It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Boston bomber in custody 5 minutes ago!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I'm sure it'll turn out his injuries were more severe than first thought and he dies in hospital.
All the people who are saying 'wish they would have shot him for what he did' or 'hope he rots without trial' are just unbelievable!! We should find out everything we can and learn what was going on inside his mind.
I'm not convinced he was actually responsible for everything that we've heard so far, so I'd like to see a court case and see what really happened.

I can safely say that we will NEVER hear the truth and there will be some reason he doesn't talk.
Either he dies in custody or they fry his brain so badly he can't/won't talk.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Naked guy and first dead suspect arent the same people!!!!

Naked guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time, he was released...he wasnt the brother of the guy caught in the boat. The picture of the dead guy is suspect 1, boat guy is suspect 2, naked guy is NOBODY!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
from other sources it is reported that the younger brother, found in a winterized boat in a backyard, was in fact wounded twice.... once in the leg & once in the neck

these bullit wounds were likely from the firefight that killed his older brother while the younger one drove off in the hijacked car.

an earlier reply post asked the question....why didn't the tracking dogs pick up the blood trail...
indeed--- the 1/2 mile jaunt the fugitive had in the hours after the first firefight (daylight) while bleeding from the leg wound at least, should have been trackable by the K-9 trackers.... then what of the police helicopters hovering over every square inch of that 200 acre area... also all the hous-to-house calls made by the militarized police forces which pretty well got private citizens acclimated to the 'Soft Martial Law' protocols...

IOW the authorities were allowing martial law protocols to be 'practiced'...
both to have the police experience total control and to have the public willingly submit to armed occupation and heavy militarized troopers becoe an ingrained image in the populations psyche,,,,

the clean-up time frame was some 15 hours of deliberate staged activity
edit on 20-4-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Smokingman, you say a suspect (a SUSPECT) gave up his rights when he...(insert 'serious crime' here).

It's unfortunate that this is your understanding of rights.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kkrattiger
reply to post by thesmokingman

Smokingman, you say a suspect (a SUSPECT) gave up his rights when he...(insert 'serious crime' here).

It's unfortunate that this is your understanding of rights.

Not one time in this thread did I use the word suspect. I am saying that when you are dealing with a situation so serious and dangerous, they already obviously knew it was them, they definitely were not trying to cooperate with the authorities, it is safe to proceed with whatever means necessary. Sometimes one is judged in a different kind of way, just happens....Lets be thankful no one else will be killed.
ETA: Question: If you walked in on someone hurting your family, would you take justice into your own hands, or would you want them to have a trial, and legal representation?
edit on 20-4-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join