It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Troops Intrude into Indian Territory in Ladakh

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

A Platoon-strength contingent of China's People's Liberation Army(PLA) came 10 km inside the Indian territory in Burthe in DBO sector, which is at an altitude of about 17,000 feet, on the night of April 15 and established a tented post there, Troops from Indo-Tibetan Border Police(ITBP) have also established a camp approximately 300 metres opposite the location, the sources said. ITBP has asked for a Flag meeting with the Chinese side but there has been no response as of now, sources said. The Ladakh Scouts, an Infantry regiment of the Indian Army and specializing in mountain warfare, has also moved towards the area where the situation was described as tense.

news.outlookindia.com...

The Chinese are within Indian Territory of 10KM inside ...They requested for a Flag meeting but still No response

They Intrudes and Our Army's elite groups are on the way
...may be a Critics

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken this happens pretty often in these areas. Both sides wandering over an unmarked border.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The Chinese have sure been feeling their Cheerios lately. They also sent some Naval ships to the disputed islands with Japan.....Maybe the troops can't read a map or their GPS is off (not likely)??

I doubt the Indians will let them stay no mater what.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
China is acting like America. They're starting to go where they please.

-SAP-
edit on 19-4-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

I've heard about this happening before. More than a handful of times.
But with all the happenings on our planet earth these days anything is possible.
You just never know. Everyone is looking at noko and soko, noko and Japan, Syria, Iran.
Is it possible we could get blindsided by a Indian china campaign?

Another thought.... Why would china even want to mess with India. That country is just as overpopulated with little resources.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
China is acting like America. They're starting to go where they please.

-SAP-
edit on 19-4-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

Well the USA did displace every single native american from his historical homeland...so yes, America does what it pleases.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I heard some former State Department guy being interviewed on the radio the other day (sorry, didn't catch the name...). He said that China's new leader, President Xi Jinping, seems to be taking a more hardline view toward the USA, India, Japan, Taiwan, etc.

He specifically mentioned that China believes many of their borders, including the border between China and India, to be under dispute. Assuming he was right, this falls into the same vein as the dispute over the islands between China and Japan.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
China and India are the best of economic buddies, no harm no foul.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
There was a story out a while back how the Chinese are slowly taking land on the borders and the Indians are that worried about them, they don't bother to confront them. This isn't a one off incident, it's happening on a regular basis. I can't find the story right now but I will do some digging.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Eminet Domain Chinese style.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
If I am not mistaken this happens pretty often in these areas. Both sides wandering over an unmarked border.

but this is too far within Indian territory over 10KM ..and they Established a post tent over there

They done it last times but they can withdrawn their Positions as per Information request by Indian Army ..at the Altitude of 17000ft it's Happen

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky

I doubt the Indians will let them stay no mater what.

Nope ..The Ladakh Scouts, an Infantry regiment of the Indian Army and specializing in mountain warfare, has moved towards the area..so they should withdrawn otherwise face the Consequences.. 50 against 300

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyzoid

Everyone is looking at noko and soko, noko and Japan, Syria, Iran.
Is it possible we could get blindsided by a Indian china campaign?

Another thought.... Why would china even want to mess with India. That country is just as overpopulated with little resources.

Yes But India China matters can easily chase down by Flag meetings of Army Officers within the parameter ..while others are not ready to speak with their enemies..

China is always a threat to our Nation from 1963 war ..India developing it's arsenal and china in mind

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
There was a story out a while back how the Chinese are slowly taking land on the borders and the Indians are that worried about them, they don't bother to confront them. This isn't a one off incident, it's happening on a regular basis. I can't find the story right now but I will do some digging.

nope...they never crossed the LAC (Line of Actual Control) ...But they establishing out post near the border or within the border .while Indian Army's post are Deep inside of Border atleast 5 to 10KM inside

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

nope...they never crossed the LAC (Line of Actual Control) ...But they establishing out post near the border or within the border .while Indian Army's post are Deep inside of Border atleast 5 to 10KM inside

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
dude they are on the side of a mountain at 17,000 feet, if some one wanted to have a "flag meeting" with me I'd tell em to buzz off also

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I don't see the Chinese panicking. They are on high ground thus making defensive easy. The Indians have to climb mountains to face them. It is really an uphill task.(no pun intended)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Ah,they will be after the alleged Ladakh UFO base...
Sightings of UFOS:
indiatoday.intoday.in...

Info on UFO base:
www.ufodigest.com...

Humanoids in area:
www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...

Hey,it is ATS after all.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mypan
I don't see the Chinese panicking. They are on high ground thus making defensive easy. The Indians have to climb mountains to face them. It is really an uphill task.(no pun intended)

Indian's ITBP (Indo Tibet Border Police) is near 300m away of where Chinese setup a Post Tent ..and our Army's Elite scouts are on the way ..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Ah,they will be after the alleged Ladakh UFO base...
Sightings of UFOS:
indiatoday.intoday.in...

Info on UFO base:
www.ufodigest.com...

Humanoids in area:
www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...

Hey,it is ATS after all.

Our Forces hunt them down ..after all we Know that aliens are Chinese

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join