It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bomber incident: This is a civil war/martial law drill exercise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Who here thinks this possible psyop is a test drill to test how the public would react in martial law or a civil war?

His aunt,uncle, and dad say he was a normal happy person. Friends and family say he was a normal young man.

He disappears for 3 months and then turns into rambo/james bond/arnold Schwarzenegger all of a sudden.

People spotted on the roof looking at the marathon bombings.

Paramilitary contractors photographed at the marathon.

edit on 19-4-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

People spotted on the roof looking at the marathon bombings

Was he on the roof they picture in all black? Just curious about this.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's a possibility.
It's also just as possible that he was a terrorist that made the choice to take this course of action in life.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

There was a person looking at the marathon bombings from on the roof.

There are many pictures of it out already.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Why?

There is no real motive.He should be attacking russia. He was a normal person then boom killing machine.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

But was that one of the bombers that were in the news this week? I wouldn't be surprise that was just a spectator or some type of worker.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by opethPA

Why?

There is no real motive.He should be attacking russia. He was a normal person then boom killing machine.

I watched a show the other night talking to killers and getting their motivation.
They premiere episode interviewed a killer that killed 6 people including a mother, father and young boy who were sleeping in their house.
When they asked him why his response was essentially, "I didn't have a good reason then and I don't have a good reason now"

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
he was not looking at the bombing from the roof. he was too far back on the building to see anything as the bomb was going off right when the picture was taken. there are also picnic tables on the roof meaning its perfectly normal for people to be there. if i had access to that roof i would watch from there too. best view around if you ask me

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think you need to get off the drugs or get some help..

You are suggesting this was set up to test an exercise which shows some sort of lunacy. Sorry, but it is. It rampant on here.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
this is another idea that i thought too

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Innocent patsy, given a rucksack with a bomb, told it was a dummy and told to act out the part of a terrorist for a drill but unwittingly plays into the false flag scenario without a clue. Scared stiff, runs for his life from ignorant cops who do as they're told.

Sound familiar?

7/7 London bombings. The apparent terrorists didn't stick to the plan they were given and were gunned down in Canary Wharf when they decided to go to the newspapers to tell them they had been set up.

Stinks!
edit on 19/4/2013 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Meh. They had National Guard, militarized police, and it seemed like everything up to NATO to capture an injured 19 year old, who they lost the night before. And it took a dude checking on his boat to catch the kid. If you ask me, they looked absurd. Glad they got'em, though.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

His aunt,uncle, and dad say he was a normal happy person. Friends and family say he was a normal young man.

He disappears for 3 months and then turns into rambo/james bond/arnold Schwarzenegger all of a sudden.

Of course they're going to say he's normal. I doubt he would go around acting like a lunatic and telling everyone that he planned on doing this... of course he's going to act normal to everyone around him.
edit on 19-4-2013 by ML8715 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
this is a test run on a new American military police state its obvious

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacejosh
this is a test run on a new American military police state its obvious

That already exists imo. This was more like an excersise to see how easy it would be to confine the masses to quarters without having them run around with guns and to see how willing people are to welcome the police (military) onto their property for searches.

Logistics and excercise testing of forces already in place.

new topics

top topics

join