It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck delivers ultimatum to the Obama administration.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Beck is like Andrew Breitbart.

All bark, no bite.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by komp_uk

Pigs will fly over the White House before valuable information like this is revealed by MSNBC.

Thank God for Fox News and Glenn Beck.

A lot of people forget it was GB who brought down Van Jones.

I'm not a big fan of GB, but he does bring up some interesting theories..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So yea... Beck has inside proof-positive info and has given OBAMA TILL MONDAY TO ADMIT Boston is an inside job

My hero, sorta!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Thanks to all of you who picked up my dying thread and gave it some mouth to mouth!

Here's the thing about Beck, to me, that is SO damn frustrating:
He marginalizes and discredits us, the theorist community, yet he finds and exposes conspiracies regularly. Van Jones, the latest he's working on is Common Core, now this.
TBH I have caught a couple times over the last few years a story which 100% breaks on ATS, then a day or two later GB reports it. I don't doubt for half a sec that GB and others mine ATS for leads.
Likely, he has danced on the edge of conspiracy theory out of sheer ratings survival, that's the only way I can forgive his abuse of all of us.

I just wish he would sh*t or get off the pot. Hopefully, if this info is as big as that video made it seem, we might finally get some vindication. I'm ready for some, after having endured "the look" when trying to show people the light

edit on 21-4-2013 by blamethegreys because: We the poster, in order to create a more perfect post...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
No offense but this guy is an actor, he plays the role of caring American
on TV, all he really cares about is having a job come Monday, he has
to keep those ratings up, not that it couldn't be true but if its coming from
this man, the first thing i think is fake tears lol

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaTom
Glen Beck talkin Heat he got that PAT RILEY ON HIM!!!!!!! I mean, we all sit here on this site, looking for the "what's really going on" news, and then we become skeptical of Beck. When he is one of the FEW representing US (our ideals of playing the hero and exposing "the system")!!!!!!!

I do appreciate that we are wary of his safety, but to those just attacking his character with the arrogant pretenses of your own, it personally disgusts me that you are that critical.

And we're back to the fundamental issue of providing proof.

For a start, we are not all the same here, some of us need more than an outlandish accusation from Alex Jones or a 30 second YouTube video from some ranting fool adding numbers together to believe something to be true. Some of us actually need evidence and proof before we swallow a pill. Too many here are willing to believe whatever they are told as long as it accuses the government of being responsible for it - some want EVERYTHING to be an "inside job", and they will manufacture a story to weave it into their narrative, which is exactly what AJ does every time something happens.

I don't care if it disgusts you that we don't trust this man, just like AJ he has made a hell of a lot of claims throughout his career and not one of them has actually been proven. He's the TV version of AJ, either a confused and muddled man with extreme paranoia, or a media whore so desperate for attention that he will use the deaths of others for a quick jump in ratings...

That makes BOTH those men some of the most disgusting men in America, no better than the Westboro cult protesting funerals to get attention.

Beck better have some damned good evidence, because if he's trying to cash in on this tragedy he'll be off the air faster than you can say "paranoid schizophrenic".

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
So yea... Beck has inside proof-positive info and has given OBAMA TILL MONDAY TO ADMIT Boston is an inside job

My hero, sorta!

I've just watched the full video, and I wouldn't get your hopes up about him telling any truths on Monday when time runs out.

All through the unedited version of his rant, he's making factually incorrect statements, he's lying all the way through this speech.

He claims that the Tea Party has the support of 50% of Americans, which is obviously fiction.
He says that the perpetrators father "sounds like an extremist", which is a personal opinion he expressing as fact.
He then goes into his little spiel about gun control...

The guy is a media whore, and come Monday, he'll either back down or say something he hopes Americans will believe as fact when it's actually nothing more than his opinion.

If he can offer anything with some evidence I will be willing to follow the rabbit hole, but what I have just heard him preaching about suggests he is trying to cash in on the deaths and injuries of innocent people to further his career, and that makes him one of the most despicable people I think I have ever seen.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Apparently what he has to say about the Saudi National is all bunkum and lies

mediamatters.org...

