Nixon's Apollo: Howard Hughes and the Apollo Hoax

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
a reply to: boohoo
My research is about 50% unfinished I have still dozens of books ahead of me before I can start thinking about creating a standardized version of Nixon's Apollo 1.0. ... we are still in beta version!
Each book I read has brought out new nuances in the storyline, in the script, the characters and the dialogue.

Books are not always using "Peer reviewed" sources and you would need to cite the source they use, not the book they wrote. For this kind of work you are embarking on, books are just the beginning, the "Peer reviewed" journal articles are a requirement for legitimate research papers. Not you hit you below the belt, but I would say citation-wise, you'll be lucky to be 20% done at this stage. May I ask what local library you have access to? Perhaps they have limited access to peer reviewed journal articles. For example my library has access to JSTOR and Gale General One File.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

ORIGINS of NIXON'S APOLLO

Richard Nixon's statements on October 25th 1960, exactly two weeks before Election Day, November 8th. Think about it for a moment, he's the sitting VP and he's running for President. He's making some statements in Cincinnati. You won't find these kind of statements in the NASA abridged history over at nasa.gov.

Dick's playing some high stakes poker and he's proven to be a real good player on the Hughes team. He just stuck the blame for the missile gap on Harry Truman nearly 8 years ago. But this is a big hand (the election) and Dick's got some hot cards up his sleeve that he wants desperately to play against JFK. Missile gap cards.

And then JFK steals the election (That's another thread!). Nixon is greatly pissed off about it and vowed revenge. But the real pisser for Dick is when Jack goes and steals the moon landing idea. Oh, how that must have hurt him even more deeply.
Nixon is going to get revenge on Jack, not once but twice... first in Dallas and then by taking credit for the moon landings!

Nixon never comes out publicly to take credit for the moon landings but he is always there on TV taking credit for the moon landings, pinning medals on astronauts, talking to Neil & Buzz on the "Moon", flying out to see the Apollo 11 crew during splashdown, flying out to Hawaii when the heros of Apollo 13 returned to Earth safely, celebrating the anniversaries, by having astronauts at his home for taco parties, astronaut sleepovers at the White House, appointing certain astronauts to various important conspiracy positions, etc.

Why? Because "# Jack Kennedy" that's why.

courtesy thumbnail

Who is gonna control the payoffs in a missile race to the "moon"? Howard Hughes, via Las Vegas and the Bahamas.

Who is gonna beat the Russkies to the "moon"? Richard Nixon, via satellite television, virtually invented by Howard Hughes.

This is such excellent research SayonoraJupiter, proving that history has been manipulated, covered-up, rewritten - the raison d'etre of ATS, it is a shame it isn't getting much attention here.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: boohoo

boohoo! We are in the SkunkWorks and those rules don't apply here
You are just here for the pretty pictures, aren't you?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

This is such excellent research SayonoraJupiter, proving that history has been manipulated, covered-up, rewritten - the raison d'etre of ATS, it is a shame it isn't getting much attention here.

There are so many twists and turns to Nixon's Apollo. I just found out recently that some of Nixon's close associates (Maurice Stans for one) were flying in and out of Nicaragua while Howard Hughes was in Managua. Timeframe would be first quarter 1972 (Watergate breakins) until the earthquake, December 23rd, the eve of Christmas Eve, which was, coincidentally, about one week after the splashdown of Apollo 17, the last manned mission to leave low earth orbit.

Nixon in Washington made a call to Howard Hughes in Managua. The call was not completed.

I don't have enough to post on it yet - it's something that I definitely need to chase down. I've been down that road a little and it seems to connect with the narratives of the Ambassador to Nicaragua, Turner B. Shelton. According to some sketchy sources, Shelton knew Hughes from back in the day when Hughes was a mogul in Hollywood. Shelton is one of the few people to met Hughes in the 1970's and described him to be in good health. But was it really Howard Hughes or a double? This is where it gets complicated so I'll skip that.

Howard Hughes escaped the ruins of the Managua devastation and landed in London England on New Year's Eve. If we are to believe certain sources (Jack Real) then Hughes was healthy and secretly test flying British built airplanes in England until he fell and broke his hip. Many of these stories about Hughes come from the few 'reputable' people, ambassadors, presidents of small countries, corporate executives, even doctors (ha ha).

Back in the early 1972 it was a serious question to ask "Is Howard Hughes still alive?" The Nevada Gaming Commission was asking that exact same question. Did the 2.5 hour telephone conference really prove that Hughes was alive? All of the questions asked of Hughes could have been prearranged. Howard's voice could have been pre-recorded. The experts said that the voices matched.

Even if the voices matched perfectly, he (Hughes) could have been pre-recorded on tape, it could have been an old interview that was refashioned to appear like a "live teleconference". 1972 was a really big year for Nixon's Apollo.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

boohoo! We are in the SkunkWorks and those rules don't apply here
You are just here for the pretty pictures, aren't you?

Can you clarify what you meant? I wasn't being condescending, I was trying to steer you into legitimate light weight academic publishing, which can wash away the "conspiracy theory" label, that your work will most certainly receive in its current state.
edit on 2-7-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

NICARAGUA '72

1. Notice the catchy headline indicating that the mystery trips had been "uncovered" in 1975 during a routine background check of Turner B. Shelton's conduct as Ambassador of Nicaragua! If you read the article carefully you'll see that it does mention Howard Hughes but doesn't go so far as to state the fact that Howard Hughes was living in the top 2 floors (8 & 9) of the Intercontinental Hotel in downtown Managua. That might explain why all of Nixon's heavies are headed down there.

Also for a *little* perspective, Apollo 16 mission was April 16-27, the Watergate arrests occurred on June 17, Nixon was re-elected in a landslide on November 7th. Apollo 17 mission was December 7-19. December 23rd was the big earthquake in Managua. Howard Hughes had escaped to London England by New Years Eve 1972. A very busy year for Nixon's Apollo.

2. "WASHINGTON (WS)" is the Washington Star. On August 7, 1981, after 128 years, the Washington Star ceased publication and filed for bankruptcy.

3. Ambassador Turner is friends with both Bebe Rebozo AND Howard Hughes.

4. "Stans had met Shelton on a previous trip when he (Stans) was secretary of commerce." According to wikipedia Stans was secretary from January 21, 1969 – February 15, 1972. In mid-February 1972, he resigned as Secretary of Commerce, to chair the finance committee of the Committee for the Re-Election of the President (CRP). Source wiki. en.wikipedia.org...

5. "Although the dates of that trip and the one in 1972 were not revealed," Why not? It doesn't say.

6. Hunt is also visiting Nicaragua "before the 1972 election." What this means is before November 7, 1972, which was 1 month before the launch of the last Apollo (17) mission.

7. US officials were not aware of these trips because they were secret "mysterious" trips covered up, but uncovered only in 1975.

8. The trail leads to money laundering/banking fraud in Mexico and Miami courtesy of Bernard Barker. Barker and Hunt reach to the Bay of Pigs and you can figure out that really means JFK.

9. Rep. Jack Brooks is no slouch when it comes to conspiracies. Brooks was in the motorcade in Dallas when the killers struck JFK. He was present when LBJ was sworn in on the plane. Brooks drafted the articles of impeachment on Richard Nixon and Nixon called him his "executioner." Source en.wikipedia.org...(politician)

edit on 7/4/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: screwed up Turner B Shelton's name and had to re-upload image

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join