It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the chat function down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well, I figured it's friday night, and I'm up for a good chit chat with my fellow ATSers. Unfortunately I when I click the chat link nothing happens. My computer thinks for a little bit, then nothing.

So, if chat is down, what do my fellow ATSeans want to talk about this evening. I'd like for this thread to be open discussion, but If it's a matter of a little trouble shooting I'm all ears.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Don't know about the chat function being down but I wouldn't be surprised. It seems like something on this site is always malfunctioning if the site is even up.

I'm going to have a piece of homemade pineapple upside down cake and a big glass of milk before it's all gone.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

It is not working me also. Since I never chat I never notice.
Hopefully it will be fixed!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Chat is working fine.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Hey heff, when I click the "Chat" button, nothing happens. Any idea what this is?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Could be that you need to install or upgrade Flash. Could also be that any browser add-ons you might be using could be inhibiting it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

what browser are you on?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Firefox.

Heff, I have a popup blocker, but it's supposed to warn me before it blocks anything and it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I got it working now, but now I've had a few to drink watching ancient civilizations..... Interesting..

top topics

join