Having been soundly discredited by the DHS. Mind you whether that means anything is anyone's guess!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01
Yes thats right folks,
It would seem Glen Beck has given the Obama administration an ultimatum to tell us all the truth about the Boston Marathon bombing, or he will.
Beck claims to have information on who the Saudi National is.
Beck seemed quite crushed in the presentation, Describing the Saudi as a "very, bad, BAD, bad, man" but left us all hanging till Monday. I guess waking the entire population of America ( and the world) to the arrogance and evilness could wait till Monday.
Now I know it would seem like I'm coming across fairly abruptly towards Glen Beck, But in all seriousness in the world we all live in, whistle blowers in this game tend not to make it far when when they come out with info or word gets out, Take Andrew Breitbart for instance.

- he s doing this, to keep the Occult Ritual of the 'boston bomb ' alive

the marathon logo was Enki [ the one from the abyss ]

the bomb was 'just before the finish '

...since, millions of souls focus not ' on the finish ' but ' befóre the finish '

Who wrote ' we have to finish the race '..? - apostle Paul

this whole Ritual was ment to prevent rapture...and open the abyss, instead

"carpenters nails "were in the 'bomb '?
c 'mon.

symbolic crucifixion

..then They 'asked people to search with them the suspects '
= to embed even more deeply the Ritual

then there were 'two bombers '
can anyone say ' two witnesses '...?

and now finally this 'man ',
ment to keep the energy of the ritual alive till monday even

sigh

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
..all the other " useful results" , which They can derive from this event,

are but Useful Spinoffs from the above.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I can't be the only person who seriously thinks that there is something wrong with Glen Beck, can I? I believe he is genuine in his beliefs, I don't think he is an Alex Jones who is doing it at least partly for the money and largely for the attention to his ego.

Something happened to Glen Beck. Not suddenly, but over time he has slipped into a world of patterns that he truly believes is real. He is an intelligent man, and a thoughtful man. I can't pinpoint the time when he crossed his own personal Rubicon, partly because I don't think it happened all at once. And he isn't completely crazy and wrong either.

Although I can't diagnose what is wrong with his mental processes, there is no doubt that he is not fully mentally stable and this latest episode is more evidence of that.

None of you really think he has anything significant or relevant to say on Monday, do you?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

- no love.

See above.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Nope, he'll have nothing on Monday apart from more paranoid ramblings. And I think that the cheese has been slipping off Becks mental cracker for some time now. When he started scribbling on blackboards warning sirens should have been going off.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

If credible information exists, you don't want Alex Jones or Beck breaking the story.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I really think it's constantly being paranoid that did him in. I think in the beginning he knew the stories were bs, and could separate them from reality. I think he's been around it so long that he now believes these stories are true. Same thing happened to Jones in my opinion.

When you tell 100 lies, in a week they may seem only 75. A month 50. Eventually you will believe them all.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RagnarDanniskjold
I can't stress enough that as Americans we need to remember the foundations of our rule of law that everyone is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by a jury of their peers.

At one time maybe. But the drug war and racketeering laws successfully pierced the Constitutional veil and turned the rule-of-law into a bad joke. The post-9/11 "laws" (that our lawmakers did not even read) shredded most of the remaining civil liberties and due process.

The more I learn about our government, central banks, military-industrial complex, three-letter-agencies ..... the harder it is to reconcile my education -vs- what really exists in this country. Let me restate that. It is simply not possible to reconcile how things should be with the cancer that currently rules this country today.
edit on 21-4-2013 by EricR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Glen Beck is questionable as a source of anything. However I urge you to look into Abdul al-Harbi as he is a very interesting character with know affiliations to al qaeda. His father is also something to talk about seeing as how Obama his wife and John Kerry all have had convo with him as well, be it directly or indirectly. I think there may be some merit to this person of interest and there is a rabbit hole to go down.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
LOL,LOL

beck is such a shill, lol...

he is a total puppet, c'mon...now with "Saudi" guy?

i guess he didn't think the powers that were, knew how to plan false flag ops and use distractions..

what this is about is a distraction from the FBI..

the FBI knew about these kids, i mean they recruited the big brother for crying out loud..

lol

i gotta laugh..wtf...lol

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

If credible information exists, you don't want Alex Jones or Beck breaking the story.

exactly..

they are played out..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

interesting, thanks for sharing your thoughts

i hear you..

ok, i'll focus back on my more loving posts/quests

it is all about consciousness...

don't dwell in the dark, get in and get out...

i'm gonna go for a walk

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join