It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I might be a psychic! But maybe not. Boston bombers related.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
-- Note for Mod(s) --
I wasn't sure where else this shambles of a thread should go, so I opted for Skunk Works. If you can think of a better place for it, feel free to move it. (Even to the garbage can, because frankly it's not my best work.)

On April 18th, I made a post. A post that proposed a scenario, that, in retrospect, is eerily similar to what happened at the resolution of the standoff in Watertown, MA earlier on Friday evening.

In a thread posted by esdad71 entitled ‘First Hospital Guy...now FBI no longer seeking two men with bags..time to blame the Old white guy,’ linked here, I posted the following:

Originally posted by Monger
It's important to note that simply because a person was there that day, and that person happened to be a Muslim from an Islamic nation, that doesn't make that person automatically guilty of any crime, let alone an act of terrorism. Frankly, I find it troubling that so many on ATS are fine with making that leap.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if, when all is said and done in this case, if the perpetrator(s) ended up being white American youths who've converted to Islam fairly recently and were quickly radicalized either online or through an acquaintance at a local mosque. It's happened before - the 'homegrown Jihadi'.

Now the second paragraph is key here. First of all, you’ll notice that I said perpetrator(s) then the ‘s’ in parentheses, indicating that subconscious me may very well have known that there were two fellas involved. As we now know, the bombers were two. Brothers, no less.

And as for the part about them being white Americans, these guys were indeed Caucasian, in that they came from the Russian Caucasus. They are quite 'white'. And while they weren’t ‘recent converts’ to Islam, they had by all accounts, until fairly recently, lived very westernized lifestyles. And then there was a more recent ‘rediscovery’ of their Chechen identity and the adoption of a more hardline form of Islam.

Now, do I think I’m psychic? No, of course not.

Just pointing out in my own roundabout way that we shouldn’t read a book by it’s cover. Much of ATS was ready to posse up and hunt down that unfortunate Saudi kid who was injured and got tackled by a ‘good Samaritan’ while running away. What could be more suspicious than an injured man running away from the bomb that injured him?

There were some on ATS, even as late as Friday, still spreading the names and details of a young Muslim man who just so happened to be at the Boston Marathon, a Moroccan-American High School student who also happened to be a runner. The level of ignorance, even her sometime, beggars belief.

edit on 4/19/2013 by Monger because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/19/2013 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I think everyone has the capacity to predict to some degree. You did pretty good.

On another note, I think Michael Moore hit the nail on the head with this, "18yrs ago today a Catholic/registered Republican/NRA member blew up the Federal bldg in OK City. And none of those were the reason he did it."

We don't know the motives. Heck, we don't even know if they were alone - I remember seeing reports of other people being arrested during all the commotion.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

Couldn't agree more with that sentiment, though my opinions on Mr. Moore have cooled somewhat over the years, but I still kind of dig him.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
So, there doesn't seem to be much interest in my credibility as a psychic.

Has anybody here had an experience that makes them wonder if they might have mystical psychic abilities?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

umm a load of rubbish, true - well done for being honest with yourself about this
It is best not to be deluded.
I call bulls+++..

edit on 20-4-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
So, there doesn't seem to be much interest in my credibility as a psychic.

Has anybody here had an experience that makes them wonder if they might have mystical psychic abilities?

Yes I have. I knew of the Quake in Japan, that Katrina was much worse then we first thought - I felt the same way about the Tsunami - a sick turn over of my stomach knowing there was going to be much much loss of life wide spread. Concerning Japan I dreamt 2 days before the quake I was in a parking lot and cars were caving in like squished tin cans and then I felt as if a voice told me the "earth would move" and as hookey as it sounds like what Obi Won says "I feel a great disturbance in the force" that is what the knowing of a great loss of life feels like.

Concerning Boston I predicted hours after it happened where they bombers would be from - and the day before it was announced - gulp - almost called - but they would think I'm a whack nut. Still I am clean as a whistle with a military background and held a clearance at one time myself - I do not invite these "knowings" into my life.
Knowing where the bombers would be from - seriously rattled me. I have been trying to "hone" my skills which to be honest is like trying to sharpen butter. Its elusive and unexplainable this "skill" ~

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
assuming there was more then one person involved in this attack is far from psychic or anything else that requires some sort of applause, anyone that thought there was only one guy, or actually thinks its these 2 brothers, doesn't have their thinking cap working properly.

top topics

join