It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about a big " Well done " to all the Police and security forces involved in Boston ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

They found him in a boat and tore that boat to shreds with bullets. Exactly, its a miracle hes alive!!

Its seems very very strange that they go after a "suspect" and shoot to kill.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by icanhearmusic

They found him in a boat and tore that boat to shreds with bullets. Exactly, its a miracle hes alive!!

Its seems very very strange that they go after a "suspect" and shoot to kill.

They clearly had every possible opportunity to kill him. He is currently alive in a hospital. You think Boston PD just forgot to kill him? 9000 police officers got distracted by a phone call, and then he drove himself to the hospital?

How on earth could you think they were trying to shoot to kill? They COULD'VE shot to kill, and they CLEARLY did not. This barely even seems like a conspiracy theory; it seems more like a basic logic problem.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by borracho

Exactly. Over 200 rounds of ammunition were used to take in these guys. I wonder how many of them were used by the suspects?

The younger brother is in critical condition, too. There's no guarantees that he will make it to be charged. Especially if he is labeled as an "enemy combatant" and they can his "enhanced interrogation techniques" on him.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Nothing is over. I never even saw any evidence that those were the boys involved in the bombings. People just keep saying the police saw this, FBI agents saw that, but I have yet to see any evidence with my own eyes.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

They just killed the first kid, on an assumption. Bravo. I give my thanks to police for being so kind to not take the life of the second kid, instead just putting him in the hospital with life-threatening injuries.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
How about a big " Well done "
Ummm...I'm sure that we'd like all 9,000 of them to be..."well done"...............or at the very least...medium rare...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I am another who is disgusted by the lock down of Boston after the bombings. I see the reason for the martial law as beta test for what is getting ready to happen in high crime urban areas. I can see a massive task force rooting out gang members while the sheeple cheer them on not realizing that they will be next.......

It was actually the lock down which prolonged the manhunt...... until a private citizen told them .....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Nothing is over. I never even saw any evidence that those were the boys involved in the bombings. People just keep saying the police saw this, FBI agents saw that, but I have yet to see any evidence with my own eyes.

Yeah I know what you mean there hasn't really been any evidence released that really proves without a doubt that these were. The guys who did the Boston bombings all we get from police and feds is a few pictures of them with backspacks then ones of them without back packs and then a dark video of a shootout, and some guys eye witness (but even then eye witness haven proven to be sometimes unreliable). we knew it was them doing a car jacking cause the persons car they jacked was told by them that they were the bombers but it seems odd if your gonna try and evade police and steal someone's car y would u wanna tell the the guys car u just stole hey were the guys that did the bombings and then they just let him go without killing him
edit on 21-4-2013 by Deceasedfantasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
At around page three I just skipped to the last post. It seems to me the police failed to find this guy, it was a private citizen who found him. Then the police thought it might be prudent to unleash a hail of gunfire on the boat. Well they 'SAY' the boy was either hit in the throat or in some way his throat was damaged enough to maybe make him unable to talk now. Convenient?
I'm just SO tired of every event that the United States government is associated with becomes an event to offer up lies or half truths when the truth would have been easier. It really seems that absolutely nothing the government reports can be trusted to contain almost any truth at all, unless they are reporting something where thousands of witness's were present and a lie would quickly be exposed. Even then, I wonder how expendable those 'thousands' are....

It's clear that our government is beyond out of control, and may soon be seen by the rest of the world...... as, well just what we are.
Mind you, I have NO sympathy for the bombers..... none, but this story has bee woven into unbelievable proportions so far. Not every event in life is a conspiracy...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by hoochymama

OK brave guy.

Just kind of a silly argument.

Some guy is randomly shooting up your neighborhood. Cops ask all citizens to stay indoors as to not endanger themselves. They have your block cordoned off.

You go ahead and exercise your rights to be free.

Show me another instance where 9000 officials occupied a neighborhood shutting down roads, public transport etc. And they took 15+ hours to clear it with that.They did not just shutdown a block here either.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

A big well gone...??? For what??
For allowing terrorists to allegedly train and build bombs and then set them off in a crowd of people??
I thought we had traded our freedoms for some security?
Not that I would trade any of my freedom for any security but, "they" rammed the patriot act as well as many other police state tactics down our throats under the guise of safety...
I think I want those freedoms back now and they can keep their security as I provide my own.
A big fail on the police and intelligence community.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I would like to thank the police and government for;
Their heavy-handed approach
Their willingness to inhibit the freedom of thousands
Their ability to deny all Constitutional Rights to everyone
Picking up the phone when a woman found the criminal

-Personally, and in all honesty, I was sickened by the draconian police-state approach to finding this guy.

Some people were shouting : "USA! USA!" after this whole ordeal. Guess, some people liked the taste and a TEST of implementing a martial law in the USA, USA, USA! Cheers!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yes indeed - bravo!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lincolnparadox
reply to post by borracho

Exactly. Over 200 rounds of ammunition were used to take in these guys. I wonder how many of them were used by the suspects?

The younger brother is in critical condition, too. There's no guarantees that he will make it to be charged. Especially if he is labeled as an "enemy combatant" and they can his "enhanced interrogation techniques" on him.

It doesn't really make a difference how many they used because as they fired one they broke the law.

200 rounds of fire in a firefight is really not that hard to understand either.

edit on 21-4-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What exactly did they do well?

They shut down an entire city and conducted illegal searches and found nothing, until a private citizen found the guy hiding in his boat and called the police?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

What exactly did they do well?

They shut down an entire city and conducted illegal searches and found nothing, until a private citizen found the guy hiding in his boat and called the police?

And you would have handled it how?
How exactly would you and all the other "they took my freedom people" have found a suspect on the loose in a large section of a city? All information indicates he is capable of extreme violence and to this point appears to have killed at least 1 police offer. You don't know where he is, all you have is a general idea. Something l ike this has never before happened in America so you have no precedence to fall back on.

How would you have found him?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
whats there to give a "well done" for? For allowing marathon participants to get their limbs blown off, at least 3 dead?

Maybe for making the entire city wait indoors while they used thousands of officers to catch TWO people?

How about for having all that man power, clear streets and one STILL got away?

If that is worthy of a "well done" then i think folks are setting the bar quite low. Boston, State and Federal LEO should be embarrassed . those 2 kids ripped that place up and danced circles around LEO. They should make a movie about this only its still unclear who the antagonist is.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

They just killed the first kid, on an assumption. Bravo. I give my thanks to police for being so kind to not take the life of the second kid, instead just putting him in the hospital with life-threatening injuries.

Yes, they killed him on an assumption. An assumption that a violent terrorist who is firing dozens of rounds of ammunition directly at them and detonating explosives poses an immediate lethal threat.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

And you are basing that on an assumption. You were not there, nor did you see any videos of that occurring.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

And you are basing that on an assumption. You were not there, nor did you see any videos of that occurring.

I do not need to be physically present at a scene or to see video of it in order to believe something. This is why I believe that Napoleon existed, even though I have never met him and never seen video of him.

"Then the men got into a pitched gun battle with the police in Watertown in which more than 200 rounds were fired and a transit police officer was critically wounded. When the shootout ended, one of the suspects,Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, a former boxer, had been shot and fatally wounded. He was wearing explosives, several law enforcement officials said. But Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joe-HARR tsar-NAH-yev) managed to escape — running over his older brother as he sped away, the officials said."

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 21-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join