaze.com is getting d-dos'ed, and probably in order to prevent the presentation of Mr Beck's material, giving the Secret Service some more time to blackmail him/ the site owners/ the hosting company, in addition to putting the finishing touches to an emergency character assassination plot. Or real assassination plot, both are probably under consideration...

When all else fails, issue an order for a Denial of Service attack while a more permanent solution is worked out.

predictable bastards.



edit on 22-4-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling


Completely plausible theory, although it's almost 5 AM pacific time, 8 on the east coast. Most of the US is up and dragging ass to the computer to check the news.



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
yea i dont like glenn beck we all know the truth lies with MSNBC & AL SHARPTON



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Just checked the Blaze: It's up, and top headline is:


The House Committee on Homeland Security on Sunday emailed TheBlaze a copy of their request to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano for more information on the Saudi national originally described as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing.

The Saudi national — originally identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi — has been the topic of fierce debate in recent days, after he was reportedly set to be deported under section 212 3B of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) – “Security and related grounds” – “Terrorist activities,” after the bombing.

The story gained a curious twist when, after it gained more traction, President & Chief Content Officer for TheBlaze Joel Cheatwood received word from one of his investigative reporters that “there is now discussion that they may not allow this man to be deported.”

When Napolitano was asked about the issue by South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan last week, she said his question was “so full of misstatements and misapprehension that it’s just not worthy of an answer.”

ICE sources later told TheBlaze that a separate Saudi national was in custody, and that he is “in no way affiliated” with the Boston attacks.

Now, the House Committee on Homeland Security wants some answers.

Here is a copy of the letter, signed by Chairman Michael T. McCaul, Chairman Jeff Duncan of the subcommittee on Oversight and Management Efficiency, Chairman Peter King of the subcommittee on Counterterrorism and Intelligence, and Chairman Candice Miller of the subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security:



Full text of letter at link above.

Well Beck's strategy seems to have worked exactly as he intended. He didn't out the scandal, but forced congress to step up and do their job. I think maybe that was his goal in the delay.

and the kicker:
 

"The committee says it has copies of the original

deportation order, and has confirmed to TheBlaze and

several other media outlets that the facts are as we

reported last week."


 



So Napolitano is caught in a red-faced bold lie. At least the circus will be fun for awhile.

Glenn broadcasting live at 9:00AM EAST: The Glenn Beck Program


edit on 22-4-2013 by blamethegreys because: We the poster, in order to create a more perfect post...



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ok watchers, at a job site with nothing but this POS cell phone - apparently this would be Beck's broadcast time right about now. I'm interested whether anything worthwile is said. Please watchers (not "Watchers" ; ) ) report!



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm listening now. Said he has six exclusives. Hasn't said anything so far considering it's a three hour show but he's talking like it's much bigger than he even eluded to on Friday.



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Glen Beck, the man who blames everything on Obama and his government. Yet, was so far up Bush's Government's backside it was sickening to listen to.

Why wait to disclose what he knows about the bombings if it's in the interest of the people?

As my Nan would have said, Glen Beck is the sort of person who knows the price of everything, yet the value of nothing!!


You can easily spot the people who know nothing about Glenn Beck. He hated Bush Jr and ragged on him as much as he does Obama.



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

You can easily spot the people who know nothing about Glenn Beck. He hated Bush Jr and ragged on him as much as he does Obama.


Yep. Back in 2005-06 when he started becoming the person he is today he said he voted for Bush and it was one of the biggest mistakes he ever made. This is the first time I've listened to him in a long time but I know his old TV shows were nothing but a big history lesson on things the government did in the past and how they shape the world today.



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23
Ok watchers, at a job site with nothing but this POS cell phone - apparently this would be Beck's broadcast time right about now. I'm interested whether anything worthwile is said. Please watchers (not "Watchers" ; ) ) report!


We already know what the truth is.


Many people in the Al-Harbi Clan are Active Fighters in Al Qaeda.

This kid is one of them.

It is common for Chechen and Saudi Jihadists to operate together.

Team 2: Chechen Brothers

Team 1: 3 Members - Leader Abdul Al Harbi

Plus 2 Soldiers. 1 is in custody ( Visa Problems?)

The other soldier is on the run.

Abdul Al Harbi burned his hands trying to assemble his own pressure cooker bomb.

Obama is trying to deport a known (incompetent) terrorist on Tuesday on grounds of

National Security and Terrorism Activities.



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Is there something new to this since Saturday? I thought it was all explained... There are 2 Saudi nationals that are being confused. 1. A non-terrorist-related guy who was in the hospital from the bombing and questioned like all the other witnesses... and 2. A terrorist-related guy who is having visa issues and in line for deportation?

If Beck is continuing to conflate these two guys as the same guy, then surely Disinfo Agent should be his official title.

glenn-beck-is-undeterred-by-reality-on-saudi-natio nal



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1
Is there something new to this since Saturday? I thought it was all explained... There are 2 Saudi nationals that are being confused. 1. A non-terrorist-related guy who was in the hospital from the bombing and questioned like all the other witnesses... and 2. A terrorist-related guy who is having visa issues and in line for deportation?

If Beck is continuing to conflate these two guys as the same guy, then surely Disinfo Agent should be his official title.

glenn-beck-is-undeterred-by-reality-on-saudi-natio nal


Oh yeah, and how exactly did he burn his hands?

(Hint: We currently have MANY Al- Harbi Clan members in Gitmo.)

It doesn't take Dick Tracy to connect the dots.

The prominent Saudi Family demanding the return of their son lives on the border

of Yemen.



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Sounds like you ATSer's who speculated his "bad, bad, bad" reference was a code were right. The first person detained is apparently 3B status with the NCTC.




top topics



 
43
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

log in

join