It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to little Kim?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm sitting here thinking not just a week ago North Korea was all the buzz...The a couple of bombs went off in Boston and some votes were cast in the great gun debate, consequently "Little Kim" went to Lala land. Is he not still out there? I can't help but see a CNN sort of pattern here at good old ATS. The "New posts" area is completely over the top with Boston bomb stuff, our concerns of a while back have seemingly dissolved? The MSM is completely following suit, Little Kim seems to have dropped off their radar too. I'm confused as to just what this means. Need input

ETA...Strangely, WS posted a similar thread just before me LOL
edit on 19-4-2013 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The singer? lol

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Maybe Little Kim's too busy eating?

No, I'm just kidding. Well this was a major event caused by 2 crazed guys - seemingly, so it's not hard to believe that so much attention is directed at that.

However, Kim Jong Un was reported in several news media about 4 days ago - he's not been seen in public for 2 weeks up until around 4 days ago. Since 4 days ago, however, I'm not sure...
Any other "news" on Kim in recent days is just comments by journalists, as opposed to any actual news.

What's worse - if worrying - is that NK has made no great big fanfare, especially during their celebrations. Normally they would throw tantrums and get the world's attention. Since many days ago, it's gone really quiet about them - the last piece of actual news I read of them a few days ago was that NK had allegedly told the US and SK that the US would negotiate on NK's terms not US terms. That's about it.

Maybe some secret negotiations are occurring behind the scenes...

edit on 4/19/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

I believe that lady's name is actually "Lil' Kim" to be precise.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
The singer? lol

The elite didn't need her anymore...her time as a puppet finally expired.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A lot of things have fallen under the radar because of Boston. I think Kim is done having his hissy fit and maybe has been talked down a level or two. He may have come to his senses, also.

ETA: @ HomoSapienSapiens- that's a good assumption. Rodman is probably over there as we speak. All joking aside, that' sounds like the most feasible scenario. A bunch of higher ups having a pow wow.

WIth what's just happened with Boston, I don't think Kim wants to piss off the U.S. any more.
edit on 19-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Little Kim is just an attention seeker. If we stop giving him attention, we are better off.

he can't and wont do anything. He just needs to twist an arm. All the bombing did was force the attention away which is the best thing for everybody.

It's like ignoring a telemarketer. Just don't answer the phone.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The incident in Boston distracted everyone from NK. All of a sudden, no one cares about Lil Kim and his threats? Now EVERYONE'S on Boston like Sherlock Homes. OOOh mysteryyyyy..

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I do think the Boston incident is a distraction, whether it's a false flag or not, it's definitely being used to distract from something major happening. Maybe the gun control situation, maybe North Korea, who knows?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Did you notice how NK directed attention away from the Vatican?

*sniff, sniff*

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
he threw his tantrum , now he is waiting for his demands to be accepted , if not i guess we will be right back to where we started.

but they have their nukes , if the world wants diplomacy with nk , maybe time to lift some sanctions and let the little country breathe for a bit and see how the new leader does.

link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
The singer? lol

OK...'lil...I learn

link   

Originally posted by kimish

*sniff, sniff*

Forgive my ignorance, but what happened at the Vatican and how is NK involved in it to direct attention away from it?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
What does this say about us though? Are we just hounds with magnifying glasses off on the next trail of blood? Are we that easily manipulated? Because if that's the case, we at ATS can only really pride ourselves at being faster to get the news out.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think he's had his fifteen minutes of fame.

I don't think he will be trying anything after this incident.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

*sniff, sniff*

No. But I sure noticed that it detracted from Syria and Iran.

I would have to agree with an earlier post- He likely knows that now, of all times, isn't the time to pop-off his overfed mouth.

If sanctions start to mysteriously become more lax, without any sign of his nuclear scale-back, he'll have won his tantrum.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
The incident in Boston distracted everyone from NK. All of a sudden, no one cares about Lil Kim and his threats? Now EVERYONE'S on Boston like Sherlock Homes. OOOh mysteryyyyy..

And a thread on a 6.8 EQ in China in an area that will most likely produce 100's or 1000's of casualties is long gone with no attention. Why?

Because HEY EVERYONE...LOOK OVER HERE!

Disgusting isn't it?

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

And a thread on a 6.8 EQ in China in an area that will most likely produce 100's or 1000's of casualties is long gone with no attention. Why?

Disgusting isn't it?

Peace

I'm gonna guess because we can't tie it in to false flag or terrorists and it happened in a place we don't give two hoots about. Disturbing pattern in a global community what?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

Originally posted by jude11

Disgusting isn't it?

Peace

I'm gonna guess because we can't tie it in to false flag or terrorists and it happened in a place we don't give two hoots about. Disturbing pattern in a global community what?

Indeed.

Just in case anyone cares about 100 dead so far:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

new topics

top topics

join