It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck delivers ultimatum to the Obama administration.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

I agree this this. Spot on assessment.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

Looks like he goes off on one towards the end there. He does point out that it's "we" who have the info and not just him so he should make it to Monday.
edit on 21-4-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

You mean GB cost Van Jones his job by spreading a bunch of bull#?

GB can rot in hell.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I rarely listen to fox news but if they can substantiate what they claim then all help is welcomed. The boston bombings are suspect and lots of folks have reached this conclusion. There are also sheep who will never believe.

Good luck to him! And please lets stop already with the threats of silence. Many folks have spoken up about corruption and few get silenced. If they silence him then he will become a martyr and the ptb hate that. Alex Jones has been a royal pain in the butt for the controllers and he lives to tell his tales. AJ is a real hero and Glen Beck is not half of that.

I can understand why Glenn Beck is giving barrack obama an ultimatum. He wants to embarass this adminstration because it has been a failure just as bad as bush's administration if not worse. If he spills it all at once then he will lose any bargaining power he might have.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I rarely listen to fox news but if they can substantiate what they claim then all help is welcomed. The boston bombings are suspect and lots of folks have reached this conclusion. There are also sheep who will never believe.

Good luck to him! And please lets stop already with the threats of silence. Many folks have spoken up about corruption and few get silenced. If they silence him then he will become a martyr and the ptb hate that. Alex Jones has been a royal pain in the butt for the controllers and he lives to tell his tales. AJ is a real hero and Glen Beck is not half of that.

I can understand why Glenn Beck is giving barrack obama an ultimatum. He wants to embarass this adminstration because it has been a failure just as bad as bush's administration if not worse. If he spills it all at once then he will lose any bargaining power he might have.

Shrub took his eye off the ball on 9/11, screwed up the war in Afghanistan, involved the USA in a fraudulent war in Iraq, took a blind eye to the CIA torturing POWs, employed one of the most inept AGs ever, tried to put an idiot on the Supreme Court and presided over an economic disaster. Obama can't hold a candle to the catastrophe that was Shrub's presidency.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This thread may be directly relevant to Beck's so-called revelation:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

This just in Count Chocula demands that Obama give him the recipe to Lucky Charms or he'll be forced to put Glenn Beck on watchable television... Now that would be a news story worth tuning into.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
this was a false flag op/fbi...
Saudi guy/info=distraction/blame on brown skinned Human..
investigate the investigaters

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

You mean GB cost Van Jones his job by spreading a bunch of bull#?

GB can rot in hell.
I have not the time, but look it up if you care too. Believe me, I am NO fan of GB. But he does care for the second ammendment.

I think the guy is a nut case to be honest, but he does have some interesting theories..

*(Personal commentary about another member removed.)*

edit on 4/22/2013 by Majic because: Removed personal commentary.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

He's racist? He's greedy? He's a coward? And he's completely full of snip?
I have been seeing a lot of this.
Care to show me how he is racist, or a coward?
I don't know a lot about this guy, but I never heard about him being a racist, in fact with the amount of people who hate him I would think it would be all over the place. I did do a search, but I only find opinions and "Bos taurus excrement"

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Describing the Saudi as a "very, bad, BAD, bad, man" but left us all hanging till Monday.

This is what Glenn Beck does...this is how he makes his money.

I can guarantee he knows nothing and he will drag this out for weeks if not months. Monday he will say that he can't release the information because it is too dangerous...he will claim he will give Obama some more time...blah blah blah.

I think the FBI should just arrest him for giving the US government ultimatums.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

I think the guy is a nut case to be honest, but he does have some interesting theories..

so did dr evil, and all the bad guys in 007 movies, doesn't mean you take them seriously...
Glen Beck is a total wacko that worships himself more than anything, he should be locked in a padded room at belleview. He reminds me of Renfield

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
If he had real information that mattered he would release it, hell it would be foolish of him not to if the government was as corrupt as Beck claims, otherwise he might not make it to Monday.

But he doesn't he is simply an attention whore who should be ignored.

(Thundering Applause)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'll chime in and say just one thing. If you don't like him, don't watch / listen to him. Whether he is right or wrong about boston, at least someone (he) is paying attention to what is going on. I hear all these people saying "lock him up" or "he shouldn't even be allowed to spew such crap" Do you realize what the first amendment is? Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you can have it removed.

I say this from a neutral standpoint as well, meaning i don't dislike him nor do i love him.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by komp_uk

Pigs will fly over the White House before valuable information like this is revealed by MSNBC.

Thank God for Fox News and Glenn Beck.

Even if its nothing at least the guy challenges the status quo. That's right up ATS' alley and good to see in MSM even if he's extreme in his views. I for one don't watch MSM much since I have all of you to keep me up to speed but I watched his program when he started out. Even if he can't prove anything he feels strongly about a coverup as evidenced by him looking like he was going to start crying or implode
edit on 22-4-2013 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I don't think Glenn Beck has anything worthy for us tomorrow....if he did he would not give the POTUS the weekend to come clean. I use to listen to Mr. Beck back in the day, but he went crazy, Jon Stewart made fun of him and I thought that was the end of Mr. Beck. We shall see tomorrow. If NK does not go crazy in the mean time or some other incident does not happen first.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join