It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Whats Up In noirth Korea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Hi Hounddoghowlie, ATS readers, Writers,

Good question; but this just a guess on my part. I would bet it was China that told them to take a chill pill on the nuke war crap.

Told NK to just hold that thought til we tell you to unleash the hell on Earth..

China is probably the only nation that has some decent influence with NK.

Gotta admit I was pleasantly surprised no missiles were launched.

Good question though.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I quite agree.

But how do you liberate a country that has a nuclear régime?

By coming up with a plan that does not involved the death and destruction of millions. There has been a lot of work going on with reunification, look at this. There is still a lot of work, challenges and opportunity to finally get there. North Korea is a lot more open to accepting democracy than B2 bombers.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The reason why we haven't heard much lately is that North Korea has gotten what they wanted. The US has started to try to open a dialogue with them.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
here you go, nk attack "COULD" be in July
now give me ☆
edit on 22-4-2013 by NotAConsumer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
It's simple. the US Government told Kim that they were going to be conducting several false flag operations in the Boston area this week so no one would be paying attention to N. Korea. The government asked Kim to wait until next week to to continue the nuke threats - at a time when the US people will be much more receptive to the idea of war with who ever the government says is the enemy.

Ahhhh sarcasm....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Look, I'm an English teacher here in South Korea (lived here for 4 years now) and the whole North Korea crap all over the media was straight BS. North Korea has been talking smack since the Korean War ended. Nothing here has changed at ALL. Everyone goes about there days worrying about bills to pay and relationships to start. The mainstream media is full of it and only created all those headlines for the sole purpose of war mongering and getting views.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

what bothers me about the DPRK??? I will tell you: is they are letting there own people starve!, and are making ever move posibil to war, Kaesong is closed ,that means no work for not only the Norths people, but he Souths and they said they where for the people? yea right.

There is way they could have nukes but the way they are doing it is not for peace, the DPRK has one thought and one thought only, one nation through force and war. not through peace and openness. If this was there true way of having unification, they would not have set off nukes yes it was a few tests but they were told no, [an act you do not do unless you have war on your mind] nor would they be acting in an aggressive war posture way, yet they say we are, war drills are a must when you have the fear of war over your head.

DPRK and SK are in for all intentions still at war, ask Un and he will say and has stated they are at war, yes it is true no shots have been fired yet , for 60 years they have not! That does not mean in the next min or sec they could , we have tried to open talks, and give them food aid , but they want nukes and to have the US out of South Korea , if we do SK will fail in flames.
I hope that answers your question

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Yes, North and South are still at war. They have not found a way to work together yet. North Korea has been restructuring it's party and organization to work more inline with a democratic format. At the last elections it was more of a top down voting system as the managers and party had more of a say in which positions where filled rather than the general public. It is a start, I like principles of more informed voting.

As from what I have been able to gather so far, it sounds like Un wants a permanent government position in the Korean military. If he wants a share of the ultimate nuke responsibility I can accept this, I would like to see other security and responsibility measures in place though. Going through material is super tough and complex for any implementations. Having an international open source community might be one way to help galvanize the trust and security that is required for all parties to be satisfied.

As for the DPRK this will become one of the electable parties in a national election. At least in the short term after the wall does come down, this party will be important to help with the integration process as they are familiar with the current condition and problems. In the longer term the DPRK will grow or fall on its own merits.

North Korea's position of war is a matter of survival for them. They have seen what happened in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam and others. They have grown up living with it, expecting it, waiting for it. It is sad they are hungry, while this wall remains the trucks will continue to have a hard time getting through.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpak89
Look, I'm an English teacher here in South Korea (lived here for 4 years now) and the whole North Korea crap all over the media was straight BS. North Korea has been talking smack since the Korean War ended. Nothing here has changed at ALL. Everyone goes about there days worrying about bills to pay and relationships to start. The mainstream media is full of it and only created all those headlines for the sole purpose of war mongering and getting views.

And such NAIVE sheeple like you should stop talking, because that's what it is, never believing anything. If history has shown 1 thing it is that the cup can get full and the cup is not endless. If conflicts have been delayed for decades, one day they will turn into real conflict. The sillyness of some posts....

You people, when it comes to some real threat are like animals or worse - you can't accept that something threatening can be a fact, you think the only things that happen are good thing, rest it is absurd, this is called not facing the facts.

meteorites, wars, climate change, NWO, NO ONE CAN DO such things right?? It's just FEAR MONGERING
edit on 25-4-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join