Why the false flag? Need help.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So I'm trying to explain to my wife why the PTB would create false flag operations. She's pretty smart , but not privy to the implied truths of conspiracy buffs like us here on ATS. I need help explaining to her, IF the government is behind these false flags,i.e.; 9-11, Sandyhook, Boston Marathon bombing, what do they really stand to gain?

So please fellow ATSers the question here is not IF the PTB do this, but why do they do it? What do they stand to gain?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iwontrun

Control has to be given - it cannot be taken.

If the people think that they will be safe by giving up freedoms, then they will, effectively, beg to be controlled.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
To instill bigger government and prove why we need big brother. To take our rights away and show why we can't protect ourselves. Fear, fear , fear. This one is to get us used to a police state. Officers everywhere searching your house with you on lockdown.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Think of it, create a scenario where the people gladly have massive armed forces strolling through their streets and see what their reactions are.....well, the people are now reported to be struggling to touch the armored vehicles and police in praise......Their test was successful, the people will gladly accept martial law with the right scenario, a 19 year old boy on the loose.

only have to cross the line once and each subsequent time becomes easier and easier.....until it is common practice.
edit on 19-4-2013 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

Funny thing, they locked down millions of people all day.....and they gladly accepted it, not even batted an eye.....

I could even say, if it wasn't a false flag, if everything they fed us is real, but say they caught them last night.....the powers saying, hey, lets hold off and see how far we can take this.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I heard a slip of the tongue on NPR radio in the car about 2:30 this afternoon that negotiators were talking with him. I found it very weird and took a break from the info on this case at this point. About 6pm I turned on the TV and heard that a negotiator was on the scene. I again took a break, came on now to ATS to find out he is captured.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Mind you all I am posting for her.

What does the government stand to gain from martial law?
Why would they want to oppress the American people, riches, choice of a bigger car or house for politicians?
Is it strictly a power grab, and if it was why don't they go "full tyrant" and just do it?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

First line of my first post in this thread.

Read it 1000 times if you must.
edit on 4/19/2013 by Bleeeeep because: this

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
exactly, the powers have riches, it is sheer power and execution of the grand plan.....total control.....

9,000+ law enforcement and military tracking one boy.....what is the military doing on a manhunt?....and the boy only did a relatively small amount of damage(not being insensitive) relative to other larger acts of violence.

But the afternoon press conference gave it away, 'we will have a suspect by the end of the day'....and poof an hour later.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What blows my mind is all the alluding to the false flag turned into police state talk. Came to become true. So transparent. So many people oblivious!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwontrun

Why would they want to oppress the American people, riches, choice of a bigger car or house for politicians?
Is it strictly a power grab, and if it was why don't they go "full tyrant" and just do it?

You are living for now, they are looking down the road a bit. Look at the population and problems we are experiencing at this time.
Imagine that 20 years down the road.
More people, more problems. If you're going to control the masses then you better start early. Plus you better get a hold of the people before they figure out you enslaved them to debt. Once the realization that we are indentured slaves once more, all hells bound to break loose.

The reason they haven't went 'full tyrant' is because We The People are armed to the teeth. In come the gun laws to help remedy that.

edit on 19-4-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: can't write tonight

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

So I'm trying to explain to my wife why the PTB would create false flag operations. She's pretty smart , but not privy to the implied truths of conspiracy buffs like us here on ATS. I need help explaining to her, IF the government is behind these false flags,i.e.; 9-11, Sandyhook, Boston Marathon bombing, what do they really stand to gain?

So please fellow ATSers the question here is not IF the PTB do this, but why do they do it? What do they stand to gain?

Usually, one identifies a false flag through the nexus of the real sponsor's interests and the outcome of the operation. Cui bono, as they say. If you have to ask, "Why would X instigate false flag Y," you are doing it wrong. Asking that question should set off little critical thinking alarms in your head and have you challenging the assumption that X is the sponsor of Y.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

Control has to be given - it cannot be taken.

If the people think that they will be safe by giving up freedoms, then they will, effectively, beg to be controlled.

But but but every where I look I see people saying "Not gunna happen!" so this plan is really ineffective, no?

So they will either do what they want with the law and make you submit - as they do with everything else, or they perpetrate false flags that get everyone going "False Flag! Something's fishy. I don't buy it." and then they can't get away with anything.

I'm as confused as the OPs wife. oO

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Most average people have no idea what the term "false flag" means, even though it is common lingo here on ATS.

The way I explain it is government manufacturing an illusion (usually by some sort of staged or suspicious event) to the masses that both of their interests coincide. Or in many cases the government (or whatever agency commiting the false flag) will try to make it look like they are an unwilling party and are just reacting to the circumstances of said event, but in reality they created the problem that they knew would produce a certain response from the general public.

There are many examples that you can give her just with some reading here on ATS.

Even though it is not considered a false flag by many, I would say there is quite a bit of evidence that FDR knew the Japanese were going to bomb Pearl Harbor. The U.S. had unofficially been fighting WWII for a few years but FDR wanted to get formally involved. He knew that he could not do so without the backing of the nation and the common man. So he had the Navy order the entire Pacific fleet (there were no US Aircraft carriers there during the attack coincidentally, since they were considered to be the future of naval warfare. Only the battleships were ordered there since they were considered as becoming quickly obsolete.) to anchor at Pearl Harbor just a few days before the attack. FDR fired his top naval admiral when he vehemently objected to "putting all his eggs in one basket." Reports from people in the Pacific sighting a large Japanese task force sailing SW from Japan were conveniently ignored.

Before the attack ninety percent of Americans were opposed to entering the war. After Pearl public support for entering the war was unanimous and Congress formally declared war on the Axis powers shortly after.

But there are many others that have been admitted to being true false flags usually years after the event and people have forgotten. I have a feeling one day 911 will come out as one of these also, but that's just my humble opinion.

EDIT: I am sorry, I misread your OP. I was defining "what" when your question was "why."

Very simple really. They know that people react with their emotions more than their heads. Get people to do exactly as you want (while convincing them it is what they want) by staging events that play on their emotions.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

In a word?

CISPA

Link: rt.com...

was passed Thursday..while everyone was nicely distracted.

NDAA + CISPA =?
edit on 20-4-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Also, with this false flag - russia has had lots of problems over the years with the chechyian (spelling?) islamic rebels.

This is showing "americans" that that area of the world needs to be "contained" due to their possible further "terrorist" comings and goings in our country.

obozo "thanked" putin? for helping?

what about the saudi that was quickly deported back to saudi arabia? Aren't our allies in saudi arabia scared to death of their people? and the arab spring? It's done so much good for the rest of the middle east.

dumb-downed checnyian help from the saudi's to point the finger at that area of the world?

Strange alliances for WW3 coming into place.

China/Russia? China/NK? Russia/USA?

They want war. and depopulation.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

AND still - america's borders aren't contained. Who else if flooding into our country?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Thank you that helped , appreciate you taking time to help'

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Thank you you are right I did ask why not what, however in your explanation you did give a more defined base.
So you did help

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
See I was thinking this particular Boston thing was a diversionary tactic while they build up the left coast militarily for N. Korea.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

They stand to gain nothing. In fact it would be a disaster for them. The cost alone coupled with a loss of tax income would destroy the Govs power base. If your looking for a logical way to claim False Flags and government take over your not going to find it. That is why it is a conspirecy theory where you can blame secret organizations, lizard people and everything in the world is a false flag.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join