It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect WITH bookbag after explosion. US Agent WITHOUT bookbag after exposion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yes, I got this from another site but..
I didn't believe any conspiracy at all until this.

Of course this doesn't prove anything, I think it deserves its own light?

edit on 19-4-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
S&F

Tsarnaev walking away with bookbag,

while Seal in khaki running away without pressure cooker,bag.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
? We need a better shot of suspect. It may be an illusion making it appear he still has book bag.

ETA: This does prove something. I already suspected his backpack did not look quite like the backpacks from the shredded fragments... Or was he on his way to place bomb number two?? This appears to be the first bomb, right, well it should be on the ground somewhere which leaves the backpack on the bleachers... Which does not match his backpack. Color me confuddled
edit on 19/4/2013 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Hey it's our friendly Craft International secret squad.
What a coincidence for him to leave a bag at the site of a bombing, be part of a untrustworthy murder oriented mercenary group, and then disappear to be never heard of again?

A very mighty coincidence, I presume.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
S&F

You didn't answer me when I asked you about this in the other thread so I will try it here..
I didn't know you were an Operator in one of the Military branches? Which one SEAL\DEVGRU, ODA\1 SFOD-D?
By the way, give me some names\teams if you don't mind of the SEALs that took place in this op..

oh wait..you aren't and you cant.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

you hang here long enough and read enough and listen and there are photos that tell it like it is

there is somehting rotten in the state of denmark

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The book bag he is holding is the woman's hair............

Trust noting in pictures, there is great software out there.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You can see it!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
To be honest, the missing bookbag on that receding hairline "agent" looks more like the destroyed bag then the 2nd suspect's, which does not match any of the photographed bags....

But what do I know?

T minus 5 seconds until we are told that this doesn't prove anything, and we are horrible conspiracry theorists who should suffer for questioning such things...
edit on 19-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

S&F

You didn't answer me when I asked you about this in the other thread so I will try it here..
I didn't know you were an Operator in one of the Military branches? Which one SEALDEVGRU, ODA1 SFOD-D?
By the way, give me some namesteams if you don't mind of the SEALs that took place in this op..

How about I chime in and give a tip.

If you go look into photos of the Craft International guys, you will find some relatively close up shots of his black hat, and on it you can see Red Letters CRAFT, on top of a Punisher Skull.
That is a known real mercenary group.

I went and looked into it myself from some links on ATS last night and it is indeed true, I saw it with my own eyes, confirmed.
edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
? We need a better shot of suspect. It may be an illusion making it appear he still has book bag.

The thing that looks like a backpack in the top picture is his elbow. You can see his hand is near his side and his arm is bent. There's no backpack there.

No idea what happened to the other guys backpack. Took it off for some reason, obviously, but that doesn't mean he took it off for nefarious reasons. I'm sure there were many people who left backpacks, purses, and other bags behind following the bombings. Could be as benign as taking it off because it was awkward or heavy and then forgetting about it when the bombs went off.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by opethPA

S&F

I didn't know you were an Operator in one of the Military branches? Which one SEALDEVGRU, ODA1 SFOD-D?
By the way, give me some namesteams if you don't mind of the SEALs that took place in this op..

How about I chime in and give a tip.

If you go look into photos of the Craft International guys, you will find some relatively close up shots of his white hat, and on it you can see Red Letters CRAFT, on top of a Punisher Skull.
That is a known real mercenary group.

I went and looked into it myself from some links on ATS last night and it is indeed true, I saw it with my own eyes, confirmed.

Except their is a difference between a private milcon such as Academi (Xe or Blackwater), CRAFT and others..vs Active duty SEALs or any any Operator.

Additionally it's really not hard to understand why a milcon would be at an event like this.

link   

link   
There just has to be more here. I don't doubt these brothers were involved but I really get the impression they were helped, and helped by people within our government. Either that, or a few in intelligence knew about this and instead of stop it decided to take advantage of the situation and possibly even make it worse.

That coincides with the Thanksgiving feast the MSM has made out of this as well as government/law enforcement shutting down the entire city of Boston. The coverage of this was completely over the top. Shutting down Boston was over the top. Everything about this is over the top and it appears some faction of our government and media complex were well prepared to take full advantage.

There's no way it can be as simple as these two brothers go completely insane, shocking everyone who knows them, go about this all alone, close down an entire city along with ridiculous media coverage, and it's just that simple. Nothing else to it.

This all doesn't make sense.

link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I am not saying its not an illusion of some form but if you zoom in (even though its pixelated) the strap of the bag in his hand is lighter than the woman's hair.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

The thing that looks like a backpack in the top picture is his elbow. You can see his hand is near his side and his arm is bent. There's no backpack there.

His elbow? He is wearing a black sweater... is my tin foil hat on too tight or something. I see his backpack strap in his hand (you can clearly see his hand)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
BETTER PHOTO!!

MODS.. Close thread :-/

It IS his elbow.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I just found this pic searching, it's one of the closer up shots where you can actually see the name CRAFT on that Punisher Skull

There are some other similar close ups, in differing resolutions. I'll try to find a better pic, not that I need one but more is better. (This pic proves it was Craft still).

link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Look at it would you?

Also, why was he walking with his elbows bent? Have you ever wore a backpack??

You keep your arm bent, to keep shoulder firm, so the bag doesnt slip off your shoulder!

Maybe he just scratched his nose, or adjusted his sweatshirt, or is getting ready to pick his nose. There are a million reasons why every single person in the entire world bends their elbow, and sometimes those nefarious elbow bends are caught on camera. In fact, I once was photographed with a bent elbow because I'd just sneezed and had covered my mouth. The horror!

Yes, I'm poking a bit of fun. But seriously, he could have his elbow bent for any number of reasons. That, in itself, is not proof of anything except that his elbow functions properly. Or perhaps that it doesn't function at all and is permanently frozen in a bent state.

link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

and to add to that

its a merc group started by Chris Kyle recently murdered (hmmm)
a record holding sniper from Iraq
who I think also got busted lying about punching out Jesse ventura in a bar when he didn't
he bragged about just killing anyone while he was in the war zone

I think quite unlike
unlike the days when soldiers killed soldiers

also on thier web page they doing training
and this is supposed to be a drill

say I wonder if that craft guy is still with us?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join