1. Notice the catchy headline indicating that the mystery trips had been "uncovered" in 1975 during a routine background check of Turner B. Shelton's
conduct as Ambassador of Nicaragua! If you read the article carefully you'll see that it does mention Howard Hughes but doesn't go so far as to state
the fact that Howard Hughes was living in the top 2 floors (8 & 9) of the Intercontinental Hotel in downtown Managua. That might explain why all of
Nixon's heavies are headed down there.
Also for a *little* perspective, Apollo 16 mission was April 16-27, the Watergate arrests occurred on June 17, Nixon was re-elected in a landslide on
November 7th. Apollo 17 mission was December 7-19. December 23rd was the big earthquake in Managua. Howard Hughes had escaped to London England by New
Years Eve 1972. A very busy year for Nixon's Apollo.
2. "WASHINGTON (WS)" is the Washington Star. On August 7, 1981, after 128 years, the Washington Star ceased publication and filed for bankruptcy.
3. Ambassador Turner is friends with both Bebe Rebozo AND
4. "Stans had met Shelton on a previous trip when he (Stans) was secretary of commerce." According to wikipedia Stans was secretary from January 21,
1969 – February 15, 1972. In mid-February 1972, he resigned as Secretary of Commerce, to chair the finance committee of the Committee for the
Re-Election of the President (CRP). Source wiki. en.wikipedia.org...
5. "Although the dates of that trip and the one in 1972 were not revealed," Why not? It doesn't say.
6. Hunt is also visiting Nicaragua "before the 1972 election." What this means is before November 7, 1972, which was 1 month before the launch of the
last Apollo (17) mission.
7. US officials were not aware of these trips because they were secret "mysterious" trips covered up, but uncovered only in 1975.
8. The trail leads to money laundering/banking fraud in Mexico and Miami courtesy of Bernard Barker. Barker and Hunt reach to the Bay of Pigs and you
can figure out that really means JFK.
9. Rep. Jack Brooks is no slouch when it comes to conspiracies. Brooks was in the motorcade in Dallas when the killers struck JFK. He was present when
LBJ was sworn in on the plane. Brooks drafted the articles of impeachment on Richard Nixon and Nixon called him his "executioner." Source
edit on 7/4/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: screwed up Turner B Shelton's name and had to re-upload image