It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yesterday was my birthday and it wasnt a very good day :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
19 April... terrorists creating havoc in Boston

then I ordered a pizza and it smelt like mice had been living in the box so gave that to my dogs

then wanted a glass of wine and only had half a glass left and it was too late to go to the bottle shop cos it was closed

so I have decided to have my birthday today instead.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Happy birthday! Sorry it sucked. I know how you feel. Try having a good fun day to yourself. Do something that will make it feel worthwhile.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Happy birthday!! Don't worry you will have a fantastic week

Gotta balance it all out, right?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Happy new B-day
Life happens when you are trying to have fun and it can suck sometimes definetly. It's like when you got your popcorn and soda ready to watch a movie (at home) and a sibling keeps on coming in and out of the room. *Patient face* It's my birthday in 3 days and I hope the world is in peace when I'm blowing my candles

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Classic wisdom at work

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
thank you for the replies.

I think I had better turn off the tv/news and avoid all the bad stuff, even just for one day.

it is really upsetting.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
19 April... terrorists creating havoc in Boston

then I ordered a pizza and it smelt like mice had been living in the box so gave that to my dogs

then wanted a glass of wine and only had half a glass left and it was too late to go to the bottle shop cos it was closed

so I have decided to have my birthday today instead.

yea a lot of people have their lives turned upside down with dead and mamed relatives and loved ones and you run out of booze and don't like the way you pizza smells

Tragic

edit on 19-4-2013 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Happy the day/s after your Birthday Thurisaz.

Originally posted by Thurisaz

I`m hoping there was no onion in the pizza,as its toxic to dogs.That would be a bad day for them as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

no you misunderstand me.
it was not a good day because of the events and terrorist attacks in Boston and other places.

about 3 am I needed a drink and I am sure there would have been a lot of other People wrung out and emotional over what was happening.

but take a few words, turn me into an asshole if you need to. I am used to it.

cheers

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

thx GPS777, NJE777 here. Good to see you on the boards. Hope WA is treating you well.

cheers

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Yeah Thurisaz, I know its also you NJE777, do you two get a birthday each or something? lol

WA seems to get worse over time,I`d like to think its because I`m getting older,but no society in general is on a slippery slope from what it once was.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Yeah Thurisaz, I know its also you NJE777, do you two get a birthday each or something? lol

yes this year, I am taking both the 19/04 in the Nth and Sth Hemispheres!! (I don't usually feel a need to do that though lol)

WA seems to get worse over time,I`d like to think its because I`m getting older,but no society in general is on a slippery slope from what it once was

I agree. Seems hard to keep happiness alive these days but I try to focus on the small things...hard to do that when you see terrible things are happening around the world. At least we are not living in the ME or even in Boston...

edit on 20-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This whole weekend is your birthday

You woke up today

Make it happen!

Happy birthday and have fun!
edit on 20-4-2013 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I just 'celebrated' a birthday and it sucked too.
I still haven't got my present from my hubby, I had to buy it myself. A lovely garnet ring.

Although my eldest DD crosstitched me a lovely bookmark.

No pressie or card from my dad and some hollyhocks from my sis.
No pressie or card from my father in law but my hubby always gets one.

Oh well when I get to be a millionaire I'll invite them to my home and showoff.

Oh and found out I have an incurable, painful disease inherited from my mum who died over 20 yrs ago. Which means I can't ever have an alcoholic drink ever again. Boo hoo.

And my male rabbit died too. He was so cute.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Aww happy birthday! I hope it was better today!

new topics

top topics

join